Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service (31810 Views)

Enugu State Governemnt Starts Recruitment Of 1,700 Forest Guards / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by banhammy: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2019
We never heard anything from Niger state for over six years
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by michaelo2(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2019
dahoney1:
https:///Lqt7ZfFKyReJLrl9Z2DXvO

join the group for more update (Quote this comment to see the full link)
add me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by wunmi590(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2019
nabegibeg:

He has no second term

He has ruled ones

Understand his English before you quote him.

"He said in this his second term"

Dont just rush to condemn people with quote
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by nanaman(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
nabegibeg:

Why should you conduct an examination with a payment fee. This is extortion

You better be grateful. In Ogun State, we paid 10K and yet no salary for the past 7months.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by yetunsbay(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Emily22:
If u av N1000 ,just pay and move on.......most people on diz forum will criticize this development and still go behind to apply....dats Naija for you
pls brother what do u expect ?

Is the payment not a criteria ?

So what then happen to obeying a job criterion

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by lovelygirl04(f): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
The form isn't online yet, application was slated to start today....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by kenny160: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Emily22:
If u av N1000 ,just pay and move on.......most people on diz forum will criticize this development and still go behind to apply....dats Naija for you
i dnt want comment before but coz of you I will... Is total scam i av tried dre teaching before and pay till now nothing... But someone want try like me no problem. We will all get the experience
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Emily22(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
kenny160:
i dnt want comment before but coz of you I will... Is total scam i av tried dre teaching before and pay till now nothing... But someone want try like me no problem. We will all get the experience

lol funny you
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Legendguru: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by aloyin(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ekiti with scam job! Haabaa! The work that as already been given out as slot yet Ekiti Govt still av courage to dupe innocent people 1k to get d job dat is nt available. EKITI KETE YOUTH PLEASE WISE- UP! THIS GOVT IS JUST USING US TO MAKE MONEY. But Ekiti Govt remember #THEREISGODooo!
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by nanaman(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
In as much as we think everything is fake, we should always try and put a litte effort. The little w effort will work someday. We use 1k to buy recharge card on daily basis without hassles so, why the stress. We have seen Govs that after living officer they became wretched. If they eat our sweat, them or their children will suffer as well. That's Karma. Read about Prof. Akinyemi and comments when he passed so, don't let anyone let you down,put that effort.

When Mr luck or heaven will smile, nobody knows. We can only keep on trying. Best of luck to us all. I have applied and paid. I am searching for other ways as well. I just believe oneday and somehow, heaven will see my struggle and compensate me.

The struggle continues #Sellah

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by nanaman(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
lovelygirl04:

You can now apply. My number 3digits. Waiting for the seat number. Best of luck
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Emily22(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
kenny160:

Oro lo so.....but still you can try again.......it's just 1k....just that I don't trust anything government-related
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by kayteajay111(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
nanaman:
In as much as we think everything is fake, we should always try and put a litte effort. The little w effort will work someday. We use 1k to buy recharge card on daily basis without hassles so, why the stress. We have seen Govs that after living officer they became wretched. If they eat our sweat, them or their children will suffer as well. That's Karma. Read about Prof. Akinyemi and comments when he passed so, don't let anyone let you down,put that effort.

When Mr luck or heaven will smile, nobody knows. We can only keep on trying. Best of luck to us all. I have applied and paid. I am searching for other ways as well. I just believe oneday and somehow, heaven will see my struggle and compensate me.

The struggle continues #Sellah
How did you apply pls? It's not going here.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by nanaman(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
kayteajay111:

How did you apply pls? It's not going here.

http://www.myekiti.com/cscapplication/
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by kayteajay111(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
nanaman:

http://www.myekiti.com/cscapplication/
Tnx, hope you have registered.
Pls, for the application positions and exam centres. I have three coloums for each here, are we to choose three different positions or only one? also three preferred centres. I'm not understanding.

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by nanaman(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
kayteajay111:

Tnx, hope you have registered.
Pls, for the application positions and exam centres. I have three coloums for each here, are we to choose three different positions or only one? also three preferred centres. I'm not understanding.

I chose 3 diffferent cadre that relates to my course of study and same exam center

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Everrest9(m): 3:28am On Nov 17, 2019
dahoney1:
https:///Lqt7ZfFKyReJLrl9Z2DXvO

join the group for more update (Quote this comment to see the full link)
Link not working.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Everrest9(m): 3:30am On Nov 17, 2019
kenny160:
Teaching recruitment still going on. Don't lose hope, all these recruitments are scheduled to start work next year.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Everrest9(m): 3:31am On Nov 17, 2019
lovelygirl04:
it's online naw.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Everrest9(m): 3:32am On Nov 17, 2019
aloyin:
Ekiti with scam job!
Haabaa! The work that
as already been given
out as slot yet Ekiti
Govt still av courage to
dupe innocent people 1k
to get d job dat is nt
available. EKITI KETE
YOUTH PLEASE WISE-
UP! THIS GOVT IS JUST
USING US TO MAKE
MONEY. But Ekiti Govt
remember
#THEREISGODooo!
Stay there.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by kayteajay111(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
??
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by sayid(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
I've applied..
how long does it take for my slip to be sent to my mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Vorto: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2019
sayid:
I've applied..

Good morning Chief,

Please, through which means did you make the payments?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Baldwretch: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2019
sayid:
I've applied..

Did you apply online?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Baldwretch: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hello Vorto,

Did you apply online?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by sayid(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Baldwretch:

Did you apply online?

Yes I applied online
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by sayid(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Vorto:

Good morning Chief,
Please, through which means did you make the payments?

Online payment with my card
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Baldwretch: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
So when are they going to allocate seat number? When payment has been made?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Vorto: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
sayid:

Online payment with my card

Ok, so has your payment been confirmed?
I tried doing same but got a different RRR generated on the remita page, and on visiting the application page to confirm my payment, na another story I dey see o.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Vorto: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Baldwretch:
Hello Vorto,
Did you apply online?
Yes Sir/Ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uber/bolt Business In Lagos / Calling For Aptitude Test / With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.