Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,150 members, 7,780,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Emergency And Utmost Care - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Emergency And Utmost Care (265 Views)

Parvo Virus Emergency Thread / Emergency: My Dog Littered And Died How Do I Care For Her Pups / Doctors In The House.... Emergency Advice Needed For My Rott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emergency And Utmost Care by Jackonsy(m): 5:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Please my dog gave birth to 8 pups and 1 stillbirth the other two died just yesterday please vet and expert in the house please what is the needful to sustain the remaining pups and keep them healthy
Re: Emergency And Utmost Care by Endy10(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Are the pups getting enough milk from the mum?
Is there enough room for the pups?
Are they exposed?

I'm just assuming here. If you need better advice put up a pic of their crib and living condition. Tell us about their feed (mother and pup) These are some of the things the Vet would ask you

(1) (Reply)

Pure Bred White Lhasa Males Available For Sale. / Dog Lovers: What Your Dog Wants You To Know About Them / Dog Breeders/owner Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.