Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,605 members, 5,870,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 September 2020 at 03:23 AM

The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) (47057 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by FairCritic(m): 4:52am On Aug 11
Cool and nice.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by UltimateSpice: 6:40pm On Aug 15
Cool.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 10:46pm On Aug 15
'What!' Nike exclaimed. 'So, this is what you've been doing and I've been kept waiting!'

Shock and anxiety gripped him and Cynthia. Confused, Cynthia held him tighter to cover her bust.

'And look at the slut, still holding him tighter. Look at the shameless slut!' Nike moved to her to give her a slap on the back. She would have given her more, but Kola rose to quickly turn and put Cynthia on his seat, so Nike's next slap landed on his shoulder.

'I can explain the whole thing,' he said as he shielded Cynthia from her.

'What is there to explain? What reason will you give for sleeping with a LovePeddler?'

He turned to her and held her two hands.

'You're shameless,' Nike bellowed. 'You and your LovePeddler are shameless.'

Cynthia sprang to her feet. She must quickly use the opportunity to wear her clothes and disappear from the room. She quickly wore the bra,
even without properly strapping it, she put on her top, stuffed her pantie into her handbag and wore her trousers.

'You should be ashamed of yourself!' Nike was still fuming. 'Just look at you. After promising me marriage, you still have the guts to be messing
with whores!'

'Calm down, calm down,' he said, still gripping her hands.

Cynthia quickly wore her shoes. 'We'll see later, Kay,' she said as she picked her bag and dashed out of the office.

'See how shameless she is,' Nike said. 'She still has the guts to say that she'll see you later. Shameless slut!'

After Cynthia had safely gone, he left her hands to wear his clothes.

'Kola, you should be ashamed of yourself,' Nike went on. 'You should be really ashamed of yourself. What is it that you want in a woman that I
did not give you? Yet, you must go around with prostitutes. Shame on you!'

She picked her hand bag. 'That is it,' she said, glaring at him. 'That is the end of our relationship. Please, don't ever come to me again. This is not
the first time you'll be doing this. You promised to change for good, but it's obvious your leopard cannot change its spots.'

She stormed out of the office. Kola was too stung to say anything. But, why did Debbie allow Nike to come in? Did he not give her the strict
instruction that no visitor should come in? Now, see what the scandal had caused. Damn it!

Nike was distraught, to say the least, as she left the club building to the car park. She unlocked her car and sat there for some minutes to calm
herself down. But, why was Kola like this? Why was it that he could not stay off sleeping around with anything in skirt? Why were some men like
this?

Download full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by FairCritic(m): 7:16am On Aug 16
Nice update
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 6:16am On Aug 19
FairCritic:
Nice update

Thanks.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by LoveToRead: 7:54pm On Aug 21
Cool story
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 6:20pm On Aug 22
Cynthia quickly wore her shoes. 'We'll see later, Kay,' she said as she picked her bag and dashed out of the office.

'See how shameless she is,' Nike said. 'She still has the guts to say that she'll see you later. Shameless slut!'

After Cynthia had safely gone, he left her hands to wear his clothes.

'Kola, you should be ashamed of yourself,' Nike went on. 'You should be really ashamed of yourself. What is it that you want in a woman that I did not give you? Yet, you must go around with prostitutes. Shame on you!'

She picked her hand bag. 'That is it,' she said, glaring at him. 'That is the end of our relationship. Please, don't ever come to me again. This is not the first time you'll be doing this. You promised to change for good, but it's obvious your leopard cannot change its spots.'

She stormed out of the office. Kola was too stung to say anything. But, why did Debbie allow Nike to come in? Did he not give her the strict instruction that no visitor should come in? Now, see what the scandal had caused. Damn it!

Nike was distraught, to say the least, as she left the club building to the car park. She unlocked her car and sat there for some minutes to calm herself down. But, why was Kola like this? Why was it that he could not stay off sleeping around with anything in skirt? Why were some men like this?

Anyway, there was no need she fretted herself further. She was through with him. There was no way she would continue to bear with his philandering. Finally, it was over between them. This time around, no amount of pleading from him or anybody would make her change her mind. After calming herself down, she started the car and drove slowly out of the club premises.

Aaliyah had spent five days in Frank's house. On the very day she left her parents' house, she had called her mother to inform her that she was safe and sound, and was in a friend's house. She had not disclosed the friend but her mother had guessed that she was in Frank's house. Frank had been treating her well and she enjoyed all the attention she was getting from him. It was Saturday afternoon. Frank had been to the office briefly but by two o'clock, he was back to the house. Aaliyah stood up to give him a welcome kiss. She had been playing the role of a full housewife. From her experience, she could see what it meant to be a full house wife. She shook her head. It was not something she fancied.

'Well-come, darling,' she greeted him with a kiss.
'Honey, how're you?'

'I'm cool.'

She got his bag from him and took it to the bedroom.

'Hope you're not so bored?' he asked her. The electricity supply had been cut off, and he would not be putting on the generator until towards evening.

'It's okay,' she replied. 'I've been reading since you left. Just a minute.' She quickly left for the kitchen. She had started preparing the lunch. It was a good thing that she knew how to cook.

She intended to make vegetable stew and 'amala.' In the morning, when he was going to work, she had followed him and dropped at the mini market where she bought the ingredients that she would use.
She tasted the soup again and was satisfied that it was delicious. She then removed the pot from the gas cooker and placed another pot on it. She poured water in the pot. That was the one she would use to make the meal.

She was about to return to the sitting-room when Frank came to meet her.

'Your phone has been ringing,' he said, handing her phone to her.

'Oh, thanks.' She took it from him and checked the caller. It was her friend Nike.

She wanted to call her back when the phone rang again.

'Hello, Nike. I was about to call you back.'

'How're you, Aaliyah?'

'Fine. How's your weekend?'

'Bad. I need to see you.'

Aaliyah caught her breath. 'What happened?'

'Nothing so serious other than the fact that I caught him cheating on me again. Are you still with Frank? I want to come over there.'

'Yes, I'm there.'

'Alright, I'll soon be getting there. See you.'

'Okay.'

Frank sniffed the air in the kitchen. 'The soup certainly smells delicious, I have no doubt the taste will be better than the aroma.'

'Yes, you can always trust me, now. Aaliyah will not stop satisfying you on something like this.'

He held her by the waist. 'I'm sure what I'm seeing now is just a tip of the ice berg. By the time you full become my missus, you'll show me how great you are.'

She beamed in smile. 'You're a hundred percent correct.'

He nodded. Of course, he must be very correct.

'Nike said she's on her way to this place,' she informed.

'She said something like catching her boyfriend with a babe.'

Oh, not again, Frank thought. 'I see,' he said.

Few minutes later, the water boiled. Aaliyah made the meal for three people, knowing that Nike would soon come.

Download full story from:. https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by ThrillPlus: 6:45am On Aug 23
Nice update.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 9:13am On Aug 23
ThrillPlus:
Nice update.

Thanks.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by akpota(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23
Nike coming fit be wahala ooh. Because Frank self don beef her before. Anyway nice story. More updates needed.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by eaddyboy: 1:15pm On Aug 24
Ride on
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by FairCritic(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24
Sweet romance
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 5:30am On Aug 26
FairCritic:
Sweet romance

grin
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 6:58pm On Aug 26
Frank sniffed the air in the kitchen. 'The soup certainly smells delicious, I have no doubt the taste will be better than the aroma.'

'Yes, you can always trust me, now. Aaliyah will not stop satisfying you on something like this.'

He held her by the waist. 'I'm sure what I'm seeing now is just a tip of the ice berg. By the time you full become my missus, you'll show me how great you are.'

She beamed in smile. 'You're a hundred percent correct.'

He nodded. Of course, he must be very correct.

'Nike said she's on her way to this place,' she informed.

'She said something like catching her boyfriend with a babe.'

Oh, not again, Frank thought. 'I see,' he said.

Few minutes later, the water boiled. Aaliyah made the meal for three people, knowing that Nike would soon come.

She was right. She and Frank were eating the delicacy when Nike drove in.

'Here she comes,' Aaliyah said. Frank only nodded.

Some seconds later, Nike was in the living room.
'Hello, there.'

'Hi, Nike,' Aaliyah said. 'You meet us well.'

Nike smiled and came straight to the dining-table.

'Hello,' Frank greeted.

'Good afternoon, Uncle Frank,' Nike said cheekily. 'I can see that you're enjoying the delicacy my friend prepared.'

'Yes, o.'

Nike washed her hands and joined in eating.

'Wow!' she exclaimed after the first taste. 'I can see how she hooks you down. The taste is very delicious.'

Aaliyah grinned while Frank chuckled. Aaliyah brought the remaining meal from the food flask and everybody ate to his and her satisfaction. The two ladies cleared the plates and took them to the kitchen. There, Nike decided to bare her mind.

'It's over between Kola and I,' she said. 'Can you imagine I caught him seriously in the act with another lady today?'

'Yes, you hinted me the other time. But why is Kay behaving like this?'

'That guy will never change,' Nike said bitterly. 'After I've warned him many times before, he still went ahead and right there in his office, he was banging this ashewo lady.'

'Hmn, hmn. That's serious.'

'Very serious. I wish I had laid my hand on that LovePeddler, she would have known the stuff I was made of.

Anyway, it's all over. I'm fed up with Kola's inordinate desire for sex.'

Aaliyah was pensive. 'Maybe, if he's remorseful and begs for another chance, you should be considerate.'

'There would be no any other chance,' Nike said poignantly. 'For God's sake, I'm tired of him. He can go to blazes for all I care.'

Aaliyah still felt she must show sympathy.

'Well, take it easy. I'm sure someone very good will come your way.'

'Yes, o. There are some already. It's a matter of picking my choice.'

'I'll advise you not to rush in making a choice. Choose wisely.'

'Yes, I know. I guess I have to pray this time before I make a choice.'

Aaliyah chuckled. 'I guess it's time you make use of the praying mat again.'

They returned to the bedroom. Because of the guest (if you could call Nike a guest), Frank decided to put on the generator so that they could watch movies together. Luckily, a couple of hours later, the electricity supply from PHCN was restored. Nike was with them till eight in the night.

'Being with you is always a pleasure,' she told Aaliyah. 'I'll soon be going.'

'You're well come,' Aaliyah said. 'Let me ease myself.'

She left for the toilet and that was the only time Nike would have with Frank. Quickly, she moved to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

'Hey, hey,' he cautioned in whispers. 'We shouldn't be seen doing that.'

'No one is seeing us,' she replied.

Download full story at:https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by ThrillPlus: 6:11am On Aug 28
Nice update.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 8:18pm On Aug 31
ThrillPlus:
Nice update.

Thanks
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 5:20am On Sep 02
'You're well come,' Aaliyah said. 'Let me ease myself.'

She left for the toilet and that was the only time Nike would have with Frank. Quickly, she moved to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

'Hey, hey,' he cautioned in whispers. 'We shouldn't be seen doing that.'

'No one is seeing us,' she replied.

'We shouldn't be doing that whether we were seen or not.'

She winked at him and rubbed his chest. He moved away from her.

'Nike, stop this unholy act, for God's sake!' he scolded.
'It's not my fault,' she pointed.

'So, it's whose fault?'

Before there could be an answer, Aaliyah returned from the toilet.

Nike went to pick her handbag. 'I'll be going for now,' she said. 'But anytime I'm feeling so down, I'll be back.'

Aaliyah nodded. 'You're always well-come.' Then, she quickly turned to Frank. 'Is that not so, darling?'

He nodded and smiled wryly. 'Yes, you're always well-come.'

Frank and Aaliyah saw Nike to her car and waved at her as she drove off.

They soon returned to the sitting-room.

'Poor lady!' Aaliyah said. 'That her boyfriend would sleep with a doll in skirt. I wonder why some men are like that.'

Frank grinned. 'It's not all men that can resist the allure from women,' he said.

'That his own is too much,' she declared. 'Haba! A man must have some sense of decency. Even if those ladies are the ones throwing themselves at him, can't he say no? Nike has caught him before and has warned him.

Can't he learn to control his sexual drive?'

He nodded again. 'You're right. A man must have some decency.'

Aaliyah smiled. 'Any way, I trust my man. Even if a lady opens everything for him, he will look the other way. Or am I not right, darling?'

He smiled and nodded. 'Of course, you're very correct.'

In his mind, he wished she was one hundred per cent correct.

The following day was Sunday. She had slept in his arms, as usual. They didn't have to wake up early.

As a matter of fact, she was the first to wake up. She went to ease herself, swept the sitting-room and arranged the kitchen. She was wondering about what they would eat that morning when Frank woke up and came to say hello to her.

'How was your night?' he asked.

'Great,' she answered simply. 'Will bread, tea and fried eggs be okay for breakfast?' she asked.

He smiled and nodded. 'That will be okay.'

He went on to brush his teeth and have his bath while she prepared the breakfast. Her mind flashed to her parents and she wondered how they, especially her father, were taking her absence from the house.

She had already absconded from the house for a week now. A whole week! So far, Frank had been treating in a way that she would not regret coming to his place. But she was still worried that her father had not relented from his hard stand.

She served the food and they ate slowly.

'I've decided to go to the church today,' he announced.

He wasn't a regular church-goer and today happened to be one of the Sundays that caught his fancy.

Her mind was busy. She had been trying to please her father, but it appeared she had not succeeded. What was the point of trying to please him again?

'I will follow you,' she said.

He looked at her sharply. 'Really?'

Download the full story:https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by BigBasher: 1:38pm On Sep 02
Cool and nice.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by FairCritic(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02
Fascinating.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Zamar(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03
FairCritic:
Fascinating.

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by akpota(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03
More update pls. Mike should really be careful with Nike. Maybe he should tell his Aliyah to always be with then when she visits or excuse himself after a while.

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Awesome05: 2:50am On Sep 04
Interesting story.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Zamar(m): 6:42am On Sep 06
Waiting for more
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Awesome05: 8:29am On Sep 10
Zamar:
Waiting for more
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 4:20pm On Sep 15
She served the food and they ate slowly.

'I've decided to go to the church today,' he announced.

He wasn't a regular church-goer and today happened to be one of the Sundays that caught his fancy.

Her mind was busy. She had been trying to please her father, but it appeared she had not succeeded. What was the point of trying to please him again?

'I will follow you,' she said.

He looked at her sharply. 'Really?'

'Yes.'

'Why? Your dad expects you to be a practicing Muslim.'

She grinned. 'My dad expects me not to be here with you. Now, I' here, and I follow you to the church.'

'Don't forget that I've already conceded that you can practice your faith. I don't want you to go to church out of compulsion.'

She grinned again. 'You're not the one forcing me to go. I decide it on my volition.'

He stared at her briefly. 'Well, if you insist on coming, no problem. You're welcome.'

She quickly had her bath after the meal and dressed up. The church was just down the street. They sat side by side during the service. He could see that she observed things keenly and listened intently to the pastor when he was preaching.

'Did you enjoy the service?' he asked her as they returned home.

'Yes,' she said zealously. 'It was a great service.' She smiled at him and told him something he did not expect. 'I think you should take your faith seriously, dear.'

He was surprised she said that. 'Why did you say that?'

'I think things will be better if you're much serious with it. Can you promise me that you will take it more seriously?'

Frank was bemused. It was amazing that the urge was coming from her.

'Okay,' he said, smiling.

'I'm serious,' she insisted.

'I know. Don't worry, I promise to take it seriously henceforth.'

That Sunday evening, Nike was back, this time without her car.

'I've come to stay with you, my friend,' she told Aaliyah.

'Oh, you're welcome.'

Frank suspected that she had ulterior motive, but pretended that it was good that she was around.

'I'll be sleeping overnight,' Nike said. 'Tomorrow morning, I'll go from here to work.'

She had brought a small bag which he suspected contained the clothes she would be wearing the following day.

But her sleeping there would create a little problem. Although it was a two-bedroom flat, the second bedroom served more as a store room as there was neither a bed there nor a matrass.

Well, he would have to volunteer to sleep on the couch in the sitting-room while the two ladies slept in the bedroom. He did not really like the arrangement, but he felt that was the best he could offer.

After the dinner they chatted until late in the night. He told the ladies his decision to sleep in the sitting-room while they should sleep in the bedroom.

'Ah no o,' Nike quickly said. 'Please, let me not inconvenience you. Go ahead and sleep in the bedroom with your sweetheart while I sleep on the couch.

'You're my guest, and should be treated warmly,' he said. 'Don't worry, let me be the one to sleep here.'

Download full story from:https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by BigBasher: 12:32am On Sep 17
Nice update
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SolaRaphael: 9:11pm On Sep 17
Interesting work.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by akpota(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18
Mike wan bleep Frank ooh.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 9:32am On Sep 20
Nike's sleeping there would create a little problem. Although it was a two-bedroom flat, the second bedroom served more as a store room. There was neither a bed there nor a matrass.

It didn't really matter. He would have to volunteer to sleep on the couch in the sitting-room while the two ladies slept in the bedroom. He did not really like the arrangement, but he felt that was the best he could offer.

For hours after the dinner they chatted until late in the night. He told the ladies his decision to sleep in the sitting-room while they should sleep in the bedroom.

'Ah no o,' Nike quickly said. 'Please, let me not inconvenience you. Go ahead and sleep in the bedroom with your sweetheart while I sleep on the couch.'

'You're my guest, and should be treated warmly,' he said. 'Don't worry, let me be the one to sleep here.'

That was the end of argument. Some minutes later the two ladies retreated to the bedroom.

Frank, already in pajamas, had the pillow and the sheet to cover his body. He reclined his body on the couch, watching the late night movies. He soon slept off. He woke up about two hours later, switched off the television and went back to sleep.

Not long after, a hand roused him up. He opened his eyes and dreamily looked at the figure.

'Aaliyah?' he mumbled, uncertain.

'Sh, sh, it's me, Nike.'

He was instantly awake.

'What? What d'you want?'

'I miss you,' she said.

'You can't be serious. You ...'

Nike did not allow him to finish. Her lips found his and ravenously kissed him. He had to make an effort to disengage himself.
'Stop it!' he said hoarsely, trying to keep his voice down. 'We can't do this!'

'Why not? I love you.'

'No, you can't. I'm in love with your friend!'

Nike's lips came again, this time with more fierceness and determination. She held his right hand and placed it on her left boob, pressing it on it. They kissed for some time, then he stopped.

'This is not right,' he said. 'We have to stop it.'

'I love you,' she whispered.

'Stop saying that. What of Aaliyah?'

'She's sound asleep.' She brought her lips to him again, and he found himself less resisting. The kiss was deep. Just as her lips were busy, so were her hands.

Her desirous right hand moved down to pajamas trousers and fondled his joystick. Despite his initial resistance, the organ became hard and erect in no time. He shouldn't be doing this, his mind screamed at him. But he could not stop her or stop himself.

Download full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SolaRaphael: 3:22pm On Sep 20
Nice one.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by JustBeingFrank(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Swim Instructor's Under Water Pre-Wedding Photoshoot In Abuja / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.