Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Oh MR Biggs... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oh MR Biggs... (531 Views)

What Happened To MR BIGGS / Mistakenly Over-recharge Airtime? Oh Sorry! Let SDGE Help you Convert it to Cash / Mr Biggs Rebrands, Launches New Model Restaurants Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh MR Biggs... by godfrey01(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Was on a business survey today and I was surprise about what I saw. Growing up as a child, Mr Biggs was one of the place every child ever dreamt of going. Only the aroma from the fence will make your day not to talk of entering inside and having a taste of that delicious food and snacks. But today Mr Biggs is a shadow of itself. The one I saw in bauchi has weeds at the entrance, unkept flowers, that shinning red colour has become very dull. My question is what let to the down fall of once a giant fast food in Nigeria. Its not just that of bauchi alone, even the one in Benin opposite NNPC and some other parts of Nigeria. Business experts let's hear your views about this so that other business enterprise can learn from it..
Re: Oh MR Biggs... by MountainView: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
"At the Management School,I was taught that a product or business undergoes five major stages, introduction,growth,maturity,decline and death.I guess Mr Biggs has reached the last stage."
Re: Oh MR Biggs... by Funkybabee(f): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
MountainView:
"At the Management School,I was taught that a product or business undergoes five major stages, introduction,growth,maturity,decline and death.I guess Mr Biggs has reached the last stage."

lols.... yes but not for food business, there is no day that people will not consumed a food.

Mr biggs is a brand while their products is a food (differents) Mc donald are still there and strong

back to op, two things might caused it, mis management or ability to have a competitive advantage
Re: Oh MR Biggs... by KAM3KAZI: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Damn...i remember taking a bite of that delicious Mr.Biggs cake, till now I've never seen anything like it.
Re: Oh MR Biggs... by aywagze(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Probably one of the things that bedevil businesses in NIGERIA ..the wrong people are in charge of management.
Re: Oh MR Biggs... by akandi4u(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Oh Mr Biggs... Ur aroma will will leave forever
Re: Oh MR Biggs... by drmikeadams(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin the one for okota,all dose mallam wey dey change dollar nearly take over d Mr biggs, grin,Las Las den don fold grin grin

I still dey branch d one for ogulana drive,their jazz never leave me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bussiness Ideas In 2020 / Fire Engulfs Popular Shopping Complex In Osun(photos) / Delivery From South Africa To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.