Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) (6500 Views)

Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It / UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos) / Lodges.ng: Buy And Sell Property (rent Lodges) In The UNN And Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by edoairways: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
MrCork:

...wow..ok.so u a witch..correct?..we suspected..

...so u r one of those calabar girls that fly at night with broom stick?..abi?
angry
Hu cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by edoairways: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Is it that bad that education didn't pass through us? So these preachers can conveniently watch scientific movies that inhibit indirect witchcraft but would foolishly condemn ours? Even if witches wants to hold their meeting, is that how to stop them?

1 Like

Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by evy800(f): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
The level of their ignorance is alarming,..to think that this level of ignorance is flowing in an academic environment is just funny...smh

4 Likes

Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by DaVader: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
I don't know the fūck that's wrong with Nigerian and UNN students. Christianity and Islamic were not our original religion from inception. We only had witches and wizards, traditionalist and other religions related to the devil (at least the Christina believe that anything pertaining to the pre-Christian religion in Africa has its root in the devil)...... The preexisting religion in Africa before the inception of African colonialism accepted the Christianity and other religion. Maybe this decision was informed by the perceived superiority of the new religions by the African or not, that's not what I'm here to talk about.
So, why would a religion that claimed to be more advanced, matured and is based on self-acclaimed integrity built on trust and faith not reciprocate the gesture shown to her while she was just a mere stranger in Africa? The witches accepted you then why can't you tolerate them now?
I'm not saying religion is not a "tool", but these people should know how to treat their former host. Africa belongs to the witches before the coming of your white Jesus, then why would there be religion colonialism again? Why are we always the slave in our own land? If the witches can't fight back, Nah them know. I kuku talk my own

Eyin its mi Aje, it's time to fight for YOUR freedom! ALUTA CONTINUA
Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by Guestuser: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
cosby02:
Gatherings aside Christian gathering is always intimidating Christians... And they preach tolerance on daily basis.
Very true
Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by wiseone28: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
So Nigeria witches dey wear long cap and have long nose like white witches

2 Likes

Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by gotnel: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
It's good to see this meeting/conference hold as scheduled.
Religion apart, knowledge of secrets realms is a great way of improving the lives of the people.
We are all enjoying technological innovations and breakthroughs today, the only way the technologist are making headway is through constant studies of the sorcery and development of their minds.
Not through prayer and fasting as we believe it here.
Let the witches gather and delebrate on the way forward.
At least, this is the first time we are having a public announcement of such a great gathering.
Christianity and Islam have their own beliefs, which they the practitioners are well please to adhere to and enjoy.
Let us endure the gathering of intellectual witches and see what comes from it
Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by godlessmind: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
maynation:
I am going to attend this conference.

me too grin
Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by maynation(f): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jasseyfrd:

U need TBJ grin cheesy

That I'm attending doesn't make me a witch na.
I just love the concept.

1 Like

Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by YungMillionaire: 1:26am On Nov 17, 2019
Muslims and Christians have their own conferences so what is the problem here? If you can advertise drinking the blood of Jesus why can't you promote witchcraft?
Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by Luckysbab: 3:09am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
I am going to attend this conference.

Why I dey always jam you like this sef.

Go in peace o and give us feedback
Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by okrikaboi: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2019
The IQ of Nigerians is very very very low e no even reach anyone below

1 Like

Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by Aidejay(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Nothing wey Christianity fear pass than questions and answers.
The moment you try to use the Socratic method their anti-christ mentality will start displaying radically
They immediately label you liberal, demon possessed, anti-christ e.t.c.
And yes the gates of hell shall not prevail

1 Like

Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by youngking22(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2019
nothing is wrong with the topic, in my secondary school days my Yoruba teacher taught my class, witches, what they eat, how they operate and other things, ever since then I have a clear mindset about witchcraft practices, its just we Christians (Igbo's in particular) have a weird way of reasoning.
Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by jnoz23(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Christians are just exercising their righteous indignation, no big deal!

If na north, na to keep quiet arrange 1 bucket of fertilizer to level the place!

As far as I'm concerned, hypocrisy is a survival skill in Nigeria!
Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by iamclime(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2019
Nigerians and their sanctimonious wahala! When Professor Laguda delivered an inaugural lecture titled: " Esu, the Individual, and the Society" at LASU the other day, why didn't heaven fall? Yours truly attended and it was fun!
This is academics for God's sake, not religion!
Re: The UNN Witchcraft Conference Faces Huge Criticism! (PHOTO) by Nickdash001: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Candynews.ng

The idea behind candynews income program was to help it members and people generally to make money online without investment or without any special skills or qualifications.

Candynews was based on entertainment, news and income program which make it possible for individual to make money using their platform.

Candynews income program has been around for a while now which many people have been making money from which you shouldn't b excluded from.

# HOW DOES CANDYNEWS INCOME PROGRAM WORK

The idea behind candynews income program was to allow people most especially students and those who want extra ways of making money online to make money online with candynews just by doing simple activities, such activities include

- READING POST

Candynews income pay it members for reading news on it platform. This sounds funny right
You don't have to surprised, candynews income pay individual for doing what will love doing imagine been payed for reading news.

- COMMENTING
Candynews income also pay you for making relevant comments on a post in their platform, candynews income program will pay you #5 for every relevant comments you make on the site. Assuming you make 100per day that means you earn #500 just by commenting on a post on candynews income program.

- DAILY LOGIN

Candynews also reward you for using their platform daily so they pay their members #50 for login in daily

- WELCOME BONUS

This bonus is once in a lifetime, you will be given the sum of #100 for joining candynews income program

- SHARING SPONSORED POST

you will receive #100 daily from candynews income program for sharing just a single post to your facebook account, isn't this awesome.

- REFERING FRIENDS

candynews income program will also pay you the some of #900 for referring your family and friends to join candynews income program, just imagine u refer 10 friends that means you will. Make #9000.

# CANDYNEWS INCOME PROGRAM REGISTRATION GUIDE

Registering for candynews income program wasn't that hard here are some of the steps to follow

Clink on this link to register

www.candynews.com.ng

After clicking the above link, it will load to candynews income program registration page.

You will be require to fill a form which include this:

# Your Username

Before joining candynews income you have to register with a unique username, this username most be used be only you.

# Email Address

Email address is one of the essential requirement for joining candynews income program, this email in talking must be valid.

# password

Of course we are expected to secure our individual candynews income program account with a strong password which is not easily accessible.

# CANDYNEWS INCOME PROGRAM REGISTRATION FEE.

Before you can make money on candynews income program you are to register with the sum of #1,500. At the time of writing this post the registration fee is still #1,500. This money is used to maintain the site.

# HOW DOES CANDYNEWS INCOME PROGRAM GENERATE THEIR MONEY.

It simple since candynews income program isn't a charity organization, it generate most of their income on advert place on their site. Those advert include Google Adsense and other advert placed on their site

# CANDYNEWS INCOME PROGRAM PAYMENT METHOD

Candynews income program pay individual when he or she has attained the minimum payout which is
#900 daily for referrer eaners and #6000 for activities earners.

# CANDYNEWS INCOME PROGRAM BONUS

- You don't have to refer before you can withdraw your earning once you have reached minimum payout of #900 for referrer eaners and #6000 for activities earners.

- Buying Of Airtime: All network airtime purchase is enabled,

- Instant Payment: Once you request for your money, you will be credit,

- instantly to your bank account. The only delay you could have is because of your bank.

Source https://www.mostmoneyideas.com.ng/2019/12/candynews-income-program-review.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University 2010/2011 Post Ume Date And Requirement / University Of Abuja Second List Details And Resumption Date / Neco Ssce 2018/2019 Registration Form,price & How To Register To Avoid Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.