Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (152384 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by SoulB6: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2019
I would have believe Yahaya Bello will lose if votes were to be conduct in Nairaland, but sadly not, the real voters are the market women, the tomatoes sellers who don't even have a browsing phone talk more of data, they don't even know Nairaland exist.

14 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Okoroawusa: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2019
cenaman:
Amen to ur prayer, atleast i have a portion of a governor, what have u?
Portion of Nnamdi Kanu... hahahahaha!
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by cenaman(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Portion of Nnamdi Kanu... hahahahaha!
The run away terrorist u mean?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by ILEMUDA(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin

PDP-50%

Apc-40%

SDP- 7%

Others-3%

You can save this...... don't come and argue with me because I'm from Kogi State.
We all know how it goes.
So watch and see.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by oyix(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Voting going on at Lokoja Club polling unit. But massive vote buying going on both sides. APC offering 3k per vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Gabbriell: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2019
Kogi: Two fake NSCDC men arrested for hijacking electoral materials in Ayingba

Source: PUNCH
LINK:https://punchng.com/kogi-two-fake-nscdc-men-arrested-for-hijacking-electoral-materials/

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by MykV25: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2019
ofofomedia:

PDP people I heard APC was winning o. Desperate Wada
Another ballot box snatched at Ajetachi Ayingba :

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Zeboy17(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2019
engineerboat:
The governorship And Senetorial Election into Kogi West Senatorial Seat holds today 16th of November 2019.

Watch this space for live Updates and reports across the state for Governorship election and Kogi west for Senatorial election.

No name calling, drop useful information and no abuse.

Tribal warlords should please take note. Kogi state polytechnic polling boot...this men are planning to snatch ballot box or Scuttle the process

Stay tune for more updates

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2019
I am for good governance. I don't care about APC or PDP. This is a call to all Kogi people to vote out Yeye BELLO. I remember Kogi people lamenting both online and offline of how Yeye BELLO refused to pay their salaries for years. How he abandoned governance and became errand boy to Buhari. How he turned deaf hears to the calls from pensioners to pay up there backlogs of gratuities and pensions. How many workers and pensioners died en-mass because of the irresponsibility of Yeye Governor.

I call on Kogi people to show respect card to Yeye BELLO Pharaoh and bring in whoever they fell will have the compassion of Kogi people at heart. Be it PDP or any other parties.

Now Kogi people should not again complain of lack of performance from their Governor after this elections if the idiot called BELLO is re-elected. I remember engaging in e-rant on Maitland over the failure of BELLO. This is the time to right the wrongs. Vote out the punk ass and stand to defend your votes like Kwara people had done for Saraki dynasty in Kwara.

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by jrobbins: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2019
I traveled home to vote. We shall come out Victorious

WadAro

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2019
May the best candidate win smiley
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Ayed44: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2019
ofofomedia:

PDP people I heard APC was winning o. Desperate Wada
Even when counting has not started? Lol...

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by respect80(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Gwin2020:
Shebi Dino melaye contested before and won na, why then is he contesting again

Welcome from pluto...

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by youngestuk(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Please Kogi people, don’t vote pdp or apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Ikegift4real(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2019
sammhi:

In free and fair elections that should be the result . But am sure INEC and PMB won't agree ...most likely they will trade the result ...PMB and his cabal don't want Dino back to senate so remote control will be at work once again .... results trading will happen in Kogi .
Bello will loose ..I don't see how he will win ...the forces against him is much. Rigging alone won't save him ..so he added thuggery but that may also be checkmated ...it is an interesting scenario
We are having all these killings because PMB supports violent and a do or die elections. In GEJ time except Bayelsa no where else was elections violent

You are absolutely right in your assertions.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by honor4real(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2019
wisdom042:
My only fear for d people of kogi is they should not allow d 3cups of rice yeye bello shared to make dem forget it's a journey of 4years.

4years no be 4days o

Have you forgotten what your Abia State governor shared during last general election? (Litre of kerosene) your people still voted him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Pro2makx(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2019
cenaman:
Amen to ur prayer, atleast i have a portion of a governor, what have u?

I would be careful what ever pronunciation i say AMEN to, if i was you. the name BELLO to an average Kogian or Kogite, means perpetual suffering. So you just might have accepted a life of suffering for your self and family. Only if you know what Kogi people went through. My father never survived it as a civil servant, he committed no sin, but he couldn't afford to foot his hospital bills cos the governor refused paying several outrageous months of salary. Yet he was spending lavishly on frivolities. gave about 20million to corp members who were in camp, bought ford ranger for security personnel and flood the entire city with such cars too that were never used for anything productive other than being distributed to his party apologists and E-rat alike.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by respect80(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2019
MykV25:
Ballot boxes has just been snatched in one of the polling Centres Iji in Ayingba

Anyigba don start their rice and ram politics again abi?

In almost every election, Anyigba being a Muslim dominated community always tend to vote for candidates who offer rice and rams to imams and their Muslim clerics during sallah celebration.

How unfortunate and shameful!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by honor4real(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Gwin2020:
Shebi Dino melaye contested before and won na, why then is he contesting again

His election was nullified by Supreme court
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Gabbriell: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
respect80:

Welcome from pluto...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Goldenurch(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Hostingserver:

what type do you want
preferably cracked with the shell. If not the uncracked is fine
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Goldenurch(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2019
Mouthpis:

I can.
Just send me a mail if you are serious
If I'm not serious will I advertise my number? chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=ofofomedia post=84073285][/quote]

Na APC na. 10b working cheesy.
The people will collect the money and vote PDP, after all it is our money grin.

I just help pensioners and civil servants dey check their names.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by seniormallam(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2019
oyix:
Voting going on at Lokoja Club polling unit. But massive vote buying going on both sides. APC offering 3k per vote.
My guy in kwara state said during the governorship election in the state, that guyz are giving thorough beaten to anyone they saw collecting money, the agents just jejely carry their money and leave, same should happen here too, those people are enemy of the state.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2019
MrJaay:

What area?

Ofu.

They have calm after realizing the people are voting PDP.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Senatordave1 aka garfield1, netpro, ngeneukwenu, omenka, I'm sure these guys are at BMC cooking up results cheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by respect80(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Gabbriell:

grin grin

As in ehnnn...

Person get data but e go d behave like say dem don delete Google from his phone.

The pix below said it all

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by seniormallam(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2019
The topic has 12904 views already and I'm sure 12900 out of these number came to see how badly Yeye bello is performing at the pool.
That guy truly is a tested failure.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nezy4Real(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2019
I weep for my state oo.
See how there are exchanging their future for 1000 naira

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by LOWLIFER: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Life's worthless, I am giving it all up on Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.