Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters (2000 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by Edithfavourite: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Here is the moment PDP senatorial candidate, Dino Melaye paid a woman frying bean cake (akara) near a voting area to fry and share bean cake to those present at the centre.

https://zenithnaija.com/dino-melaye-pays-woman-frying-bean-cake-near-a-voting-area-to-share-to-voters/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjd9Fu72MZk

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by Edithfavourite: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
More

Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by netpro(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2019
You will not see wailers shouting "voters Inducement".

Bunch of hypocrites shading crocodile tears.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by DonBenny77(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2019
Just a little refreshment. Besides PDP isn't crested on the Akara!
Me I no dey reason election matter again since dem rob my man Atiku.
I just dey wait for result for Bayelsa one Apc girl fo FB wey say na Lyon don win since 1 month ago. If Lyon no win I go fry her till she block me for FB. She say suffer dey Bayelsa say Dickson na scam I see reasons with her where I come vex be say she want Bello to win for kogi, na there I disagree "you no fit eat you cake still get am".
Anyway I know the scores. APC go retain their kogi and PDP go retain their BY. "No mingle"
Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by voltron14: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2019
That's their constituency allocation.
Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by Edithfavourite: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by DesChyko: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
netpro:

Nope.

But you'll surely see Zombies who detest anyone criticizing APC embezzlers criticizing Dino.

Bunch of hypocrites 'shedding' crocodile tears.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by oz4real83(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
As an interested party in an election, any gift you give at a polling ground, no matter how generous, sympathetic or thoughtful you are, it is an inducement. So says the electoral laws.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by sammyj: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wetin Ekaite no go see inside room. cool cool shocked. Dino has lost it totally.imagine buying Akara to induce people for vote during election day. Our politicians has so much improvised the masses to the extent that we no longer know we want again! shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by ArticleBeast: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
netpro:

How much do APC supporter buy rice? Or is there a reduced amount for APC supporters? Do APC supporter have their own light or good roads?
Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by iluvdonjazzy: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Edithfavourite:
Here is the moment PDP senatorial candidate, Dino Melaye paid a woman frying bean cake (akara) near a voting area to fry and share bean cake to those present at the centre.

https://zenithnaija.com/dino-melaye-pays-woman-frying-bean-cake-near-a-voting-area-to-share-to-voters/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjd9Fu72MZk

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
AKARA JOR, which Kai yeye beans cake.
Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by Mikegking: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lol constituency project

Shey voters would be eating the cold #500 akara inside hot sun abi
Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by helinues: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Caught red handed

Anyways, the money na Ajemonu
Re: Dino Melaye Pays Woman Frying Bean Cake Near A Voting Area To Share To Voters by AkwalaIke1: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Caught red handed

Anyways, the money na Ajemonu
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS: I Have Been Receiving Curses, Death Threats On My Phones -Femi Adesina / Nigeria Is A Very Poor Country / Sunday Igboho: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Reportedly Launch Reprisal Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.