Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,594,182 members, 6,017,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 07:40 PM

The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) (54212 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 3:13pm On Sep 27
'This is not right,' he said. 'We have to stop it.'

'I love you,' she whispered.

'Stop saying that. What of Aaliyah?'

'She's sound asleep.' She brought her lips to him again, and he found himself less resisting. The kiss was deep. Just as her lips were busy, so
were her hands. He shouldn't be doing this, his mind screamed at him. But he could not stop her or stop himself.

This must be crazy! He shook his head again. He was trapped.

The following day, while at work, Frank was remorseful. No, he would not make that kind of error. It was simply a blunder to do what he did with Nike. He had allowed himself to be led to the ‘slaughter house.’ But, he must not allow himself to be slaughtered.

At closing time, he drove straight to his residence, to the waiting hands of Aaliyah. The following morning, Nike called him when she was sure he would be at work and Aaliyah would not be around.

'Why didn't you come yesterday?' she asked in an accusing tone.

'Nike, why don't you understand once and for all that intimate relationship between us will not work?'

'It will work. It's not working because you refuse to make it work.'

'It won't work,' he repeated. 'For God's sake, you're my fiancée’s best friend!'

'It's about love where are talking about here. Are you coming over this evening, or you want me to come over to your place?'

'I won't come over to your place. I'll also advise that you keep off coming to my house for now. There'll be trouble once you arouse Aaliyah's
suspicion.'

'If you don't come, then I'll come,' she asserted and cut the line. Now, what kind of thing was this? Was it by force to have an affair? Why was
Nike sticking to him like a leech? There were several other men, some much better than him, for God's sake!

He was in a dilemma. He didn't want Aaliyah to know about the secret thing he had been doing with Nike, but if she kept coming to his house, there was no way Aaliyah would not find out. It would be so disheartening to her if she should catch them making love in his flat, right under her
nose!

So, what would he do now?

The first option for him was to yield to Nike's seduction and go to her house. That would make him a weak man and a betrayer of the love and trust Aaliyah had in him. The second option was to yield Nike's sexual advances anytime she came to his house and she made the advance. But, again, that would be fraught with great risk. What about if he should confess the unholy act to Nike and ask for her forgiveness? She would be mightily disappointed, no doubt, but she would forgive him, wouldn't she?

Get the full story from: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-deadly-seduction/27851

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Zamar(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27
Nice one
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by akpota(m): 12:35am On Oct 03
Best options is to confess to Aliyah. Then Aliyah would secretly put off Nike.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Nadoson1(m): 3:19am On Oct 03
very interesting
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by CasNova: 2:29pm On Oct 03
Nice story.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Nadoson1(m): 5:42am On Oct 04
I can't wait to see this to the end though I'm in suspense. to me if I am FRANK, I will gladly go on my knees before Aaliyah and confess
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 10:01am On Oct 04
Nadoson1:
very interesting

CasNova:
Nice story.

Many thanks
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 12:20pm On Oct 04
He was in a dilemma. He didn't want Aaliyah to know about the secret thing he had been doing with Nike, but if she kept coming to his house, there was no way Aaliyah would not find out. It would be so disheartening to her if she should catch them making love in his flat, right under her nose!

So, what would he do now? The first option for him was to yield to Nike's seduction and go to her house. That would make him a weak man and a betrayer of the love and trust Aaliyah had in him. The second option was to yield Nike's sexual advances anytime she came to his house and she made the advance. But, again, that would be fraught with great risk. What about if he should confess the unholy act to Nike and ask for her forgiveness? She would be mightily disappointed, no doubt, but she would forgive him, wouldn't she?

When he got home later that day, he could neither bring himself to telling Aaliyah nor asking her for forgiveness.

By eight p.m., Nike arrived in his apartment. He shrugged and braced. Perhaps, if the two of them were discrete - very discrete - about it, Aaliyah would never get to know. In the presence of Aaliyah, Frank and Nike behaved normally without giving out hints. Just like the other night, Nike came to meet him in the dead of the night.

'This is crazy,' he muttered. 'We have to stop doing this crazy thing.'

'There's nothing crazy about being in love,' she returned.

They started kissing again. Crazy or not, he got himself lost in lust. She soon started moaning and urging him on. They were so engrossed in what they were doing they did not know when Aaliyah crept into the sitting-room.

'What? Frank! Nike! Oh, my God. I can't believe what I'm seeing.'

He quickly withdrew his joystick and pulled up his pajamas trousers.

To his surprise, Nike was calm about it.

'This must be a dream. Frank, tell me this is a bad dream.'

He was crest-fallen, while Nike calmly wore her sleep wear.
'I'm ...I'm sorry,' he mumbled.

'You're sorry? Is that all you can say? That you're sorry?' She turned to Nike. 'I thought you're my friend, my best friend. How could you do this to me?'

Nike had no answer for her friend. Aaliyah burst into tears.

'Oh, my God, how could I surround myself with enemies who pretend that they're my friends?'

Frank moved to her. 'Aaliyah, please, I'm sorry. It's the work of the devil.'

'Devil? What devil?' Aaliyah bellowed. 'The two of you are the devil here!'

'I'm sorry,' Nike said. 'But I love him as much as you do.'

'Love?' Aaliyah scorned. 'See who's talking about love!' She sat down on the sofa and used her palms to cover her face. 'No wonder you kept coming here. You kept pretending that you were coming for me, not knowing that you were coming to secretly have sex with him.'

'I'm sorry,' he said again. 'Truly, I'm sorry.'

Aaliyah suddenly wiped her tears. 'It's okay. First thing I will do when day breaks is to pack my things and leave.

Full story from: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-deadly-seduction/27851

2 Likes

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by FairCritic(m): 11:28pm On Oct 05
Interesting
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Zishot(m): 7:27am On Oct 08
Wawu!
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by akpota(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09
Guess, she should stay or Nike takes her man.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Nadoson1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09
am curiously waiting on
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by FairCritic(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12
carry on
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:42am On Oct 13
Nice
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by BigBasher: 5:51am On Oct 17
FairCritic:
carry on

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by solochris(m): 11:00am On Oct 17
I couldn't believe I read all through from the start, nice piece OP
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 3:03pm On Oct 23
solochris:
I couldn't believe I read all through from the start, nice piece OP

Thanks for your interest
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Aeman(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23
angrywaaaw
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by BigBasher: 3:01am On Oct 25
Interesting
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Saturn101: 3:04pm On Oct 29
Waiting for more.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 8:05pm On Oct 31
Aaliyah suddenly wiped her tears. 'It's okay. First thing I will do when day breaks is to pack my things and leave. Then, you can have each other as much as you want. You're even free to marry.'

'Please, don't talk like that Aaliyah,' Frank said. 'I know I've offended you, but please, don't talk like that.'

She was implacable. 'I'll sleep here,' Aaliyah went on. 'You two can continue what you were doing in the bedroom, but I'll sleep here.'

Several minutes later, Aaliyah remained on the sofa. Nike went back to the bed-room, but Frank remained on the couch. What a terrible moment
it was for him. That was it. The cat had finally been let out of the bag. What had been held a secret was now blown open. Not only that, he,
Frank, had become a persona non grata in the eyes of Aaliyah! What a shame!

He would still have to plead with her and tell her he was very sorry. Maybe after day break or later in the day. It so much grieved his heart to see Aaliyah looking so distressed, but he was the cause. It was all his fault and if it turned out that she refused to forgive him, then he would have himself to blame. In that murky mood, he slept off, but it was a restive sleep. By five in the morning, he woke up. Aaliyah was still asleep on the sofa. She looked so innocent in her sleep and he felt very bad for what he had done to her. He sighed. Somehow, he would just have to plead to her to make her forgive him. He could not afford to lose her. He went on to brush his teeth and take his bath. As he was leaving the bathroom, he could see Aaliyah packing her clothes in the bedroom. Nike was still on the bed, asleep.

Frank went to Aaliyah and went on his knees.

'Please, my dear,' he said plaintively. 'Find it in your heart to forgive me.'

'There's nothing to forgive,' she said. 'You can go ahead and have each other.'

'Please, and please, don't leave me. We can resolve this matter.'

She didn't answer him again but continued to pack her clothes. Aaliyah zipped up her bag. But she still had to brush her teeth and take her bath
before she would leave. He picked the clothes and shoes he would wear and went to the sitting-room. He even avoided looking at Nike who was
still lying on the bed. He dressed up, but he could not leave yet. It was about six a.m., but he wanted an assurance from Aaliyah that she would
not leave. He waited for her to finish dressing up. After wearing a t-shirt on a jeans trousers, Aaliyah went to the kitchen to make coffee. She
had a dreadful night and she felt she needed something to clear her foggy thinking. She was still boiling the water when he came to meet her
there.

'Aaliyah, please, don't go away,' he pleaded.

She did not say a word.

'Please, forgive me. It will never happen again.'

'Leave me alone,' she retorted.

He held her left hand but she quickly shook it off. 'Don't touch me!'

But he felt he could cajole her with certain ostentatious behavior. He wrapped his hands around her waist.

'Aaliyah, please, you're my love.'

He was only deceiving her, she felt. How dare he make love to Nike only to come and claim that he loved her!

In a rare show of anger, she took the kitchen knife on the table and stabbed him on waist.

Get the full download from: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-deadly-seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Dedo95: 9:36pm On Oct 31
Damn!
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by Nadoson1(m): 12:09am On Nov 01
serious 🙄
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by CasNova: 2:11pm On Nov 01
Nice update
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by escapellee(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01
For all kinds of home and hotel MASSAGE service. anywhere in Abuja .call/ WhatsApp .

Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by BigBasher: 6:17pm On Nov 01
This is serious.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by SeyiDominion: 5:38am On Nov 08
CasNova:
Nice update

Thanks
Re: The Deadly Seduction (Adult Contents) by ThrillPlus: 6:17pm On Nov 22
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.