Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Failed JAMB On Her First Attempt, Bags First Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Who Failed JAMB On Her First Attempt, Bags First Class (757 Views)

Onyiuke Akachukwu Matthew Tackles JAMB On Withheld UTME Result / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Failed JAMB On Her First Attempt, Bags First Class by ipreach: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nigerian lady, Toun Banjo, who failed Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) on her first trial has taken to her Twitter handle to express her happiness after she graduated as the best Student in her department and also begged First Class in the Department of Geography in University of Ibadan.

In the multiple tweets which has since gone viral said:

"Delay is not denial! I failed my First JAMB, scored a 279 at second trial & now I'm the Best graduating Student of my department with a total of 7 awards. I am also the only First class student from the department of Geography, University of Ibadan. Hello World!"

"I'm most grateful for the gap year, it helped put things in perspective, I got a degree in Software engineering at NIIT and met the most amazing people during that period. Failures are opportunities to reflect and restrategize. You only lose when you give up!"

https://twitter.com/TounBanjo/status/1195314404528668672

MORE https://www.believespot.com/2019/11/delay-is-not-denial-nigerian-lady-who.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Failed JAMB On Her First Attempt, Bags First Class by ipreach: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Failed JAMB On Her First Attempt, Bags First Class by Dennis192: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
beauty and brain
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Failed JAMB On Her First Attempt, Bags First Class by TheTourist: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oh and yes she's my friend. Congrats Toun
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Failed JAMB On Her First Attempt, Bags First Class by Oluwatosean(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
CLICK
There is nothing like an intelligent lady..

Someone's child is here bagging awards
Na bumbum competition some other pple dey do upandan

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Lauded For Returning Double Allawe Paid Into His Account / Get a comprehensive Current Affairs eBook / Please Help, I'm Beginning To Lose Interest In Going Back To School..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.