Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La (1470 Views)

Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La by carlleung(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Chelsea's first game following the November international break is a big one.

They face reigning Premier League champions Manchester City at the Eithad Stadium a week on Saturday and can move four points clear of Pep Guardiola's side with victory in the day's late kick-off.

Speaking of the Spaniard, he has somewhat of a selection dilemma on his hands ahead of the game.
One player who will miss the game is Bernardo Silva.

The Portugal international is to serve a one-game suspension in relation to social media message about teammate Benjamin Mendy.

Silva was charged by the Football Association last month after he compared Mendy to the character on a packet of Conguitos - a sweet brand available in Spain and Portugal.

Silva joins three long-term Man City injury casualties who won't feature against the Blues.

This list includes Leroy Sane, who suffered a serious knee injury in the Community Shield win over Liverpool back in August, and isn't expected to play again this year.

The same goes for defender Aymeric Laporte - although there is no expected return date for him - while the game comes too soon for Oleksandr Zinchenko which means Benjamin Mendy could earn a recall at left-back after not making the squad for the 3-1 loss at Liverpool before the international break.

With that said, Guardiola does have multi-talented squad at his disposal.

David Silva is in line to start after being an unused substitute at Anfield, while Riyad Mahrez could slot into the front three.

Re: Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La by DownChelsea(f): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
It changes nothing. The entire city of Manchester (either Red or sky blue) will always hump chelsea, anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La by carlleung(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Why the bitterness on them sis....even your moniker shows it cheesy
Re: Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La by Timmy301(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
DownChelsea:
It changes nothing. The entire city of Manchester (either Red or sky blue) will always hump chelsea, anytime anyday.
grin grin definitely you're a guy, your Moniker shows it all plus the savagery

Just so "we" know, same Chelsea is Above the whole of Manchester and Surroundings grin including Burnley, in other words->
Y'all beneath Chelsea

Thank God they didn't scam us on Hazard though, he's showing his worth already

1 Like

Re: Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La by DownChelsea(f): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Timmy301:
grin grin definitely you're a guy, your Moniker shows it all plus the savagery

Just so "we" know, same Chelsea is Above the whole of Manchester and Surroundings grin including Burnley, in other words->
Y'all beneath Chelsea

Thank God they didn't scam us on Hazard though, he's showing his worth already
at least, you did not disagree. At the close of the season, we can address your own argument, However invalid it is!
Re: Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La by Timmy301(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
DownChelsea:
at least, you did not disagree. At the close of the season, we can address your own argument, However invalid it is!
it's about the present bro
Shows how bleeped your team is, Y'all were like, Chelsea is gonna relegate and all that After the first match of the season or so

I'm not a Chelsea fan, but I'm glad a team y'all looked down on is winning

1 Like

Re: Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La by DownChelsea(f): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
Timmy301:
it's about the present bro
Shows how bleeped your team is, Y'all were like, Chelsea is gonna relegate and all that After the first match of the season or so

I'm not a Chelsea fan, but I'm glad a team y'all looked down on is winning
you are a chelsea fan. It’s quite funny to see you deny it. People said chelsea will relegate! Is it impossible? Its a league and so success and failure can “never” be determined after 13 games. I want to believe you are smarter than awarding trophies before mid-season. And yes, we still believe chelsea will relegate (an argument that is valid till it becomes statistically/mathematically impossible) and yes the city of Manchester is hell for chelsea. And your defense was........ oh! I forgot, HOPE. Well, hope is all you gat. Goodluck with it at the end of the season, but till then, have a happily married life to the clubs of Manchester (your husbands)
Re: Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La by Timmy301(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2019
DownChelsea:
you are a chelsea fan. It’s quite funny to see you deny it. People said chelsea will relegate! Is it impossible? Its a league and so success and failure can “never” be determined after 13 games. I want to believe you are smarter than awarding trophies before mid-season. And yes, we still believe chelsea will relegate (an argument that is valid till it becomes statistically/mathematically impossible) and yes the city of Manchester is hell for chelsea. And your defense was........ oh! I forgot, HOPE. Well, hope is all you gat. Goodluck with it at the end of the season, but till then, have a happily married life to the clubs of Manchester (your husbands)
Lol, Tell that to a Chelsea fan
All I know is United is not finishing above Chelsea
And most times, your wife can be more successful you know grin you'd be kpanching her and she'd be making it...Ask Teebillz and Tiwa Savage that year grin
I love the way you analyze though
Big ups bro
Re: Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La by blazepascal(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
They still get mahrez for bench that one no be problem again

(1) (Reply)

Is Manchester United Under Ferguson The Greatest In Match-fixing / Steven Gerrard's LA Galaxy Jersey Already On Sale!!!! / Arsenal Reveals UCL List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.