Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event (2918 Views)

Car Crashes Into Biden’s Motorcade At Campaign Headquarters (pic) / Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Jair Bolsonaro:brazil's Far-right Presidential Hopeful Stabbed At Campaign Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gross: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips at Campaign Event
4 months ago staff

People are questioning whether it was the right move for Creepy Uncle Joe Biden to smooch one of his young relatives right on the lips.

At a recent 2020 campaign stop in Nevada, the 76-year-old Biden laid one smack dab on the lips of his 19-year-old granddaughter, Finnegan Biden, who appeared to reciprocate the gesture.

The kiss might have been ignored had it not been for Biden’s questionable history of unwanted advances seen on video and reported by several females.

Earlier this year, a Nevada Democrat came forward with accusations Joe Biden awkwardly smelled her hair, kissed her head and made her feel uncomfortable during a 2014 campaign event.

“As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?” wrote Lucy Flores in a New Yorker op-ed published in March. Super Male Vitality – Updated formula incorporates more powerful concentrations of herbs and extracts!

“I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, ‘I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual Bleep? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?’ He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, ‘tragame tierra,’ it means, ‘earth, swallow me whole.’”

Biden’s touchy-feely antics around young females during congressional ceremonial swear-ins has also been a widely-exposed subject of internet researchers and mainstream media alike, with the Washington Post in 2015 asking, “What are we going to do about Creepy Uncle Joe Biden?”

What do you think? Was the kiss more evidence of Biden’s creepy behavior, or a harmless peck? Sound off below.

http://maganewsnet.com/gross-joe-biden-kisses-young-woman-on-lips-at-campaign-event/

1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by Dannonye(f): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oh well Another Bill Clinton
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by CTPlayer: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dannonye:

Oh well
Another Bill Clinton

Isn't it good to be a Democrat? cheesy

1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by Dannonye(f): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Isn't it good to be a Democrat? cheesy

Democrats are fun
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dannonye:

Democrats are fun

They now have another pervert as a Presidential candidate. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2020
Shocking Video Of Joe Biden Groping Children Emerges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fE5r4aLdaE
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by Hyperchi(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2020
soon one fake media will come up with the assumption that he has love for kids.

forgot to say democracy sweet oooooo
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hyperchi:

soon one fake media will come up with the assumption that he has love for kids.

forgot to say democracy sweet oooooo

He is showing traits of paedophilia.
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2020
What would Joe Biden do with movements like the one below if he ever becomes President? undecided

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dannonye:

Democrats are fun

Do you like that kind of fun? undecided
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Trump Train DEMOLISHES Joe Biden's Ice Cream Truck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF_mcw7dRjw

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by Obrigardo: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
This cockroach has nothing to give
He is deranged like his dear leader tdump

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Obrigardo:

Your mentor said he's going to be the Donald this December. cheesy

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by Obrigardo: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Your mentor said he's going to be the Donald this December. cheesy

I know in time you will deactivate and hide out. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Obrigardo:

I know in time you will deactivate and hide out. Hypocrite

You wished. cheesy

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by Obrigardo: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by Obrigardo: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Now that Obiden has got a Vice Controller. cheesy

[img]https://patcrosscartoons.files./2020/05/controler-small.jpg?w=656[/img]

Source

trump is going to Jail cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Obrigardo:

trump is going to Jail cheesy

Deep State Judge – Grrr Graphics – Ben Garrison Cartoon
Ben Garrison in Political Cartoons February 21, 2020

Order in the Deep State court

Roger Stone was sentenced to 40 months in prison by a partisan Obama appointee, Judge Amy Berman Jackson.

She alluded to the Russia collusion conspiracy when she said, “Stone was not prosecuted for standing up for the President; he was prosecuted for covering up for the President."

Covering up how? A slip of memory is a cover up? Being a journalist and contacting WikiLeaks is a cover up? What exactly is the cover up? Whatever the Democrats say it is.

Nancy Pelosi and her crew may start the impeachment process anew if Trump pardons Roger Stone. That's rank hypocrisy. What about Bill Clinton? Roger Stone is not a criminal and committed no crime, but Bill pardoned many despicable crooks. Does anyone remember the pardon he granted to his billionaire friend, Marc Rich? Do the Democrats remember how Marc Rich arranged a hefty sum to be deposited into the Clinton Foundation? Of course not.

Obama has populated courts with Democrat partisans who are more than willing to use our justice system to go after his enemies. President Trump committed no crime, but the Democrats wanted to impeach him anyway. Roger Stone committed no crime, but the Democrats want him locked up anyway. Meanwhile, real crooks such as Hillary Clinton remain unlocked up.

Ben Garrison

Source
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by proxillin(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Shocking Video Of Joe Biden Groping Children Emerges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fE5r4aLdaE

This video is damaging if it goes mainstream
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
proxillin:

This video is damaging if it goes mainstream
It is fake and doctored.
Don't believe anything from Qanon conspirators
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Obrigardo:
Very very many of Trump's supporters are cool

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Very very many of Trump's supporters are cool

Don't be a Lem.

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by proxillin(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
It is fake and doctored.
Don't believe anything from Qanon conspirators

yes they doctored his hands groping breasts, his lips kissing and sniffing girls...

But if it was trump, you will believe before seeing it;
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
proxillin:

yes they doctored his hands groping breasts, his lips kissing and sniffing girls...

But if it was trump, you will believe before seeing it;
Nope I don't do fake news like Trump and his demented supporters
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Nope I don't do fake news like Trump and his demented supporters

TDS is real. cheesy

Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Creepy for President
A.F. BRANCO on March 12, 2020 at 7:00 am
Never Trumper Republicans for Biden
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12185479_therinosforbiden_jpeg0e5707f3576ac95539befd9667099c34

Never Trumper Republicans are willing to ignore Biden’s gaffs and embarrassments and vote for him over Trump. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Source
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
CTPlayer:

lipsrsealed

This seems to be normal with Democrats.
Re: Joe Biden Kisses Young Woman On Lips At Campaign Event by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Even the little boy gets disgusted at what he is seeing.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China / Emperor Of Japan, Naruhito Arrives In UK For Queen Elizabeth II Funeral / Israeli Prime Minister Threatens Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.