Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List (84494 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by BilltheDON(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
BilltheDON... My mentor
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
partnerbizn5:
110bn dollars.
chimoo
I am here hawking data like gala.
Inside life.
How do you sell your data?
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by BBBmall25: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
alaira:
WHY IS MY NAME NOT THERE..... PLS CANCEL THE LIST; I AM SUPPOSED TO BE NUMBER TWO!!!
Great U My Bro
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Femeto: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
correctguy2010:
So Dangote is not even in 1st 100. I'm not impressed.
U get eye so?
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by dangoteinlaw: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
lawd

that mod that ban me won't get rich than chairman Nurtw of a small branch at ikorodu. senate never introduced yeye bill you dey ban people up and down

Danboroba Ewu ode
grin grin grin that curse too horrible I beg u please return am grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by AvalonSpace(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
He's number eighty seven.
correctguy2010:
So Dangote is not even in 1st 100. I'm not impressed.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
our oga dangote don comot list, i'm not suprised since he has time to be attending stupid events and watchi zlatan and cuppy perform, everytime i think about this, i just cant imagine how our leaders sat down to watch zlatan entertain them,

not shading zlatan but that is a very irresposible thing to do, even that dumb vice president, you saw one of the country's problem in your face and let him entertain you, our leaders are not only stupid but dumb at the same time. shows they can do anything for money, no dignity, no respect for thyself.

even the Zlatan and naira marley dem curse them in their music and the clowns sat there to be entertained. can donald trump sit down to be entertain by Cardi B or british prime minister be entertain by a grime rapper, we dont even know how far gone we have gone, i Mourn my country honestly,

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by dangoteinlaw: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
seancombs617:

If not for charity ,nobody would have ever topped bill gates.
accurate
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by judedwriter(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
ManishSmith:
Work hard after working hard then you continue working hard..... I must make this list

Hard work can't always make you rich... You need lots of God's favour or what others call luck....

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by cassyrooy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
partnerbizn5:
110bn dollars.

chimoo

I am here hawking data like gala.

Inside life.
Honestly Nne, you've turned my day for the better with this post.

I'm still laughing really hard over here. grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by dangoteinlaw: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

Wrong!!!.. Jeff Bezos merely came close when Bill started doling out billions to assist corrupt dumb African countries like Nigeria.
do u know that all schools now download textbooks from a website single handedly funded by billgates, now think about how much the authors will have bill pay them to get their textbooks online for free download. Billgate should be the God all Churches pray to.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by pacespot(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dangote is number 87, spotted that
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by dangoteinlaw: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Sheuns:
United States alone has over 30 billionaires on that list.
when my cousin in Europe told me Germany is richer than USA I just asked him how many German billionaires on Forbes and he just kept mute lol

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by dangoteinlaw: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
wealthpreach:
bill is more involved in charity, sold over 85 million shares... He's no longer the highest share holder in Microsoft. He has given over 40 Billion dollars in charity. Do your research...
I swear to God his job description should be "gives charity 4 a living".... Imagine how u sit everyday calculating ur income but bill gates sits everyday thinking of what next country to give bills

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Angelfrost(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
do u know that all schools now download textbooks from a website single handedly funded by billgates, now think about how much the authors will have bill pay them to get their textbooks online for free download. Billgate should be the God all Churches pray to.

You see.... If it's only the antiretroviral medications for HIV management to most African countries, or research institutes across 3rd world nations... That guy has done more for Africa than all our wealthy clergy men in Africa put together.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by pacespot(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
SocialJustice:
Where is your father in the list?

Had Steve never been ousted from Apple back in 1985 and never dumped all of his shares out of anger, today his 20% stake in Apple would be worth $210 BILLION.

Forget about that Steve Jobs story with Apple. He was ousted from the company he founded because his father was a Syria immigrant. Where is he today? Dead. Cause of death? Cancer. After he successfully led the company back to profitability.

The fear of Caucasians is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Jokkarm2: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
The list is not complete, my name is not there, dangote is not there, orji kalu is not there, alakija is not there. so they should send us original list please.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by airbrush: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
BBBmall25:
Gate My Favourite Bill

chai do you know i was search for my name there??
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by dangoteinlaw: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

You see.... If it's only the antiretroviral medications for HIV management to most African countries, or research institutes across 3rd world nations... That guy has done more for Africa than all our wealthy clergy men in Africa put together.
comparing clergymen to billgate sounds insulting, that man has done more for Africa than Africans have done for themselves. Most of the free education you see govt claiming to provide, the free textbooks, biros, etc were actually from bill gate via the UN. The govt will be ashamed to mention his name lol

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by efetoski: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shatta Bundle Nko, I thought he should make 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by InvertedHammer: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
/
Take a closer look at #1-30 on the list, many of them made it in Technology.
Only #14 (Indian) made it in Energy (Oil and Gas).
The other countries (even Saudi Arabia) are railroading their economy towards Technology. But in your dear Nigeria, they believe that their oil will rule forever.

/

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by socialmediaman: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by correctguy2010: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Femeto:
U get eye so?
I get eyes o but buhari nor dey make us see well
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by correctguy2010: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
AvalonSpace:
He's number eighty seven.
Seen. Thanks
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
comparing clergymen to billgate sounds insulting, that man has done more for Africa than Africans have done for themselves. Most of the free education you see govt claiming to provide, the free textbooks, biros, etc were actually from bill gate via the UN. The govt will be ashamed to mention his name lol

I have to agree sir.... The man is more than an inspiration. Hats off!!!
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by lavenderjade(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by greatefa1011(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
These aren't Fucking African Nija BLOOD money strive.��������
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Besko(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bill my man!! Joining you guys soon!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by partnerbizn5(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
uniquelyspecial:
How do you sell your data?
see my signature below
or click the red link for full details.
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by Klington: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
After God .......Technology
Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by sekzy99(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2019

Re: Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List by AmuRubber(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
franchasng:
When you are in certain countries or environment, you don't need to dream or wish of becoming a billionaire to be on world billionaires list unless you are from a highly influential political family like Aliko Dangote.

Dangote didn't become rich by hardwork or any special talent or invention, he became who he is today based on his family background which gave him political connections and favors from successive Nigerian governments.

So people should stop celebrating Dangote as if he did anything special to become rich; he was just fortunate to come from a rich family background with strong political links, nothing special undecided

People that worth celebration are the likes of Mark that invented something from nowhere at his age, people like Seun of Nairaland, people like Linda Ikeji, and all the people who worked the soil from nothing to build their wealth not people climbing through political ladder enjoying free FOREX money and government monopoly in business because of their influential family background and where they come from.

So all you Nigerians dreaming to be like Dangote, you all are wasting your time because Nigerian environment and government don't make policies that encourage and favor people from nobody's family background to climb to that ladder of becoming a billionaire in the world.

Even Otedola, his father was the former governor of Lagos. So if you look at all the so called billionaires from Nigeria, especially those from Northern Nigeria, all their wealth can be traced to politics and Nigeria's crude oil shady deals.

So if you want to become a billionaire in $$ and you are a Nigerian that doesn't come from the top looting political families in Nigeria, you are wasting your time, you better find a way to get out of Nigeria to counties like USA that support dreams of anybody ready to work and use his or her talent.

All you need to make it big in countries like USA, etc is the talent, the zeal to work and focus. Then find one challenge in the society there or a problem within your location in that country and use technology to find a solution to it and you are on your way to becoming rich, unlike in Nigeria where dreams are killed everyday, while looters, business fraudsters and political clouts are the only people that make free money and still get celebrated like they did anything special undecided

You couldn't have said it any better.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.