Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online (3816 Views)

Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls / 32 Things Every Father Should Teach His Son / Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Playstation1: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2019
Beware of SCAM !!! be warned!

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by biddostandard: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Guy grow up
guy mind your business ,the bitch started it tho
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by blesskewe(f): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2019
0KNM:
‘hoe’ much do you charge?
zee world
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by blesskewe(f): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2019
biddostandard:
guy mind your business ,the bitch started it tho

End of story
Not talking to u again
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by blesskewe(f): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2019
0KNM:
‘hoe’ much do you charge?
Thing is if ur brain can't comprehend a mistake or not

Then u have a long wayyyyyyyy to go

Bye
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Guy grow up
Grow down fool
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
blesskewe:

Bye
hoe much?
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
blesskewe:

Bye
You can still modify it,so they can stop using it to insult you!!! It obvious you wanted to type "how" bt guys here are so immature to insult you with a common mistake!!!

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by AoA777: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
blesskewe:
I just wanna Learn

Help a sis
Those that are interested in learning forex trading should send me a mail.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by blesskewe(f): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You can still modify it,so they can stop using it to insult you!!! It obvious you wanted to type "how" bt guys here are so immature to insult you with a common mistake!!!
That's The common sense that's not common
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by blesskewe(f): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
AoA777:

Those that are interested in learning forex trading should send me a mail.
I can't reply PMs or anything like that

Would u mind if u drop my whasapp number
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
don't mind that immature thing
he goes around harassing young women on nairaland
Sunnymatey:
Guy grow up
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
you are a big idiot
anyway why don't you show me what you working with, don't be shy cheesy
0KNM:
hoe

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
hey boy, nice tat
by the way, what did you say you're working with? cheesy
0KNM:
hoe much?
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
you are a big idiot
anyway why don't you show me what you working with, don't be shy cheesy
what are you saying cracky?
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Click the link on my signature. Or contact me for detailed explanation.
Requirement: Good phone with good internet connection
E-mail address
Btw $5 or equivalent in Bitcoin and above. Note: You may only require one times investment except you wanna upgrade.
Not getting a dime from you neither will l be surfing for you. Legit and paying
don't click on anything, it will take u to his blog.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by AoA777: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
blesskewe:
I can't reply PMs or anything like that
Would u mind if u drop my whasapp number
I don't really understand your last statement, if u or if I? Anyways I'll contact those who have sent me mails very soon.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
you don't spec English I'm simply sayin show me what you working with. what's so difficult about that? that thing you're working with, that your mama gave you wink
0KNM:
what are you saying cracky?
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
you don't spec English I'm simply sayin show me what you working with. what's so difficult about that? that thing you're working with, that your mama gave you wink
you you you
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by mosho2good: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
0ubenji:
u pay me nothing to learn. I'll just av u signed up after explaining what's involved to u. If u interested contact me via the link on my profile(without spaces)
can u give me your contact
I wish to learn
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
you fine? your mama gave you me is English granma really that difficult in that Nigeria place
0KNM:
you you you
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
okay let me say this in plain English, what is that sweet thing that you have? cheesy
0KNM:
you you you
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by mosho2good: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
blesskewe:

Am interested
pls I'm interested
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
okay let me say this in plain English, what is that sweet thing that you have? cheesy
deek
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
you fine? your mama gave you me is English granma really that difficult in that Nigeria place
Ues sweet
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
im more interested in yansh cheesy
turn around lemme see
0KNM:
deek
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
im more interested in yansh cheesy
turn around lemme see
you wan to lick?
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
if I give you pink mini sket will you shake it for me? cheesy
0KNM:
you wan to lick?
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
if I give you pink mini sket will you shake it for me? cheesy
Are you okay?
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
never better grin
0KNM:
Are you okay?
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Billi007: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
How much money? What are you willing to give in? How much are you starting with?
These are many questions that come to mind whenever someone says they want a way to make money.
Some people want to make 1 million naira in 1 month and they have less than 5k in their savings account.
Getting rich is not an overnight adventure. There has to be a starting point and a plan.
I can guide you to a business that will double your capital in a month for free.
If you choose to continue after the first month, you will have to pay for my services.
Nothing is given freely. Not even in Freetown.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by blesskewe(f): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
AoA777:

I don't really understand your last statement, if u or if I?
Anyways I'll contact those who have sent me mails very soon.
I don't see pms cuz have lost the email connected to my nl account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Romantic Moment Experiences / Pamela The Sexiest Girl In Ghana Used Her Big Breast To Open A Bottle Cover / What Does She Really Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.