Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? (3013 Views)

Holy Mary (18+) / "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by TheFacelessMan: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen,

I really need your advice. I am in love with a nun. What do I do?

She is the most beautiful woman you could ever imagine, radiant smile and despite her nun’s habit (clothes), an hourglass figure is barely hidden.

BUT…..I have a very dark past, I have sinned, I have in fact done some terrible terrible things.

She saw me wounded and nursed me back to health.

While I was near death, being a doctor intern she helped extracted the bullets from my body.

She bathed and fed me while I was holed up at her place, wiping tears from eyes when in pain and sweat from my brow in my feverish state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by TheFacelessMan: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2019
2 weeks into my ordeal, I was already recovering and eating semi-solid food.

As i had earlier mentioned, she was bathing and feeding me. I am like 6ft 1 inch tall, a giant compared to her 5'7 slender frame.

It was a thankless job because she had to shift me here and there like a mannequin because I was dead-weight, feeble so I couldn't really cooperate with her.

One morning after I had healed a bit, she started to prepare for the early morning ritual of bathing me.

As she pulled open my pyjamas robe, I sensed trouble because..... It seemed all my 5 senses were fully functional.

My eyes saw her full curves, my nose smelt her musk perfume, my ears heard imaginary waist beads tinkling at her waist AND.... shocked

As she towelled me down, my skin felt her soft touch AND............ shocked shocked shocked

One of the greatest mysteries of the human body, one of the biggest miracles of God Almighty happened!

2 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by TheFacelessMan: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2019
undecided

My brain sent a signal to my P***S.

[img]https:///media/6-02-2016/XOPgmJ.gif[/img]

YES, you guessed right. I had an stone hard erection. I hadn't been with a woman for at least a month!

Sister Mary was like shocked shocked shocked

She crossed herself and looked away.

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by TheFacelessMan: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2019
embarassed
Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by General0847: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Nice script for a nollywood movie.

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by Shugargal(f): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Please don't spoil that holy being.. don't tempt her to committing abeg

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by VillagePipu: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Shugargal:
Please don't spoil that holy being.. don't tempt her to committing abeg

You lack the right to give someone advice on morality when you discriminate against your fellow human being.
Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by Shugargal(f): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
VillagePipu:

You lack the right to give someone advice on morality when you discriminate against your fellow human being.

Sorry please how did I discriminate against fellow humans?
Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by StPete: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Movie script. No nun in her right frame of mind would be left to tend to a male ALONE, let alone bathing a man. That’s why Priests and nuns live separately
Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by VillagePipu: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Shugargal:
Sorry please how did I discriminate against fellow humans?

Shugargal:
Umm! I guess you're from IMO state, it's high time you people stop this osu nansense. that's the way they stopped my course mate from marrying her love just because of osu stuff. for me I know IMO state are very serious about it and we from Anambra don't wanna marry an osu nomater the level of love they gat for each other.as it stands that means your sister's children would be automatically oṣù. as for me I can't marry an osu.
Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
poorly scripted nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by Shugargal(f): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
VillagePipu:

Eiyaaa! So sorry about that, it's not my fault na, my friend from the town I mentioned above even warned that I shouldn't try it that it has some spiritual implications marrying an osu if you're not one.secondly,my parents won't allow me do that because there's nothing like that in our place.and not that I discriminate nor hate them,its not their fault for coming into the world through that way.am sorry as I feel my comment hurt you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by VillagePipu: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Shugargal:
Eiyaaa! So sorry about that, it's not my fault na, my friend from the town I mentioned above even warned that I shouldn't try it that it has some spiritual implications marrying an osu if you're not one.secondly,my parents won't allow me do that because there's nothing like that in our place.and not that I discriminate nor hate them,its not their fault for coming into the world through that way.am sorry as I feel my comment hurt you.

It didn't actually hurt me cos I'm not affected. I just think you should close your mind to biases. That's how Ebonyi people used to be laughed at. Go to Abakaliki today, the development there is faster than other parts of Igboland.

Nonetheless, I like your ability to apologise and your sensitivity to the feelings of others. You're a good woman. God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by GMbuharii: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
undecided

My brain sent a signal to my P***S.

[img]https:///media/6-02-2016/XOPgmJ.gif[/img]

YES, you guessed right. I had an stone hard erection. I hadn't been with a woman for at least a month!

Sister Mary was like shocked shocked shocked

She crossed herself and looked away.

MENTALus tantalus grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by TheFacelessMan: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by TheFacelessMan: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin
Re: Madly In Love With A NUN.... Holy Mary Or Marry Me? by GMbuharii: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

ivartheMENTAL grin grin

Yaba opposite the RIGHT grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Girl He Helped Wants To Destroy Him Completely. / OMG! Is This The New Format {PHOTOS} / How Long Will You Keep Chasing Her (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.