Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life (4086 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos / A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Embertson4u: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
A Kogite was killed earlier today trying to vote as the state still remains uncalm.

Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Bukino222(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
politicians are deadly! They're just gambling with people's lives
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Smalldick123(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
During daytime they will say "your vote is your right, protect your vote" in the dark they will say "kill any body protecting his/her vote".
Bello why?
Politicians why?.
Rest in peace incoming competence president of nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by StrikeBack(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Physically I'm a Nigerian but I have lost all hope in Nigeria.

I say it without Thinking Twice.

Nigeria can NEVER be better

10 Likes

Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by seunpas: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Yahaya do or die man
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
This one that looks drunk or tired

I don't believe this new sha

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Embertson4u: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=StrikeBack post=84081552]Physically I'm a Nigerian but I have lost all hope in Nigeria.

Nigeria can NEVER be better[ I swear ]
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
This one that looks drunk or tired

I don't believe this news sha

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
May the persin behind the death of this boy never win this election!!! Amen.
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by ursullalinda(f): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ending another's life to get power....is that not wickedness.....tomm you will pray to see your children progress....well I trust karma
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by iluvdonjazzy: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Embertson4u:
A Kogite was killed earlier today trying to vote as the state still remains uncalm.
for goodness sake is it by force to vote, tears on my eyes.
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Staro: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Chain!!
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by General0847: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shot yet no blood evidence? I don't wish for bello to win but stop this fake news.
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by showafrica(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
I pity any youth who still vote for Nigeria politicians.
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Harzantino(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Embertson4u:

This one is not looking as a fresh incident now, stop politicized everything now, when are we gonna make NIGERIA great with this rumors.
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Embertson4u: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Harzantino:

This one is not looking as a fresh incident now, stop politicized everything now, when are we gonna make NIGERIA great with this rumors.

Try and confirm it by yourself before conclusion abeg
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by SalamRushdie: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Where was he shot ?
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Embertson4u: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Where was he shot ?

ABOCHO
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by danny56: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Those thugs should be tracked and killed...
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
I have zero pity for him. I warned promising youths in Kogi to stay away from this election

now bello will enter and he's gone.
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by cliffsador: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
This blood they are sharing, There is God ooo
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by freethesheeple(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
Physically I'm a Nigerian but I have lost all hope in Nigeria.

Nigeria can NEVER be better

lol...if given 10 milion now;u will resay what u said before and even back it up with a bible verse...

1 Like

Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Amstupid(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Is he dead
Re: Kogi Decides : Photo Of A Voter Who Lost His Life by Stillthebest: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bukino222:
politicians are deadly! They're just gambling with people's lives

Their followers and hangers on are deadlier!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Eid Prayers? / The Man For 2023: The Incoming President / Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.