Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus (72347 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shutup bitch anyting where you be na 4 ur house u be am
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by mamajj17(f): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
CHARITY begins ahome Mama King, No be every Country dey collect Bribe grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by ChoCho54(f): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
I am tired of living miserably. I see no hope. I want to go to the other side of the bridge on a beautiful Sunday. I am fading from the face of the earth.

I hope it's going to bring a relief to this pain and anguish
You better hang in there. We all die here.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Probably fake news... But, if true, then that lady is probably hormonal and needs to get laid. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Manwomanfriend rather
Skyfornia:
King Tonto problem is beyond spiritual..maybe all he she need is a good man and not bobrisky kind of man/friend.
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Antichristus: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Who is Dike’s Toto. Is that a name? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by kenzosky: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
earthgirl:
There are four sides to a story.
Non be for tonton dike case,though i wasn't there but i can hear her screaming Niggar, do you know who the fuxk i'm? Even as i'm typing i can still her hear her screams from afar saying I'm gonna fu@k that Niggar up. I'm gonna let him know he fu@k with the wrong bit@h.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bad behavior will always come out u can only hide it for so long.
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by olaposer(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
godofuck231:
Tonto needs a man in her life , she better went back to that her husband and beg for forgiveness or she will wreck her self , when a woman such as tonto has no one to handle her excesses she's like a kite in the wind .
Jesus Chris of nairaland, gbe Ori epe nbo sorry gbe body bazoka bokoharam lon bo
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by aspiring44: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Slynation:
Hmmm.... Do you know who I am for Dubai?? grin Some people think say everywhere na Zoo like 9ja grin grin

When someone has negative attitude ,it kills faster than anything you can imagine.

If she likes let her hire 1000 anger managers, she will still behave same

Attitude is from the bones . you can't hide for long .

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Mshad662(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
The Goat tot she is in ikwerre land. I pray she will be beheaded.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by supercase1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
So Bob even abandon am!!!!! grin grin grin
That moment When devil wan finally table your matter wink wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Hoodbilonia: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Normal naija mentality
Do u know who i am.
Be it benz,camry,name it.
I can pay your salary.
Na normal brag from average nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by J2381: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
What's with her and "do you know who I am" like who tha fvck are you?

Some of this so called celebrities are God awful human beings.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by salford1: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Good riddance. Deport her bleached black asss

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by femicyrus(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
smh. 2 minutes woman. just 2 minutes of madness and you've become a detainee and a potential deportee.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Who is she by the way??

No be her fault sha, na people wey dey give dem attention I blame.

Normal girl as every other girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Prognose: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Originalsly:

It comes under see reactions from Nigerians

I always used to think everybody was born with common sense.

Oh common sense is easy. It's having good manners that is difficult. People being rude to others for no reason other than it makes them feel good bout themselves. That's the real problem

And, you know, it's kind of sad that someone has to insult or make snide remarks at someone else to try and make them feel bad so they themselves can feel better/accepted/smart. It shows how low they are, how poorly they think of themselves if they feel that the only way to feel good is to diss somebody else. No matter how smart they try to sound the truth remains. That somewhere deep down they are miserable and unsatisfied with thier lives and desperately seek validation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by AuroraB(f): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
Look at the second comment from the screenshot.. And she's verified cheesy cheesy
She made no sense at all sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
I think say Tonto don well. Maybe she thought he was Churchill or Tuface, she was there uninvited, sure banker!
Nollywood stopped working with her for over 5 years because of this same thing but she is still referred to as a Nollywood Actress and even calling active ones z-list.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by munafav(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
She really need a man in her life...But the olosho she dey do no go let any man come close

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Kingpele(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=LOWLIFER post=84080788]I am tired of living miserably. I see no hope. I want to go to the other side of the bridge on a beautiful Sunday. I am fading from the face of the earth.

I hope it's going to bring a relief to this pain.... Well the hope God deposited in life is eternal, turn to your maker with all your heart and he shall sustain you in his own peace till u pass this moment of pain shalom

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
so Tonto dike will be deported to Nigeria, how is that my business.

if Tonto dike is deported to Somalia or Sudan na her problem be that

nonsense
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
franugo:
No confirmations , no pics no videos and its already on FP

Anything SDK tells you is 100% true and confirmed, her posts are hot cakes before people here even know.
She exposed Ned Nwoko, Tboss, Ezuruoye etc. She is the original Ace blogger.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Originalsly: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Prognose:

Oh common sense is easy. It's having good manners that is difficult. People being rude to others for no reason other than it makes them feel good bout themselves. That's the real problem

Like you said earlier... pretty much since when NL has gone so low to be posting comments from another forum.. Makes no sense to me. On being rude and insultive for no reason....that comes under catching fun. .... the excuse given when there is clap back.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Chubhie: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Timi and Bob are well connected. They've both got the government of Dubai in their pockets. The government will issue personal apology to King Tonto once they recognise that she's a diplomat.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Angelfrost:
Probably fake news... But, if true, then that lady is probably hormonal and needs to get laid. grin

Anything SDK tells you is 100% confirmed!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by nick50(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dubai should quickly deport all Nigerians in their country pls let all of us enjoy this next level

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Henri8: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
godofuck231:
Tonto needs a man in her life , she better went back to that her husband and beg for forgiveness or she will wreck her self , when a woman such as tonto has no one to handle her excesses she's like a kite in the wind .
God forbid. We concerned citizens would let that happen. Even if it means using juju to prevent that.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by livebyday(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
so Tonto dike will be deported to Nigeria, how is that my business.

if Tonto dike is deported to Somalia or Sudan na her problem be that

nonsense

So you are back ?

That's good

Respect the forum's rules , no abuse or TRIBALISM or this time it won't be a brief exit
Cheers
Re: Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus by Enemyofpeace: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
She is quoted to have called the white security guard a ''Nigga'' while yelling and cursing and asking him if he knows who she is.........''Do you know who i am? Do you fvcking know who i am''

Who the fok is she? She thinks Dubai na lawless country like Nigeria. Abeg make them jail am there until she get sense. Rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules / BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.