Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Read How Kenyan Love-vendors Rent Out Their Daughters To Raise School Fees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read How Kenyan Love-vendors Rent Out Their Daughters To Raise School Fees (1009 Views)

Why Do Many Mothers Encourage Their Daughters To Prostitute B4 Marriage / Soft Free Breasts - Weird Mother Allows Adult Daughters To Suck Firm Breasts / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How Kenyan Love-vendors Rent Out Their Daughters To Raise School Fees by MGab25(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Kenyan Men seems to be engaging in all sorts of trade and business to make ends meet, as not too long ago we read about how parents married out about 12 school-going girls just to make ends meet in Kenya.

Now, it has emerged that some Kenya Men rent out their Daughters to tourists for financial gains.

According to the story reaching us, a 13-Year-old girl was introduced to a 65-year-old white man for sex and was introduced by her father who intends to use to money raised from the deal to pay her school fees.

We got a statement from the 13-year old Girl and her story goes as thus; “It all began after I had been sent away from school over fees. Two months later, my father, a hotelier, had not raised fees. Together with my grandmother they introduced me to a white man, claiming it was the only way I would raise school fees.”

According to the girl, the white man whom her father rented her out to was his friend who frequented his hotel.

She continued; “My mother went to Qatar for work and has never returned and I doubt she is still married to my father because they no longer communicate,”.

She also revealed that she had no other option than to befriend the white man and that the relationship went on for about A year and ended after she finished school and secured a low-paying job.

“He began by paying Sh3,000, at times Sh5,000 and went on until at some point he would pay tens of thousands,” she recalls.

In Yet another case, we heard the story of another girl who goes by the name “Riziki”, who informed us that she was in form two when her parents asked her to drop out of school to help cater for their family.

We got a statement from her and it goes as thus; “My father, who was a beach boy, helped me get a job of selling ornaments to tourists at the beach. But one day, he shocked me when he told me a tourist he was with had liked me and wanted to have a good time with me,”… That was exactly how she was introduced to sex with tourists.

“My father also taught me Italian and German so as to easily communicate with clients and warned me never to reveal I was his daughter to them,” Riziki reveals more.

We went further to converse with a local who confirmed such happenings in Kenya and went further to reveal that the 3 Cities popular for such are Malindi, Kilifi and Mtwapa. Her statement goes as thus; “There are way too many sex pests roaming coastal cities. The unfortunate bit is, parents to young girls have no qualms pimping them out to them, so long as they are making money,”

She continued; “It’s a big problem, with Mtwapa being turned into a Sodom and Gomorrah of sorts. It’s not just parents, some girls have also increasingly become materialistic and hawk themselves to these men,”

She went further to reveal how complex the situation is now as older commercial sex workers are now introducing their teenage daughters into the business.

We are closing this article with a story that you may be familiar with.

The story is a about a Kenyan Man who was asked by a tourist to hook him up with a local woman, but instead of finding a local woman, he rented out his wife to the tourist. He told the tourist that woman whom he brought to him was his sister, whereas she was his wife.

“Why should I make another woman rich yet my wife is jobless?” this was exactly the question the man asked himself before taking the decision of renting out his wife for weeks to the tourist.

His wife agreed to the deal because they were in a very bad financial state.

“All you need to do is to pretend to be my sister, to avoid any suspicion and awkwardness. The proceeds will be used to pay fees for our kids,” Kimani confessed to having told his wife.

The local authorities, including the police, revealed that they are aware of the situation but can’t do anything about it as they haven’t received any official complaint so far.

Read More Here- https://www.entgist.xyz/read-how-kenyan-men-love-vendor-out-their-daughters-to-raise-school-fees/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44

Re: Read How Kenyan Love-vendors Rent Out Their Daughters To Raise School Fees by MGab25(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2019
With the way renting of spouses and daughters are becoming common in Kenya, I think this will increase the HIV Prevalence rate in Kenya oo..

angry angry
Re: Read How Kenyan Love-vendors Rent Out Their Daughters To Raise School Fees by Monaco2(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nawa
Re: Read How Kenyan Love-vendors Rent Out Their Daughters To Raise School Fees by mgbadike81: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
At the rate poverty is ravaging Nigeria, such stories might soon become common here, unfortunately, we don't have tourists so it would be news of parents pimping out their daughters and wives for 2k a night. Even young men are now been pimped out to Homosexuals and unattractive old women.
Re: Read How Kenyan Love-vendors Rent Out Their Daughters To Raise School Fees by MGab25(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Read How Kenyan Love-vendors Rent Out Their Daughters To Raise School Fees by MGab25(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Read How Kenyan Love-vendors Rent Out Their Daughters To Raise School Fees by Fuqman(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guys.. Make una hustle ooh, make you know come dey rent ur daughter out ooh. Hustle ooh, make ur children no come insult you ooh.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Refused To Pay Prostitute After Service Gets Beaten / My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp / Can Someone Tell The President That I Wanna Smooch Someone’s Son DICK : ONYI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.