Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List (84491 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Johnny1013(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2019
partnerbizn5:
110bn dollars.

chimoo

I am here hawking data like gala.

Inside life.
sis ,keep doing what you are doing and you will get there....The Bible says don't despise the days of little Beginnings... Google how those men started and you will be amazed how they started so don't despise your little "Hawking'..who knows,you might just be the next MTN

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by GreatResearcher: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2019
Wen gorillas are having meeting, dead monkeys shouldnt b seen around
correctguy2010:
So Dangote is not even in 1st 100. I'm not impressed.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2019
kelvindj98:
Jeff Bezos' networth will still come down after he officially transfers 40 percent of his wealth to his ex wife.
Now to those who will call the woman names. She actually deserves the money because she started Amazon with Jeff in the 90s and he did cheat on her.
he has settled her she is worth 30 billion now she is number 24

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by wwwihy: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:

Lazy youth, to read is a problem

Let me help you... See number 87

Dangote worth $15.2 billion

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by somalianprince: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2019
Tech is ruling the world

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Izzymore(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2019
Someday I'll be among the richest by God grace.

Meanwhile..... If you need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 whatsApp 07036023050

Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS*

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by supercase1(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2019
Davido ought to be on that list
Nigga is about a 100 billion dollars rich mehnnn
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Suremikky(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2019
I just dey look for Dangote name like say I dey find my name for admission list�

11 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Amah70: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:

Billionaire in the midst of the largest population of the most impoverished people in the world.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Rhema14(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2019
And some Nigerian politicians would look at the list and shake their head....."if only the analyst knows how much we get undercover they will not hesitate to put our names in that list" grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by loswhite(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
SocialJustice:
Where is your father in the list?

If not for divorce settlement, Jeff is still the richest by a wide margin.
Every one in that list have "IF NOT FOR" so just keep quiet....

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
kelvindj98:
Jeff Bezos' networth will still come down after he officially transfers 40 percent of his wealth to his ex wife.
Now to those who will call the woman names. She actually deserves the money because she started Amazon with Jeff in the 90s and he did cheat on her.
Only the ignorant will call her names. Jeff self na mumu, the woman he left his wife for is not as pretty and she looks like a gold digger.

6 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Sheuns(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
United States alone has over 30 billionaires on that list.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by kelvindj98: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
he has settled her she is worth 30 billion now she is number 24
Okay, So that means Jeff was worth 150 billion. That guy shattered the list.

6 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by abbasajao(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:

Check again . Dangote occupies 87 position
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by stormborn28(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:
did you read the second post at all

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by LesbianBoy(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2019
When someone in Bill Gates documentary said "Bill Gates is too competitive and will go down as the best businessman of the 20th century" I didn't really understand now I do! Baba no dey gree o! He has held that position the highest time! These are people that inspire me not people like dangote that became rich through favour from the Nigerian government! grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by wealthpreach(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2019
SocialJustice:
Where is your father in the list?

If not for divorce settlement, Jeff is still the richest by a wide margin.
bill is more involved in charity, sold over 85 million shares... He's no longer the highest share holder in Microsoft. He has given over 40 Billion dollars in charity. Do your research...

9 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2019
loswhite:
Every one in that list have "IF NOT FOR" so just keep quiet....
Where is your father? Why didn't your father partake when they were sharing "IF NOT FOR"
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Oiza131(f): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2019
I don't like to form sha... I told them not to add my number so I can sleep well this night... I'm allergic to � that the sound of it will make me loose my left nipple�
What number are you??
Let's know ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by ostarlink: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2019
I am still looking for my name. When will they publish the second list please : cheesy wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Segekesy(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Givers can never be overtaken

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by ACHILLES45: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Mandynews:

He might be on 30 in 2020, he was on 145 before.

Aliko used to be in number 54 and Zukerberg number 53, but today, zukerberg is in number 5 while Aliko is in 87

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Nigeria seems to be the only African nation on that list.. All other continents are duely represented by upto 3 countries each..
Africa needs restoration.

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by blowjohn(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by SocialJustice: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
wealthpreach:
bill is more involved in charity, sold over 85 million shares... He's no longer then highest share holder in Microsoft. He has given over 40 billion dollars in charity. Do your research...
True but his selling Microsoft shares wasn't for charity alone. He divested away from tech into other sectors. Research his investment portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Grandlord: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Anyone seen Alan sugar there?
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by stormborn28(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Suremikky:
I just dey look for Dangote name like say I dey find my name for admission list�
Oboy no be only you oooo... grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by loswhite(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2019
SocialJustice:
Where is your father? Why didn't your father partake when they were sharing "IF NOT FOR"
Empty head are you fatherless?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Harlem2(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019
pickatyou:
Bill telling Jeff atilo atide
Marliansshocked

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Crixxx: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019
I'll soon be on this lists..

I'll put Africa on the map
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by israelmao(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2019
World movers and shakers.Taking a good at this list none of these people works with company or government establishment but they only own their businesses or they are inventors.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.