Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,267 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (152492 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by seniormallam(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2019
KEVIND:
Large turnout of voters at Ward O1, Yagba West
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/11/kogi-bayelsa-decide-large-turnout-of-voters-at-ward-o1-yagba-west/
These side can neutralize Ebira votes, then wada has kogi east to himself, all things been equal o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Enskynelson(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2019
cenaman:
Amen to ur prayer, atleast i have a portion of a governor, what have u?
Governor portion but they wrath in hell for eternity with their masters! I have seen past Governors even broke again. How much?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by isaacsegun(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Okoroawusa:

5000naira each person say wetin happen?

If you don't have news just move one side n be looking like us that are not currently in Kogi.
guy are you surprised? election in kogi is all about money, so no be today. As far back as 2011 parties has been sharing 4-5k at poling units for vote buying.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Idrisk19(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2019
Yahya Bello for 2nd term.. In Sha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by dbestuncle: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2019
I just voted. my polling unit has always been PDP n today it is like its still PDP however APC party agent standing close to d ballot despite our plenty appeals DAT dey shift.
Now we have 5 hilux of police with guns just entering fierce looking n APC boys threatening to scatter d votes in the front of police n dey are quiet
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by cenaman(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Enskynelson:

Governor portion but they wrath in hell for eternity with their masters! I have seen past Governors even broke again. How much?
My family is one of the elite family in nigeria, even if i dont work my family will knows no poverty till my fift generation.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by seniormallam(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
The name Yeye bello and his children and children's children are finished politically in kogi state.

Baffles me how a young man like this will write off his lineage amongst his kindred like this.
Sarakis name is like a plague in kwara state now

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Enskynelson(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2019
cenaman:
My family is one of the elite family in nigeria, even if i dont work my family will knows no poverty till my fift generation.
You didn't answer the wrath in hell part! grin
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Babyface33: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2019
seniormallam:

Leave politics and pity the people for once, I was born and bred in the north , did all my schooling in north, I got to Lagos before I felt governance for the first time in my life and see people calling out a governor for the first time in my life, back in the north we thought the governors responsibility is just to goto abuja collect allocation and pay civil servants.
See BRT, I've lost count on numbers of free school ride donated by different politicians, Desmond Elliot has some in his name, I've witnessed where the current speaker Femi Gbaja was delivering free jamb forms to all secondary school leavers in his constituency.......... North is truly cursed
Hmmmm, You are absolutely right, I share ur pains and ideas
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by jamace(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Idrisk19:
Yahya Bello for 2nd term.. In Sha Allah
You are one of those who have turned "Allah/God" to be a criminal.

8 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by dbestuncle: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2019
hargbolahan01:
I hear breaking news that Dino ward in kogi has attacked by gunmen and stole ballot box
Yes APC doing that in Aiyetoro gbede
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by dbestuncle: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Gabbriell:

Ya, am currently in Ayingba
how far. I heard a notorious thug was killed in anyigba at d commencement of voting today
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by pablobellins(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2019
Right now in kabba/bunu.
fehinti ward; a thug of the APC has snatched three ballot papper in an attemp to go print and return maybe.

but he is just a thug, what does he know about ballot stamp grin
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by cenaman(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Enskynelson:

You didn't answer the wrath in hell part! grin
Wrath in hell u mean? i got nothing to do with hell.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by mistijude: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2019
cenaman:
Mr Man shut up your mouth and learn from Job's story in the Bible.....is your family the one feeding nigerians!?Abeg,shift may we hear word!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by LORDKing001: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2019
cenaman:
ABRAHAM left his father's � to grow his ownsf and God bless him.
Bro leave your comfort zone and establish yourself or plz help others to climb d ladder
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by respect80(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2019
Gabbriell:

Ya, am currently in Ayingba

OK.

How e dey be?

Everywhere gud abi?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by respect80(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2019
sissoko22:

Mumu post
Ankpa is the only local government in Igalaland that's predominantly Muslim.

You're completely daft about the political status quo of Anyigba so I won't be arguing with you.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by seniormallam(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2019
cenaman:
You wished, empty barrels make the loudest noise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by ghost3040: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Reporting live from Kogi state...PDP leading by a very wide margin in almost all polling units.. shocked shocked shocked

Bye Bye APC...!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Mbbscentric(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019
ghost3040:
Reporting live from Kogi state...PDP leading by a very wide margin in almost all polling units.. shocked shocked shocked

Bye Bye APC...!!!!

Result at 11:56 AM?

Do we look like a joke to you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Mirjaiye: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019
God punish Bello

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by cenaman(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2019
LORDKing001:

ABRAHAM left his father's � to grow his ownsf and God bless him.
Bro leave your comfort zone and establish yourself or plz help others to climb d ladder
Forget about nairaland blabing, if u meet me in person u will like me because i dont depend on my family, i have my own business and am doing great.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Staro: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
dbestuncle:

I just voted. my polling unit has always been PDP n today it is like its still PDP however APC party agent standing close to d ballot despite our plenty appeals DAT dey shift.
Now we have 5 hilux of police with guns just entering fierce looking n APC boys threatening to scatter d votes in the front of police n dey are quiet

What's the polling unit and
which local govt?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Sunnymatey(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
ghost3040:

Bye Bye APC...!!!!
Are you in all the polling units

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by ghost3040: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mbbscentric:

Result at 11:56 AM?

Do we look like a joke to you?

Does this sound like a joke to you, mister??
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by cenaman(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
seniormallam:

You wished, empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Remember these is a faceless forum.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by ghost3040: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Are you in all the polling units

I've visited quite a handful, same result..woooowww shocked shocked
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by jrobbins: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Sporadic gunshots around my house now. Someone just knocked on our gate so we can open gate for him to come hide.

APC is devilish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Gabbriell: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
respect80:

OK.

How e dey be?

Everywhere gud abi?

There was a very heavy gun fire, and I mean heavy gun fire in the morning from around 5am to 5:30am here in Ayingba. But now things have calmed down, though a friend of mine in town called about 40 minute ago to say there is gun shots and that people have been dispersed.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Gabbriell: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
dbestuncle:

how far. I heard a notorious thug was killed in anyigba at d commencement of voting today

I hope so. I have not heard about it sha
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by seniormallam(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kogi state is not benefitting any thing from been closer to abuja like Niger and Nasarawa because of lack of visionary leaders,
Don't get it twisted, nasarawa is generating the highest IGR in small mararaba, the commercial city of Igbo's building materials, they bought land and built houses there, mararaba is 90% Igbo's dominated area, and that's where nasarawa generate their highest IGR, that place has mixed with abuja already some even write it as mararaba abuja but its nasarawa state,
Mind you I'm not Igbo, but I say indigbo kwenu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.