Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service (31793 Views)

Enugu State Governemnt Starts Recruitment Of 1,700 Forest Guards / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by vicarsenal(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Letter of appointment? No. But that's what a someone insinuated.
Thanks.
Cos I've not heard about the Issuance of Letters of appointment..
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Blackmiserable(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
vicarsenal:

Thanks.
Cos I've not heard about the Issuance of Letters of appointment..

Oh nice.

Please can you snap those qualified for the role of Statistician. I am not in Ado and I really need to see it. Pleaassse.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Blackmiserable(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Dostor:
Higher Executive Officer

Please can I have a list for Statistician? I didn't score up to 30.

Were there lurkers during your own interview? Will it be a good idea if I show up on my own day.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Blackmiserable(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
olularic:
the interview went well. the questions varies with each group, those in the planning officer category where asked what is planning? they even asked someone to name five Nigerian club, everything is favour. for my category which deals with health, they asked questions like foods recommended for High blood pressure, someone who is fat and who is lean

Boss, where is the list for Statistician?

Will it be a good idea if i show up on that day even though I didn't score up to 30?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by bagio37: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
I don't think that'sa good idea bro cuz only the people that met the cut off mark were attended to.
Blackmiserable:

Will it be a good idea if i show up on that day even though I didn't score up to 30?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by kayteajay111(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Your question has been attended to since on this platform, you're only given yourself headache.
They will call you to come in for the interview when it's time on your day and only if you scored 30 and above. Otherwise, don't waste your time and money.
My one cent.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Olumba777: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2020
I heard they shift the the interview for environmental officer which is on Monday ,pla how true is this ??
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Deepocean(m): 3:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Please under which category does Admin. Officer falls? so as to check the date for their interview for a friend.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by DBMH: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
The updated schedule

Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by favour4real: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Oh they've extended it to 18th....I pray d final shortlisting doesn't exceed Feb ending�
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by favour4real: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Interview done nd dusted across all ministries....Cogent info as regards date of issuance of letter shud start rolling in o.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Deepocean(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Please anyone that chose Admin Officer during application, under which category will his/her name come out for interview? Please I know that the interview is over, but I just need the anwer to the question urgently.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by graceplus3206: 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]....Pls what's d latest on the issuance of appointment letter? I mean the final list of shortlisted applicants?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Mdtoba(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
graceplus3206:
[color=#000099][/color]....Pls what's d latest on the issuance of appointment letter? I mean the final list of shortlisted applicants?
someone told me that HMB board will start distribution of appointment letters and resumption
next month
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by favour4real: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2020
Mdtoba:
someone told me that HMB board will start distribution of appointment letters and resumption
next month
I think all would be done once....But most importantly let's pray God should touch d heart of Ekiti govt to act fast on it....
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by ClassicJohn(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2020
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
This is to inform the general public, especially, the candidates who scored 30 marks and above in the recruitment examination conducted to fill vacancies in the Board for Technical and Vocational Education that the final interview has been slated to commence from Tuesday 17th March, 2020.
Applicants are enjoined to check their names and date of interview at the Civil
Service Commission from Friday 13th March, 2020.
A N N O U N C E R
Remi Obaparusi (Signed)
Permanent Secretary,
Civil Service Commission.

With this information, letters may not be sent till next month or even two months since we all believe the govt wants to distribute letters "at once". #newbie
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by ClassicJohn(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2020
[img][/img]
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Deepocean(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
What is the fate of this recruitment process? heard of 50% salary slash of political appointee's in Ekiti to sustain the economy.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Mdtoba(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Deepocean:
What is the fate of this recruitment process? heard of 50% salary slash of political appointee's in Ekiti to sustain the economy.
Any news about distribution of appointments letters?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Deepocean(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mdtoba:
Any news about distribution of appointments letters?

Haven't heard of anything as regards that o. any rumour you're hearing?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Mdtoba(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Deepocean:

Haven't heard of anything as regards that o. any rumour you're hearing?
information reaching just now is that some ministries have started issueing appointment letters to people ,pls I the information true?
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Deepocean(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mdtoba:
information reaching just now is that some ministries have started issueing appointment letters to peogple ,pls I the information true?

I don't know if the information is true or not.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by favour4real: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Those who got letters last month are senior admin officers...
Let's not loose hope in God....
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Deepocean(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
They are not senior admin, they are fresh graduates. They were recruited into the ministry of art and culture. Google it.
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by vibrant: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Any latest news on this recruitment excercise...it's over a year now
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by favour4real: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
vibrant:
Any latest news on this recruitment excercise...it's over a year now
Hopefully before ending of d year.....
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Mdtoba(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
favour4real:

Hopefully before ending of d year.....
letters have started flying up and down
Re: Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service by Luminary0812: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Please is there anyone with any information about this recruitment exercise or it's already gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise / Uber/bolt Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.