Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Bam Bam Shows Off Her Baby Bump (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bam Bam Shows Off Her Baby Bump (Video) (2118 Views)

Mo Bimpe Adedimeji Is Pregnant As She Flaunts Her Baby Bump (video) / Gloria Olorunto: Maraji Is Pregnant, Shows Baby Bump (Video) / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bam Bam Shows Off Her Baby Bump (Video) by gistringgers(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2019
For months, former BBNaija housemate, Bam Bam has been rumoured to be pregnant but has not for once confirmed the news.

Bam Bam, who is set to walk down the aisle with her man Teddy A in Dubai today, may have just confirmed that she is indeed pregnant.

In a video shared online, the bride-to-be was seen in a white short dress with friends in a room while they shot a mini social media video.

The video saw Bam Bam walk pass and slightly turn to reveal a bump.

Watch the video below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B44iYDwg2sK/

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/bam-bam-shows-off-her-baby-bump-video.html

Re: Bam Bam Shows Off Her Baby Bump (Video) by gistringgers(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bam Bam Shows Off Her Baby Bump (Video) by gistringgers(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Bam Bam Shows Off Her Baby Bump (Video) by OKorowanta: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Teddy A, I Hail...
Pumping skills on point,close marking.
At least e no end for toilet.
Re: Bam Bam Shows Off Her Baby Bump (Video) by universaltv: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Agba
Re: Bam Bam Shows Off Her Baby Bump (Video) by Kestolove(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2019
No more toilet
Re: Bam Bam Shows Off Her Baby Bump (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Anybody who watched the Pepper Dem season of the show will know she was long pregnant. There was no way to hide the bump. I took her presence at their party as the official announcement of the pregnancy.

(1) (Reply)

Singer One Corner Picks Money Sprayed On Him At His Wedding / Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido / Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.