Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Don't Start A Blog Till You Read This Or Get Frustrated - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Start A Blog Till You Read This Or Get Frustrated (594 Views)

Pls Empower Me With A Blog As Christmas Blessing, A Frustrated Jobless Graduate / Before You Become A Blogger Read This To Avoid Being A Frustrated Blogger / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Start A Blog Till You Read This Or Get Frustrated by oskaaay(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Hello fellow Nairalanders.,

I don't have much to say and just a word of advice to those aiming to start a website/blog and expect to break even and make money online with it.

There are lot of things to be done but the number one thing to start with is:
Avoid using fresh new domains to start your blog except if its existing brand and you have the huge cash to pay and use your SEO in a short time.
Even with that Google will keep your blog in trust probation for like 3-6months or even 1year.
You don't want that, you want to kick start and have your blog ranking

The solution starts with an expired domain for SEO
Mean expired domain which the previous owner already spent money on to build it SEO and you enjoy it.
If you need help finding this checkout this Expired Domain Names List website to grab at cheapest prices.

Additionally, if you have started your blog already and struggling with SEO, I can help swap with an expired domain and within a week you will be glad you did

Also, you can buy 3-10 expired domains and redirect to your existing website/blog to boost its SEO and domain authority to rank well above competitors.

I did same with my site with Domain Authority (DA14) struggling to rank for competitive keywords; swap it with an expired domain of over DA30 and within 24hours it hit page 1 of Google for over 25 keywords. (More details on this later-watch out for this spot for a detailed link) - read now at https://www.nairaland.com/5532783/seo-experiment-how-ranked-1

Need help getting started Whatsapp me via Olasunkanmi Fakeye (Foskaay) 0-70-6605-2228 [too busy to attend to non-serious questions-Google them instead. If you are looking for free services, please don't chat me because I will blast and block your off immediately]

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account For Sell (64k Followers) / Mconnect Shipping Rules For Magento 2 / Build A Website For A New College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.