Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (152451 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by seniormallam(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

I keep hearing about this Edward onoja. What are his antecedents?
Rough and tough, he can deliver all the polling units in his LGA for APGA if he so wished, in one sentence, he's once a political thug.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Danie08: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hey you people have quickly turned the eleciton update thread to a herbalist and begging thread
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by ogbuefi677(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
fergie001:

Wow..."served" in Gbede...
used to hear of Aiyetero gbede those days,but I no know the place.My local waka no pass Iyara or Kabba
Me sef na one leg for my hospital(PPA) another for Abuja,thru Kabba-Lokoja or my Papa house Via Kabba-Onitsha.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by akanbiaa(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

I keep hearing about this Edward onoja. What are his antecedents?
There is so much to say about Edward Onoja but here is an article by pulse that will make you understand how influential he is in Kogi State.
https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/why-gov-yahaya-bello-picked-edward-onoja-as-running-mate/2ex4485

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
ogbuefi677:

used to hear of Aiyetero gbede those days,but I no know the place.My local waka no pass Iyara or Kabba
Me sef na one leg for my hospital(PPA) another for Abuja,thru Kabba-Lokoja or my Papa house Via Kabba-Onitsha.
Aiyetoro is Dino's community.
Iyara na secretariat nah....I was a corper when Mrs Abanifi was LGI.

Gbede is quite far...sha, cos you will cross Kabba, cross asaya...how that place is still Ijumu..I don't und.

My route was Lagos so it's always through Iyamoye.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
fergie001:

Gbede is quite far...sha, cos you will cross Kabba, cross asaya...how that place is still Ijumu..I don't und.

How far your security detail friend at bayelsa government house? Pepperish things
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by ogbuefi677(m): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
fergie001:

Yeah.
Mrs Abanifi was my LGI too.
11C.
Used to go to Iyamoye for ATM runs too,sometimes Omuo Ekiti sef.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Yeah.
11C.
Wow......stubborn woman.... grin grin
Na my person that time sha
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by ogbuefi677(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
fergie001:

Wow......stubborn woman.... grin grin
Na my person that time sha
yeah.
but I liked her cos she was fair to all(my opinion) and wasn't into wayo/runs/extortion(my thoughts)
Anyway,I be corper doc then,most ppl gave me my way
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
ogbuefi677:

yeah.
but I liked her cos she was fair to all(my opinion) and wasn't into wayo/runs/extortion(my thoughts)
Anyway,I be corper doc then,most ppl gave me my way
Taught in a sec school in Ayeh-Gbede...
She wanted to move me to Anglican Grammar school, Iyara...cos I was Anglican like her..

But last min...I changed my mind cos I didn't want to stay in family house grin grin grin

She is extra-strict....she doesn't want to care your tribe or religion, she go change am for you.
She served with Osita Chidoka during her own service year.....she was taken to Okene in 2013 and later the SE.

You guys enjoyed in Ekirrin-Adde nah.....come Gbede and see "service" grin
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by mayhon(m): 1:59am On Nov 18, 2019
seniormallam:

Igbo's has hope in presidency than okun winning Governorship in kogi

Yesterday you said Ebira can't win any election in Kogi. Now you're saying the same thing about the Okuns. I pity you. Kogi is for all, 2023 is Okun.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by mayhon(m): 2:06am On Nov 18, 2019
seniormallam:

Rough and tough, he can deliver all the polling units in his LGA for APGA if he so wished, in one sentence, he's once a political thug.

Exaggerations!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Caseless: 3:56am On Nov 18, 2019
respect80:

According to the report we were deliberating on, it was 130k for PDP and 5k for APC.
okay!
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by chukel(m): 5:23am On Nov 18, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Yeah.
11C.
I should know you, if you were asaya 11c.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by seniormallam(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2019
mayhon:

Yesterday you said Ebira can't win any election in Kogi. Now you're saying the same thing about the Okuns. I pity you. Kogi is for all, 2023 is Okun.
Bellos victory is the 8th Wonder of the world

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Yeah.
11C.

Unity Bank?

I served at CCC Ayeh Gbedde
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Smalldick123(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2019
This election result funny me self
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Smalldick123(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2019
ogbuefi677:
Yeah. Mrs Abanifi was my LGI too. 11C. Used to go to Iyamoye for ATM runs too,sometimes Omuo Ekiti sef.
Wow na omuo here i dey o! So u know omuo?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by akanbiaa(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
mayhon:

About 2023 Governorship of Kogi State, reality on ground all things being equal, APC will field Edward Onoja, PDP will field Wada or another stronger Igala that can tackle Onoja, Votes between the Igalas will be divided, Majority of Igbira will support Onoja and Okun might depending on 2nd term performance of Yahaya Bello decide to support Onoja or go against him.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by dbestuncle: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

You are pathetic fellow. You see thugs and labelled them APC thugs. Why not label them SDP thugs?

And what are police officers doing there with guns? To scare people that wants to vote APC or SDP away since PDP owns that unit

Also, only one party agent represents a party, so how you concluded that all agents standing close to the ballot box are APC agents shows how pathetic you are.

Mind you, I'm not a supporter of Bello, I only stand for the truth.

As at the time I wrote about fierce looking police officer our election was still peaceful. I hope u are already aware the helicopter and police aided the thus to cart away our ballot boxes. Some was mistakingly shot in d process n he died.
maybe u can b very happy now.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
fergie001:

Taught in a sec school in Ayeh-Gbede...
She wanted to move me to Anglican Grammar school, Iyara...cos I was Anglican like her..

But last min...I changed my mind cos I didn't want to stay in family house grin grin grin

She is extra-strict....she doesn't want to care your tribe or religion, she go change am for you.
She served with Osita Chidoka during her own service year.....she was taken to Okene in 2013 and later the SE.

You guys enjoyed in Ekirrin-Adde nah.....come Gbede and see "service" grin

I have served in CCC Ayeh-Gbedde
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

I have served in CCC Ayeh-Gbedde
I served there as well....what batch?
...A.A. Aiyetan was principal then...
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Unity Bank?

I served at CCC Ayeh Gbedde
Unity Bank was at Iyara..... It was bombed to shreds in 2012.

The one at Iyamoye is either First or Union.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
fergie001:

I served there as well....what batch?
...A.A. Aiyetan was principal then...

Yes. Tho i have forgotten most teachers names. I stayed at the Upstair in the centre of the Ayeh-Gbedde town. 2009 Batch A we enjoyed the stipends of the popular pastor Late Baba Jemigbon before he passed on. I really missthe Bush meat there. I pray someday i will have the opportunity to visit there again.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Yes. Tho i have forgotten most teachers names. I stayed at the Upstair in the centre of the Ayeh-Gbedde town. 2009 Batch A we enjoyed the stipends of the popular pastor Late Baba Jemigbon before he passed on. I really missthe Bush meat there. I pray someday i will have the opportunity to visit there again.
Ya..that was where I stayed too.....first room on your left when you climb the the stairs....but 12A...
When we came, he was late then....but we heard a lot of good stuffs about him..........

I still keep in touch with many of them there, including students and the "Oba"...

Bush meat excess nah...bush pig, 'ekute', and free ****....I turned Tarzan that year jarey.

Small world.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by dubra: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pls I need any sort of daily jobs within lagos pls, no matter how odd or awkward so far I can earn a living from it, I can drive as well, pls I need help, life has been hell, if there's any one around you pls help a brother, even construction site I can work there too, loading and offload goods too so far it's something within my capacity to lift, my people pls help out, this is my number 08060640005, thanks all
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Am not a racist am here for good relationship 09014501981.Nurse Cynthia Vincent ngozi...only serious callers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Admin7000: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2019
CORP MEMBER PROPOSES TO FEMALE SOLDIER IN NYSC CAMP - https://eleve8blog.com/?p=1140
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Admin7000: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
COULD DJ CUPPY AND BRODA SHAGGI BE DATING? - https://eleve8blog.com/?p=1146
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by mayhon(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
akanbiaa:
About 2023 Governorship of Kogi State, reality on ground all things being equal, APC will field Edward Onoja, PDP will field Wada or another stronger Igala that can tackle Onoja, Votes between the Igalas will be divided, Majority of Igbira will support Onoja and Okun might depending on 2nd term performance of Yahaya Bello decide to support Onoja or go against him.

Gov Bello met with Tinubu before the elections, and Faleke started supporting Bello immediately after the meeting.

What if ...... ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.