Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Issue With My State Of Origin - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Issue With My State Of Origin (258 Views)

Update On My Issue With My Boss. / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) / First Nigerian Professors And Their States Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issue With My State Of Origin by Holysuck(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2019
I was born and grew up in ibadan, then i have been using oyo as my state of origin from primary level to university level but my home town is egba, abeokuta. But am claiming an egba indigene but state of origin differs. Pls what should I do?? Because I couldn't contest for any post in egba association �����
Re: Issue With My State Of Origin by ashantitope: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Why will you do that at the first place didn't your parents tell you where you are from? I was also born and brought up in ibadan but I have never claim there for once you may know in and out of ibadan but let your profile carry your normal state of origin, did you think all those politicians where not so familiar with Lagos that ibadan but they will never claim Lagos because story will surely tell

(1) (Reply)

English Teaching Jobs Abroad / The New Oil Industry Is The TELECOM Industry / Trade With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.