Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" (35982 Views)

Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by BafanaBafana: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Smif:

Totally agree wit u on d history bt it doesn't look like blacky is asking him for help, he is blackmailing him n dats annoying... My problem here is why can't blackface make a beta hit jam n move on? D industry if full of dis thieves bt u can't kip worrying us all d time abt ur stolen song, na only ur songs dem don thief?
megareal:

So why doesn't he simply ask for help? Why continuously wage a war that makes no sense? Folks would have taken him seriously if he had pursued this in court. I heard his version of African Queen and it annoyed the crap out of me. Even if he had sang the original song, e fit no blow cos this version makes no sense to my ears. His problem from my standpoint is simple envy. He should seek peace, he will live happier.
He mustn't ask for help. Everyone knows he needs help. Tu face should ghelp him and he would stop all these.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by lasheun: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2019
When hate is too strong like this type, it doesn't allow progress to come close to such fellow that possesses such hate.�

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Mikegking: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Back in the days, 2baba was called Inny raps. Blacky brought him to Lagos like a little brother, named him 2face, showed him around the industry, watched his back. Blacky was the intellectual even though 2face was the talented one. Even though Blacky is proud and a control freak and might have had his bad side, he was still like a big brother to a2face and the guy should take care of him no matter what.
the dude is suffering. helping him wont take anything out of 2face
You think 2face is that heartless, blackface is proud he doesnt want to admit he needs help, he just hopes to destroy 2face since he himself couldnt prosper.

Infact if 2face even fall for his gimmick he would blackmail his help

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by akdjr(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
2Baba is celebrating #20yearsasking and this dude is still spreading hate for the past 20years. Lyta was just a year old and Davido was less than 10years, both has become a star and more relevant than you and you're still hating on the Legendary 2Baba. I remember my cousin in festac during her baby naming ceremony ask Faze what's happening to you and he responded saying even him still don't understand your sudden change of attitude since their solo career.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by DonBenny77(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
kalvoken:

Mumu, na him be your papa wey go cater for you abi.or your government that should provide basic amenities for you.

No go hustle, keep waiting for made men that would spoon feed you. When he dey hustle, where you dey kwanu?
Your generations mumu, there something known as giving back to society ask don jazzy, ask akon, mane, Salah. Even tonto dike and annoying bobrisky sef give back to society.
Moronic idiot.
I never said I was less priviledge you fool neither I'm I from lowlife benue state. Mention another popular benue musician àwu.
All I'm saying is the dude doesn't help his people and he is stingy that's a fact. See what davido does for new his new artist not to talk of a brothers whose creative work you copied.....
When they came for shows in the 90s in Ph at hotel presidential wey no money tuface go dey form and blackface go tax men rag thier transport to return to lagos. You dey that time
Infact you be hausa GOAT...

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Myself2(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2019
MiddleDimension:

can you compare it to Blackface' punchline? ''you better smoke weed and write songs''.

Who is black weed, we dey talk of living things you dey talk of broke ass dead beats.
Dem say animals wey get horn make dem come out, no mean say dem dey refer to snail abeg
Niggah please

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Myself2(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

Tuface is a coward how about his inconclusive protest. To be Fela no be by fineface

Now you are talking about protest.
Please stick with the topic at hand or you show me the conclusive protest wey you too lead
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by DonBenny77(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2019
Myself2:

Please stick with the topic at hand or you show me the conclusive protest wey you too lead

c'mon shut your Bleep up grin
He's a fake ass ni99a ....period
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Skyfornia(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Back in the days, 2baba was called Inny raps. Blacky brought him to Lagos like a little brother, named him 2face, showed him around the industry, watched his back. Blacky was the intellectual even though 2face was the talented one. Even though Blacky is proud and a control freak and might have had his bad side, he was still like a big brother to a2face and the guy should take care of him no matter what.

Does he want to be helped? That dude doesn't seem like one who is willing to be helped. He is too proud.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by invectives(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2019
maddman:
Tuface the two faced biaatchh should shut the eff up.

How you go block the only opportunity your nigga gat to blow and expect him not to be obsessed with you.

Bros blackface no go ever forgive you for that treachery. It pains nigga
Dude if Blackface been perform African Queen with Michael Jackson eehn e for no sell 1000 copies...Just know that.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by kiddkash(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2019
Sullyart3:
Tuface no suppose respond
every day 2face doesn't respond people keep saying blackface is telling the truth

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by DonBenny77(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Myself2:

Tell me the last good deed you heard about him.
Like a Giveaway,
zlatan wey jus show yesterday, davido, wizzy, don jazzy, mc galaxy, even bobrisky sef dey dash people something.
The guy stingy die.
I'm a die hard man of his music. He's the only Nigerian artist whose album I can purchase right from face2face. But his personality is fake.
He doesn't practice what he preaches. "One love indeed" Go and listen to "4 instance" and relate it to his feud with blackface.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Skyfornia(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

Your generations mumu, there something known as giving back to society ask don jazzy, ask akon, mane, Salah. Even tonto dike and annoying bobrisky sef give back to society.
Moronic idiot.
I never said I was less priviledge you fool neither I'm I from lowlife benue state. Mention another popular benue musician àwu.
All I'm saying is the dude doesn't help his people and he is stingy that's a fact. See what davido does for new his new artist not to talk of a brothers whose creative work you copied.....
When they came for shows in the 90s in Ph at hotel presidential wey no money tuface go dey form and blackface go tax men rag thier transport to return to lagos. You dey that time

Even Davido that you mentioned...despite all his good gestures, people still dey beef am. My brother hustle make you no go depend on someone...it is none of their responsibilities to help you. Even pikin when em papa born, at a certain age he should become responsible for himself and not depend on him papa. Blackface is a bitter soul, how can someone hate for this long even when he sees that his hatred is not bringing any required result? Yesterday I read that former Liberian president's son forgave and made peace with his dad's murderer some years back for his own peace of mind, yet black face is still wailing.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by DonBenny77(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Skyfornia:

Even Davido that you mentioned...despite all his good gestures, people still dey beef am. My brother hustle make you no go depend on someone...it is none of their responsibilities to help you. Even pikin when em papa born, at a certain age he should become responsible for himself and not depend on him papa. Blackface is a bitter soul, how can someone hate for this long even when he sees that his hatred is not bringing any required result? Yesterday I read that former Liberian president's son forgave and made peace with his dad's murderer some years back for his own peace of mind, yet black face is still wailing.

It's a clique thing you where not there in the beginning they were friends from teenage so you don't pick sides. Have you ever heard faze pick sides? If blackface was out of order faze would have called him out in an interview even if it's for cheap popularity or gain favors from 2face. Most men have such stories, even other musicians get called out over song theft, even drop diss tracks we just talk about them because they are legends.
It's sad to see people take sides with 2face simply because he is the most successful. That's the state of the country though when you get money the crowd go ride with you.
The same igbo blackface dey smoke na him 2face, wizzy, davido, burna and the rest of the brethren dey smoke. Him no mad........maybe e no get better money
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Skyfornia(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

It's a clique thing you where not there in the beginning they were friends from teenage so you don't pick sides. Have you ever heard faze pick sides? If blackface was out of order faze would have called him out in an interview even if it's for cheap popularity or gain favors from 2face. Most men have such stories, even other musicians get called out over song theft, even drop diss tracks we just talk about them because they are legends.
It's sad to see people take sides with 2face simply because he is the most successful. That's the state of the country though when you get money the crowd go ride with you.
The same igbo blackface dey smoke na him 2face, wizzy, davido, burna and the rest of the brethren dey smoke. Him no mad........maybe e no get better money

Initially many people were supporting blackface...I did also. But people started criticizing him when the hatred became too much. For how long is he going to move on with his life?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Roushy(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Black face should enter studio and give us good song.. He shouldn't be claiming right to one particular song. If he had written a 'great' song then, what stops him from writing more great songs.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by DonBenny77(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2019
Skyfornia:

Initially many people were supporting blackface...I did also. But people started criticizing him when the hatred became too much. For how long is he going to move on with his life?
It doesn't matter he should keep calling him out, you won't know how many careers he has saved by doing that because as it stands 2face no fit steal any artist song even upcoming because him get "continous scandal" hence the decline in his content these days.
After someone wrote "thank you lord" (gospel)for him and he murdered the song. Reminisce the lyrics of that song then years later after smoking bad weed he says he doesn't believe in the bible.
The guy is 2 faced finally
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Izzymore(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
If you need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 whatsApp 07036023050

Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by lighternote: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Even till today, you're still obsessed with this grammar thing. Hunger go kee you o. Hustle first, forget grammar grin grin
Kenmatt:
Even till today, Tuface is still battling with grammar.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by kalvoken(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

Moronic idiot.

I just pray that your buhari should be the reason for your dementia (that means there is hope for you), but if you have been this unfortunate in reasoning, only God can cure you now.

Trust me, I didn't notice where you mentioned my family, not to talk of paying you back in your own coin. You actually have given up in life that you now have no regards for your family, which makes you talk about someone's family in anyhow. Please try as possible as you can to look for something doing, life is no bed of roses. Tuface is never coming down to help you when you can't even help your self in any way you can

Do your best and leave the rest for your God to handle and not living a BLACK FACED LIFE. YOU didn't make tuface whom he is today, so he owes you nothing bro. Hustle with sense and I promise you, one day and very soon, God will bless your sweat to become sweet.

Have a nice weekend, boy!

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by noeloge82(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Sorry I thought 2face and parents lived in festac how did black face bring him to lagos
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Regardless of whatever feud that exists between the two of them,I think Tuface should reach out to this guy and assist him big time.

The truth is that Blackface will always be part of 2Baba's story and for this simple reason,he should assist him in whatever way he can now before it is too late.

Tomorrow is heavily pregnant, nobody knows what it will give birth to.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by BafanaBafana: 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
noeloge82:

Sorry I thought 2face and parents lived in festac how did black face bring him to lagos
No. 2face parents lived in makurdi and Jos. 2face and blackface attended IMT Enugu. Blackfce graduated and 2face dropped out and they both came to Lagos.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by noeloge82(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
BafanaBafana:

No. 2face parents lived in makurdi and Jos. 2face and blackface attended IMT Enugu. Blackfce graduated and 2face dropped out and they both came to Lagos.
Their must be a mix up some where black face did not graduate from IMT maybe he went further to Lagos cos when the plantation boyz ara came he was not in Enugu again then 2 face yes did not graduate but I have heard 2 face say he regularly visits d joint he grew up in festac till date and he has never said black face brought him to Lagos.
Though black face mum was their back bone during recording session then , and it was around then he 2 face meet Annie in same festac
But all in all they know their story themselves
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by BafanaBafana: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
noeloge82:

Their must be a mix up some where black face did not graduate from IMT maybe he went further to Lagos cos when the plantation boyz ara came he was not in Enugu again then 2 face yes did not graduate but I have heard 2 face say he regularly visits d joint he grew up in festac till date and he has never said black face brought him to Lagos.
Though black face mum was their back bone during recording session then , and it was around then he 2 face meet Annie in same festac
But all in all they know their story themselves
I think you are mistaking blackface for faze. You should check their wikipedia pages.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
maddman:
Tuface the two faced biaatchh should shut the eff up.

How you go block the only opportunity your nigga gat to blow and expect him not to be obsessed with you.

Bros blackface no go ever forgive you for that treachery. It pains nigga
him for don write hit songs since na if he was that good. He just stuck to the past with bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
Regardless of whatever feud that exists between the two of them,I think Tuface should reach out to this guy and assist him big time.

The truth is that Blackface will always be part of 2Baba's story and for this simple reason,he should assist him in whatever way he can now before it is too late.

Tomorrow is heavily pregnant, nobody knows what it will give birth to.
that pregnant tomorrow should come quick so that the guy can get over this self inflicted trauma he is going through
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by noeloge82(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
BafanaBafana:

I think you are mistaking blackface for faze.
No Faze is from Delta Chibuzor is his name he did not even attend IMT at all in fact he was discovered after he won a voice talent show that was black face asked him to join them and because he has chosen black face and 2 face Chibuzor settled for face
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

Tell me the last good deed you heard about him.
Like a Giveaway,
zlatan wey jus show yesterday, davido, wizzy, don jazzy, mc galaxy, even bobrisky sef dey dash people something.
The guy stingy die.
I'm a die hard man of his music. He's the only Nigerian artist whose album I can purchase right from face2face. But his personality is fake.
He doesn't practice what he preaches. "One love indeed" Go and listen to "4 instance" and relate it to his feud with blackface.
nawa to you o you dey follow the guy waka? Abi na all the ones wey the guys you mention dey do to remain relevant.
That black face is too bitter how can you bear grudge for 20years?
Abi tuface tiff him career too?
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

It doesn't matter he should keep calling him out, you won't know how many careers he has saved by doing that because as it stands 2face no fit steal any artist song even upcoming because him get "continous scandal" hence the decline in his content these days.
After someone wrote "thank you lord" (gospel)for him and he murdered the song. Reminisce the lyrics of that song then years later after smoking bad weed he says he doesn't believe in the bible.
The guy is 2 faced finally
you Can tell lies sha
E be like na black face dey hide with this your moniker o
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Roushy:
Black face should enter studio and give us good song.. He shouldn't be claiming right to one particular song. If he had written a 'great' song then, what stops him from writing more great songs.
as in ehn
The guy should just lock up.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
donhils:

How are u sure that '2face' stole his song? He's the one ranting since. 2face never said his own side of the whole story. Meanwhile, sometime ago this year, Blackface released his version of that African Queen song which never got airplay anywhere and trash in my opinion. So, let's assume blackface released that shit back then,it wouldn't have made him blow anything
uou have said it all thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' / Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts / Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.