Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ahmed Musa Selected The Super Eagles Squad That Played Against Benin - Rohr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Selected The Super Eagles Squad That Played Against Benin - Rohr (899 Views)

2021 AFCON Qualifier: Why Super Eagles May Travel By Boat To Benin – Rohr / Super Eagles Squad For Atletico Madrid Friendly Announced [see Full List] / Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Selected The Super Eagles Squad That Played Against Benin - Rohr by Gistfresh(f): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr, says captain, Ahmed Musa, advised him on team selection against Benin in their 2021 up of Nations qualifier on Wednesday.

Rohr at the team’s post-match conference that the Al Nassr forward sacrificed his spot in the starting line-up to give the younger players a chance. “

“It is wonderful to have a captain like Musa, he told me in the pre-match press conference to start the team that started against Brazil because he thought they did well.

“So we started the same attack like we did against Ukraine but made a little change. He said I should play other that are having good playing time with their clubs because he is just returning from injury.”

Musa says he is willing to help the team in any way he can but the younger players must be given a chance to show what they have.

“I don’t have to play, I wanted the coach to start the same team that played against Brazil because they played very good,” he said.

“You can see the young players are coming up so we have to give them the chance. Maybe Ahmed Musa is not going to be there anymore, we have to start grooming more players. To me the captain armband is not really a big deal; it is the team that matter.”

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/ahmed-musa-selected-super-eagles-squad.html

Re: Ahmed Musa Selected The Super Eagles Squad That Played Against Benin - Rohr by RTSC: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
So Ahmed musa don become godfather.

Orishirishi.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Selected The Super Eagles Squad That Played Against Benin - Rohr by Gistfresh(f): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ahmed Musa Selected The Super Eagles Squad That Played Against Benin - Rohr by Gistfresh(f): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Ahmed Musa Selected The Super Eagles Squad That Played Against Benin - Rohr by Colorado1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Want quality sound...buy synix
Want it bigger...buy synix
Want affordable...
Re: Ahmed Musa Selected The Super Eagles Squad That Played Against Benin - Rohr by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Colorado1:
Want quality sound...buy synix
Want it bigger...buy synix
Want affordable...

BUY SYNIX!!grin

This guy brace against Iceland...I'll Neva forget.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Laliga: Buhari’s Aide, Ahmad Blasts Barcelona For Sacking Valverde / Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 31st August 2020 / Anthony Joshua Loses Heavyweight Belt After Being Beaten To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.