Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person (2370 Views)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Like saying to someone, " this guy or girl will be a good partner or husband/wife to you", yet you are sleeping with the person you are recommending.
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Gideoniteprime4: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2019
NA WA
boredom can really be injurious to ones health shocked shocked
grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
NA WA boredom can really be injurious to ones health shocked shocked grin grin
I asked a question, are you guilty?
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Quality20(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2019
well is it not better than for d said lover to b married to an enemy or move far away from u. U cn always visit ur friend and even b more regular
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2019
whatever!!
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by LarryBee1k: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Hey!! if you are into it, refent ooh!!
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by uthlaw: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Na normal thing na....chop ur own give ur friend number!
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
uthlaw:
Na normal thing na....chop ur own give ur friend number!
I mean recommend for relationship
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Jj222(f): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Yes I have done it. N I have my reasons of doing that.
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Never. That's disgusting na
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Upworkwriter007(f): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jj222:
Yes I have done it. N I have my reasons of doing that.
Pls share
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Upworkwriter007:
Pls share
Let him share
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
many so called friends do it a lot cheesy.its always advisable not to date a lady recommended to u by a male friend cos there are high chances that she is his fukmate or past fukmate of which there is high probability they will continue nacking each other on code if u foolishly marry such a lady.if u must take on recommendation then accept those ones recommended by ur female friends or sisters but then its always advisable getting ur own lady.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
many so called friends do it a lot cheesy.its always advisable not to date a lady recommended to u by a male friend cos there are high chances that she is his fukmate or past fukmate of which there is high probability they will continue nacking each other on code if u foolishly marry such a lady.if u must take on recommendation then accept those ones recommended by ur female friends or sisters but then its always advisable getting ur own lady.
u try with this

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
aishauju:
u try with this
if ur friend is truely a friend who cares about ur love life na im sister im go introduce to u if im get genuine intention not another random girl grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by metformin(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=lefulefu post=84084922]if ur friend is truely a friend who cares about ur love life na im sister im go introduce to u if im get genuine intention not another random girl ;( True talk)

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by Amstupid(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mad woman
Re: Have You Ever Recommended Someone You Are Sleeping With To Another Person by TheFacelessMan: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
I have been recommended so many times that I have long resigned from the ways of the world embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt / Angry Wife Burns Husband And Her Sister After She Caught Them In The Act (video) / Nigerian Lady Trends Aftee Displaying Her NipplĀ£s Online. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.