Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (152495 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Shegzo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
seniormallam:

Dino scored Adeyemi hat trick las las
I dey tell u
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by rolams(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
mistijude:
Well,I don't know much about these areas but I say again,it will require divine intervention for pdp to win this election.

I don't think so, Wada will use Dino's district as a bonus. Again, there is no margin in adavi and okene (central) that Kogi East will not cover. My calculations though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by rolams(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
zeedrous:
Dino district nd so

Bring your proof oga!
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Caseless: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Don't let this deceive you

Igala population 40% (Mostly Kogi East)

Okun Yoruba 20% of population (Mostly West)

Ebira 30% (Central and west)

Nupe, Hausa, ogori, Idoma, Eggon, igbo/Igalas etc 10%

So far PDP are winning amongst the Igala and Okun

APC is only winning among the Ebiras

Except trends reverse PDP have won this

Igala is 65% of the entire population of that state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shegzo:
I think dino is going back to senate
I dont think so
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by zeedrous: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
U think so? Then check out d population on Google nd see
Caseless:
Igala is 65% of the entire population of that state.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Caseless: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Abubakar Audu was never useless.
Even as a passerby in Lokoja,you will notice most of the meaningful projects in Lokoja today are those he did in his 4yr stint.
Don't mind those useless kids here who know nothing about politics. How can any sane mind say Audu was useless? Stella Obasanjo square In lokoja was a beautiful edifice then before successive administrations abandoned it to be overgrown by weeds.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
rolams:

I don't think so, Wada will use Dino's district as a bonus. Again, there is no margin in adavi and okene (central) that Kogi East will not cover. My calculations though.
Not so.bello is inflating and padding up votes and deflating that of pdp.kogi central will see 70% turnout while east about 40%.kogi west will cancel itself
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by rolams(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

Not so.bello is inflating and padding up votes and deflating that of pdp.kogi central will see 70% turnout while east about 40%.kogi west will cancel itself

Note: lots of Kogi East results are not yet released.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Caseless: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
seniormallam:

Igalas suffered same thing back then in Benue, they never tasted governorship till they created another state for them, if not for audus death, what will igbira man be doing in lugard house........
from plateau, to kwara, to benue, igalas were not considered, until Kogi was created. Those who are complaining won't support their tribe ceding its population bargaining power.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Modaproducer(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

Las las you will be alright.... Wait for the shocker. I have it here grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Caseless: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
zeedrous:
U think so? Then check out d population on Google nd see
lol. That's the fact.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Caseless: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
seniormallam:

APC agreed to drop him for an igala candidate before, why they make a sudden change and decide to support him is what I can't understand, if PDP win this election, Dino will have more grip of power in kogi since he can now relate with the sitting governor, then bello must fly away and never enter this country again, because by the time they open his yansh, even Buhari will carry cutlass and be looking for him(bello) everywhere.

I don't know why apc(my party) is against obaseki but supports yahaya bello. They miscalculated by disqualifying the likes of usman jibrin who could have given them an easy win against pdp for bello.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by vicdom(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

I dont think so
One thing I have noticed about you is that you usually ride on emotions while making political analysis. Even with all the results flying everywhere, you are still blinded by sentiment. Show me a single unit in the west where smart won Dino beside Koto with slim margin. I wonder what APC gives you in return for gallivanting all the thread trying to defend an obvious indefensible. Even a blind man knows that Dino had won the election. The Onus should be on the governorship.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
rolams:

No amount of Abracadabra can deflate PDP's votes in Ankpa and Dekina. As an Ankpa man, I know that APC will gain at least 2,000 votes from Ankpa LGA but that's where it stops. The margin from Ankpa, Dekina and Idah will be too much for Kogi Central to cover. And since APC is losing Kogi West, I don't believe any amount of rigging can help them now. The conditions don't favor them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
rolams:

No amount of Abracadabra can deflate PDP's votes in Ankpa and Dekina. As an Ankpa man, I know that APC will gain at least 2,000 votes from Ankpa LGA but that's where it stops. The margin from Ankpa, Dekina and Idah will be too much for Kogi Central to cover. And since APC is losing Kogi West, I don't believe any amount of rigging can help them now. The conditions doesn't favor them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Shegzo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
vicdom:

One thing I have noticed about you is that you usually ride on emotions while making political analysis. Even with all the results flying everywhere, you are still blinded by sentiment. Show me a single unit in the west where smart won Dino beside Koto with slim margin. I wonder what APC gives you in return for gallivanting all the thread trying to defend an obvious indefensible. Even a blind man knows that Dino had won the election. The Onus should be on the governorship.
I tire for that guy oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Caseless:

I don't know why apc(my party) is against obaseki but supports yahaya bello. They miscalculated by disqualifying the likes of usman jibrin who could have given them an easy win against pdp for bello.

My man, it seems you are ground. Usman Jibrin could have won yahya Bello in the primary election if not for the disqualification.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by rolams(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
NaijaTalkTown:
No amount of Abracadabra can deflate PDP's votes in Ankpa and Dekina. As an Ankpa man, I know that APC will gain at least 2,000 votes from Ankpa LGA but that's where it stops. The margin from Ankpa, Dekina and Idah will be too much for Kogi Central to cover. And since APC is losing Kogi West, I don't believe any amount of rigging can help them now. The conditions doesn't favor them.

Sure! That's my calculation too.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Caseless: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

My man, it seems you are ground. Usman Jibrin could have won yahya Bello in the primary election if not for the disqualification.
I learnt the entire Igala nation was tilting towards him, and hope uzodinma and the party did their thing. And this Wada came and no one expected him.

Mark this post: Wada just like everyone who has ruled that state came - they come unnoticed. Wada will win this election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
NaijaTalkTown:
We watch.dont underestimate a sitting governor with buhari behind him
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by vicdom(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
NaijaTalkTown:
Lol....Don't mind them man, there are other six LG beside Idah, Dekina and Ankpa that make up Kogi east. They are not even going there.... No single LG in the east can bello win. The east voters population is twice central and these people don't even know that. Mtcheeeewwww

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Caseless:
I learnt the entire Igala nation was tilting towards him, and hope uzodinma and the party did their thing. And this Wada came and no one expected him.

Mark this post: Wada just like everyone who has ruled that state came - they come unnoticed. Wada will win this election.
Ibrahim Idris and Abubakar Audu did not come unnoticed. However, Bello was never expected to the governor. Same as Idris Wada.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by ogbuefi677(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
rolams:
Isaba Odoere(Yagba West)

Senate

PDP 214
APC 157

Governorship

PDP 214
APC 157

ETO POLLING UNIT IN OWORO WARD.

GOVERNORSHIP 2019

PDP-278

APC-137

INVALID -4

SENATE 2019

PDP-292

APC-151

INVALID -7

Oke-koko ward
Unite 002 town hall
Senate=PDP: 174
APC: 29

Governorship: PDP: 175
APC: 28

ETO OWORO ELECTION
GOVERNOR
PDP= 278
APC=137
SDP=30
INV=8
SENATOR
DPD=292
APC=151
INV=12

In my unit 002 alfa yagi kabawa
SENATOR APC 167
SDP 4
PDP 274
Invalid 14

Gov't ship
SDP 17
APC 167
PDP 262
Invalid 14

Igbagun unit 02.(odoilah)
Governorship
APC 61
PDP 160
Senate
APC 60
PDP 162

Yagba West My Unit: primary school odo Ere, Senate: PDP 205, APC 62, GOV: PDP 252, APC 58

Ekinrinadde Governorship
Unit 9 odoakodi
PDP 109
APC 117

Ekinrinadde Senate
Unit 9 odoakodi
PDP 106
APC 117

Edumo unit Senate APC-94 PDP-119

Shabayagi pulling unit lokoja.
Governorship
PDP.......264
APC.......187
Senator
PDP......267
APC.....191.

Iffe/Ikoyi Ward
Senate
Unit 001
PDP. 83
APC 132
Unit 002
PDP 82
APC 72
Unit 003
PDP 106
APC 56
Unit 004
PDP 87
APC 55
Unit 005
PDP 93
APC 59
Unit 006
PDP 52
APC 69
Total
PDP 503
APC 443

OLLE-BUNU ELECTION RESULT :
Unit 005
Governorship
PDP: 105
APC: 88

Senate.
PDP : 119
APC: 100.

Dino's group admin polling unit
IJOWA total
Gov
Pdp447
APC 120
Senate
PDP 443
APC 127

Okoro gbede unit 03

Senate:
PDP 335
APC 265.

Lokoja Ward B. Govnr, PDP 1,423. APC, 855.
Senate.. PDP 1484. APC, 851.

Ward 07

Ward total
Gov: PDP :700 APC: 467
Sen: PDP: 707, APC 466.

Yagba West. primary school odo Ere, Senate: PDP 205, APC 62, GOV: PDP 252, APC 58

Hon. Karimi's Ward in EGBE. : Senatorial- PDP 531, APC- 306,

St kizito's junction Isanlu
Governorship
Apc: 178
Pdp: 91
Senate
Apc: 87
Pdp: 179

Ward 08(Itedo Makutu, Isanlu) yagba east results

Governor APC 472, PDP 961,
Senator PDP 915, APC 450.

Dino's polling unit ward E unit O5
Governor
APC 227
PDP 200
For SENATE
APC 243
PDP 248

3:42pmPU : 03
Ward : 03(Odo Ere/Oke Ere)
LG : Yagba West
Oja Ope (03)
SENATORIAL :
APC : 74
PDP : 109
GUBERNATORIAL :
APC : 79
PDP : 108

Aiyeteju/Kajola
PU Emmanuel Anglican

Gov PDP: 325
APC governor: 151

Senate PDP 339
APC senate :149

Palace unit.
Gov, PDP 257 APC 173. Senate PDP 280 APC 163.
Atta unit.
Gov, PDP 210 APC 143. Senate PDP 210 APC 156.
Karaworo unit.
Gov, PDP 237 APC 161
Senate PDP 240 APC 165
Bishop crowther unit
Senate PDP 147 APC 123
Yashi unit
Gov, PDP 226 APC 126
Senate PDP 220 APC 137

006 kinami Tako unit, governorship result PDP 165 APC 84. Senatorial result PDP 177 APC 86

Dino's Polling Unit,Idi oro Ogale,Gov PDP 194 , APC 165. Senate PDP 197 ,APC 159

Dino's ward
Yagba East ward 006 result

Governorship
APC 699
PDP 968

Senator
APC 792
PDP 1011

So APC won in Ekinrin Adde?
I'm ashamed of having 'served' there during service year.
It's like they've not suffered enough.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Caseless: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
mayhon:

Tell us how he sold off Obajana Cement Factory.
could have been run by a state like Dangote is doing? Tell me any governor in Nigeria that can bring such investment if not Audu. He built that place. No governor can match that.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Caseless: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
uloewa:

Are you minding the clown? Audu that incurred more debt than bello. These small children just make noise. Where are his so called projects
show us the debt of Audu or keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

We watch.dont underestimate a sitting governor with buhari behind him
Kogi is a very different terrain bro. Had the APC allowed Usman Jibrin to contest in the primary election, you would have known the role ethnicity plays in Kogi State. That guy was APC's best bet. Bello and Buhari cannot reduce the people's population over night. People that are already celebrating. A mini Ogani festival was held in Ankpa township today. You know what that means? The people have gone spiritual and rigging or intimidation cannot work again. Everyone seems prepared. The anger is real. I have been trying to make my people to understand that voting shouldn't be based on ethnicity and also tried to debunk outright lies that Bello didn't do anything and they see me as a Bello supporter for simply stating facts and preaching unity. The people are ready!

9 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by sapoyoro(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
garfield1:

I hope sincerely that they are paying you for your services..if not,u are nothing but a looser of the highest order..
all your posts on nairaland are so appalling..
its either you want the candidate u support to inflate polls,cause violence or buy votes to win elections..
how old are u sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by sangresan(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
sapoyoro:

I hope sincerely that they are paying you for your services..if not,u are nothing but a looser of the highest order..
its either you want the candidate u support to inflate polls,cause violence or buy votes to win elections..
how old are u sef
That guy called Garfield is taking political partisanship to another level by openly calling for the rigging of the election with Federal might...The guy seems to have lost his senses and constituting a nuisance on this thread...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Caseless: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
References:
unit 002(Town hall) Okekoko ward
Senate
PDP- 174
APC- 29
AD- 1

For Governor
PDP- 175
APC- 28
AD-
SDP- 3
#KogiDecides2019

This is the PU of the PDP National Publicity Secretary
Ologbodiyan is a kogite?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
sapoyoro:

how old are u sef
I no just know for the guy o. Even if he is being paid, does his role include acting like a fool?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Caseless: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
LORDKing001:
you don't know what you're saying. I was in the ss then during d election. Bros calm down make God use you
you're the one lying. Sylva wasn't winning then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.