Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,550,476 members, 5,877,546 topics. Date: Friday, 25 September 2020 at 08:15 AM

The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) (47361 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by dahrey01: 6:40pm On May 02
Hmmm!!!
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Zamar(m): 8:29am On May 03
More
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 2:14pm On May 06
Aaliyah believed she had already got a fiancé. Though Frank had not expressly told her about marriage, she believed he would soon do so. It was just a matter of time. When he did that, she would accept without any dust.

Nancy was happy she had partially achieved her purpose. She had always liked Frank and had tried to make him become interested in her. It was true her last boyfriend had left her over the suspicion that those randy pilots were having their way with her. After he had left, she had remained disillusioned a bit about taking another lover. She could not understand why some men behaved like beasts.

But she had always seen Frank as a different person. Indeed, many of the staffers of the airline were flirts. From the admin workers to the pilots, the technical crew, the hostesses and so on, many of them talked about their escapade with gusto. They talked about how Mr. A was dating Miss B and how Mr. C was cheating his partner.

Even Mr. Kokoma, the Head of Corporate Affairs, the man that Frank was deputizing, had two girlfriends among the hostesses. Despite this gale of philandering all around, Frank was different.

She had carefully observed him. He did not have any girlfriend that she knew of, although he mentioned that he had one. He was not a flirt like others. He talked gently and acted like a gentleman. These were some of the qualities that Nancy had seen in him and that had endeared him to her.

How she had ached for him. The closest chance she had, came in the morning, when she had deliberately gone to his office to make-up her face. She had been glad when he mentioned something about boy-friend and had gladly told him that she had none. She thought he would instantly take advantage of that, but he had demurred. While on the flight to Abuja, Frank’s image kept popping into her mind. By two p.m., she was back in Lagos, and she had to do a lot to resist going to his office again.

When they closed at five, she had stayed behind while the other ladies left the office. Then, she saw as Frank locked the office and set to leave.

She had given him a minute and then discretely followed him to the car park. As he was unlocking the car, she called out his name.

Every other thing worked, thereafter, the way she wanted it to work. But what was wrong with her? Why was she behaving as if Frank was the most adorable man on earth? Why had she so much ached for him? She did not know any other answer other than that Frank was unique among others. His love-making was simply mind-blowing. It was the most exhilarating one she had ever had, so far. She definitely wanted more of it.

READ FULL STORY FROM: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

READ OTHER INTERESTING STORIES FROM: https://hearts4real.blogspot.com/
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by CasNova: 6:21pm On May 06
Nice
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Zamar(m): 9:22pm On May 06
Thanks for the update.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by akpota(m): 11:17pm On May 06
Nice writing. More update please
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by kweensheba(f): 7:44am On May 07
Interesting story.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by CasNova: 9:22pm On May 07
More
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by ThrillPlus: 7:46am On May 10
Fascinating story
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by UltimateSpice: 5:57pm On May 14
More
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 11:36am On May 16
Part 2

Nike called Kola about ten o’clock the following morning. After the exchange of pleasantries, she went straight to address her main reason of calling him.

‘I need a car,’ she said. ‘Will my kind and generous love be willing to give me a befitting one?’ she cooed.

Kola laughed across the line. ‘I was expecting you to say something like that,’ he returned.

‘Really?’

‘Yes. Since the other car started misbehaving. Well, your request is not out of place. Tell me, my dear, what brand and model do you want?’

Nike’s heart raced fast. She had expected him to oblige her request, but she did not envisage that it would sail through this fast and smooth.

‘Any good model of Toyota is okay,’ she said, smiling.

‘Hmn, Toyota, right? That will be okay,’ Kay said. ‘Your wish is my command. Between now and tomorrow, expect something befitting.’

‘Oh, thanks to you, Kola darling. You’re so sweeeet!’

He laughed over the line. ‘And you’re even sweeter, Nike darling.’

‘I hope you’ll fulfill your promise o.’

‘Hey, don’t you trust your guy again? You have nothing to worry about, Nike darling.’

‘Okay. I trust you.’

‘That’s my babe.’

When the line was disengaged, she felt pleased. She had no doubt that he would fulfill his promise and looked towards receiving the car.

‘Hello, there.’

Frank looked up from what he was writing.

‘Hello, Nancy. How d’you do?’

‘Fine.’

She stood a little bit awkwardly, smiling and looking undecided.

‘Oh, sit down, please,’ Frank offered.

‘Thanks.’ She took the seat and sat gingerly.

‘No flight this morning?’ Frank prodded.

She nodded. ‘Until the mid-day flight,’ she answered.

‘That’s good.’ He could not think of any other thing to say. He looked at her smart-looking uniform and smiled. ‘Any good news?’

She smiled again. ‘I wouldn’t know if it’s really good news or not.’

‘And what exactly is the news?’

Still a bit awkwardly, she lifted her left hand and her third finger for him to see.

‘Wow, Nancy, you’ve got an engagement ring there. Tell me, who’s the lucky guy?’

‘Can’t you guess?’ she said, half challenging him.

‘I think I know. It must be my guy, Mick, the Accounts man. He’s the one, right?’

Nancy nodded. ‘Yes, he’s the one.’

‘Oh, congrats to you and to him.’

‘If you say so.’ She sighed. ‘Based on what you said, I’ve decided to give him a chance.’

He nodded. ‘I’m sure the guy will not disappoint,’ Frank said.

‘What if he does?’

‘Let’s be positive about it, shall we? In this life, we all live on hope.’

She nodded and sighed again.

GET THE COMPLETE STORY FROM: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Awesome05: 2:46pm On May 16
Nice update
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Saturn101: 8:24pm On May 16
Ride on.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Lehgit(m): 12:49am On May 19
Good story, kudos

Tho its beginning to play like the movie "Goodluck Chuck"
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by UltimateSpice: 12:30pm On May 19
Nice
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by BigBasher: 6:47pm On May 19
Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by CasNova: 9:50pm On May 19
Nice one.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 1:15pm On May 20
Nancy nodded. ‘Yes, he’s the one.’

‘Oh, congrats to you and to him.’

‘If you say so.’ She sighed. ‘Based on what you said, I’ve decided to give him a chance.’

He nodded. ‘I’m sure the guy will not disappoint,’ Frank said.

‘What if he does?’

‘Let’s be positive about it, shall we? In this life, we all live on hope.’

She nodded and sighed again.

Surprisingly, Frank was happy for her. It would mean that the absence of someone to share her heart with was now a thing of the past. Above
all, it would mean that he, Frank, had one lady less to worry about.

He shook Nancy’s hand. ‘Play it cool. I’m sure things will turn out well.’

‘Thanks, Frank.’

Some hours later, his phone rang. It was Aaliyah on the line.

‘Hello, darling,’ she greeted.

‘Hello, Aaliyah, dear. How’re you?’

‘Fine. Are you in the office?’

‘Yes.’

‘In about half an hour’s time, I’ll be there.’

‘You’re always welcome, my dear.’

She came in forty minutes later, but it was more of a dramatic entry.

‘Hello.’

He did not really look at the face of the lady visitor. All he could think was another customer, probably Abuja- or Kano-bound, had come in.

‘Good afternoon. Can I help you, madam?’ he asked.

She smiled at him. ‘Yes, you can Frank.’

He looked up fast and gazed at her.

‘Aaliyah? Oh, Lord, I can’t believe you’re the one!’

‘I’m the one,’ she replied, adjusting her hijab, and looking delighted at his complete surprise.

He smiled broadly. ‘You look so different in that. So, you could wear that!’

‘Yes. I’m a Muslim, remember?’

He nodded. ‘Of course.’

‘Dad wants me to be wearing it, so, I’ve decided to do so.’

‘Wow. Come to think of it, it fits you.’

She nodded. ‘Are you sure about that?’

‘Of course. Veil or no veil, my lovely Aaliyah remains lovely.’

She was very pleased with that statement. She sighed.

‘What can I get for you, my dear?’ he asked. ‘Do you want snacks and drinks?’

‘Oh, no. Don’t bother at all. I’m okay.’ She sighed again. ‘There’s something important I want to ask you, dear, although coming to your office to
ask it is a bit awkward.’

‘Oh, it’s okay, darling. What is it you want to ask?’

She seemed to pause and he had to smile to encourage her.

‘It’s about our relationship,’ she started.

‘Yes, what about it?’

‘You, know, I’ve told you dad prefers that I should marry a fellow Muslim?’

‘Yes, I remember you’ve said so.’

‘But I have to follow my heart. However, can you promise that when we’re married, I can continue to be a Muslim? Telling him that will soften his
stance a bit, won’t it?’

Frank stared at her for some seconds and broke into a smile. ‘Is that what you wanted to ask?’

‘Yes.’

‘And you make it look so serious. Oh, come on, I won’t ever stop you from practicing the religion you believe in.’

READ COMPLETE STORY: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by tonysunkan(m): 4:09pm On May 20
Exciting piece.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Zamar(m): 8:28am On May 21
Interesting piece.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by BigBasher: 9:00pm On May 21
Nice.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by soul20: 11:19pm On May 21
nice
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by UltimateSpice: 6:50pm On May 22
Respect
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by CasNova: 9:41am On May 25
Continue.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 4:10pm On May 26
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 4:11pm On May 26
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 4:15pm On May 26
‘You, know, I’ve told you dad prefers that I should marry a fellow Muslim?’

‘Yes, I remember you’ve said so.’

‘But I have to follow my heart. However, can you promise that when we’re married, I can continue to be a Muslim? Telling him that will soften his stance a bit, won’t it?’

Frank stared at her for some seconds and broke into a smile. ‘Is that what you wanted to ask?’

‘Yes.’

‘And you make it look so serious. Oh, come on, I won’t ever stop you from practicing the religion you believe in.’

Aaliyah sighed again. She knew Frank was the ‘liberal Christian’ type, but what he had said was not as easy as he made it to look. The normal
practice in the Nigerian society is that the Muslim woman becomes a Christian as soon as she gets married to a Christian. But then, it was quite
ironic because some Muslim men actually allow their wives to practice Christianity, with some of the women even becoming pastors! If Frank indeed allowed that – and he did not yield to pressure from family members or friends, or any other person – then that would be a rare thing to do.

‘My dear Aaliyah,’ he continued. ‘I don’t believe religion should be done by compulsion. If you accept Christianity, it will be on your own volition. I
won’t force anything on you. You have my words there.’

She smiled, got up from her seat and came to give him a peck.

‘I know you’ll understand,’ she muttered.

He patted her cheek. ‘You’re welcome, my dear.’

She went back to her seat. ‘So, you see nothing wrong with my dressing this way?’

He chuckled. ‘Of course. Nothing is wrong with it. You look like an Arabian delight.’

‘I won’t be permanently dressing like this,’ she announced. ‘But, for the time being.’

‘Oh, it’s okay Aaliyah.’

She stood up. ‘Tomorrow is Saturday. I’ll be at your place in the morning.’

‘That’s okay. Don’t tell me you want to take your leave now.’

She smiled. ‘I’m sorry, I have to. Besides, this is working hours and I have to go back to work too.’

He stood up too. ‘Alright, let me see you to your car.’

He accompanied her to the car park and waved at her as she drove off.

He smiled at himself as he returned to his office and relived the conversation he had with Aaliyah.

It was getting to dusk when Kola drove into Nike’s compound, with another car driving in to the compound. He got down from his car and waited as the second car was parked by the side of his.

The driver got out of the car, locked it and handed the car to Kola’s waiting hand.

‘Thank you, very much, Tunde,’ Kola said. He dipped his hand into his right hip pocket and brought out some naira notes. He peeled off some and handed them over to Tunde.

‘Here, take this and have it for your weekend.’

‘Thank you, very, sir.’ Tunde curtsied, pocketed the money and left. Kola took one look at the brand new Toyota car, nodded satisfactorily and
went on to press the bell at the door of Nike’s flat.
She promptly opened the door. She had seen him when he drove in and had seen the second car too. She knew he had fulfilled the promise he
made to her. Without saying a word, she clung on to him in a tight embrace.

‘I’ve come to fulfill the promise I made to you,’ he said, bringing out the car key from his pocket and handing it over to her.

‘Oh, you’re such a darling,’ she gushed.

‘Come. Come and see it.’

She followed him out of the apartment to where the car was parked.

READ COMPLETE STORY AT: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by BigBasher: 9:10pm On May 26
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by BigBasher: 3:13pm On May 30
Nice
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by eaddyboy: 4:05pm On May 30
ride on
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Zamar(m): 9:59am On Jun 03
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.