Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (83888 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by madridsta007(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
NuclearReactor:
Reno is a perfect example of a genuine product that turned fake and lost its relevance, at first he was making sense with his post, but because he couldn't tame his mouth, he started going off point and consistently tweeted rubbish!!

Reno is, largely, a liability to any political party that he associates with.
Pity that he is somewhat associated with PDP, which clearly, is more development and economy-friendly than APC, the despots and inflicting-poverty-on-people lots.
Today, he talks politics. Tomorrow, he talks religion- Christianity, in a country where politics is intrinsically tied to religion. Thus alieniating the Muslim-religion-sensitive Muslim-North from PDP, as a good number incorrectly view PDP through his lenses.
A huge liability. I understand his predicament though. He needs some form of relevance. And trend. Because of his loud mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Wickedtruths: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Reno has finally advertised his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by SincereBigot: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Firefox01:
Lol guy. I just felt Reno's foolishness should be further broadcasted to the world grin
there is nothing like broadcasted sir.. its broadcast

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Cmeo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
See lies from the pit of Reno.

If truly Reno knows Toyin Saraki's character well as he later claimed in the apology, he should have known her more by physical and recognized it was her before he wrote to castigate it.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Stupid man!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Firefox01: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
He was ruthlessly owned cheesy

People say APC politicians and PDP politicians are the same. That may be true to some extent, the major difference though is that foolish politicians seem to be higher in PDP grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by SocialJustice: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
That's sarcasm not an apology.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Firefox01: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
SincereBigot:
there is nothing like broadcasted sir.. its broadcast
Noted sir. Thanks alot. Going to modify now.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by A305: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Reno actually respected her command of English which somewhat outwit his. You could see his forgiveness message was quite poetic....."I crave your forgiveness" lol. CHEAP SIENNA down my sig

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Sirmuel1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Reno don play penalty go throw-in cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Juventus4life: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Him don do own goal.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by pacespot(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
He thought she was one of those APC members not know she is PDP clique

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by ZAWs: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Haha
This is what happens when you talk too much.
So Reno doesn't recognize Saraki wife again abi.
Its just starting..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by aspiring44: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnmartus:
I swear those who follow this man on Twitter and those who bring his stupidity on nairaland are irresponsible fellow. This will be the first and last i will comment about anything that have to do with this irresponsible thing called rino.

Rhinoceros . - Rinoceros

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by glowingflame7: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Reno the hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by sisisioge: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
This reno is a really sad and uncouth fellow! Ndi jakujaku oahi!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Enemyofpeace: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Must Reno dabble into everything?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Wantedmiller: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Which means..... he has never investigated anything in his life........ He only reads headlines and continue with his parrot talk.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by ecclize: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
all politicians are scam
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
he didn't know Toyin is the one in the picture? Reno is a joke
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by shogsman(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
0KNM:
I like this Reno and I now respect him more

Only strong men are never afraid to apologise when wrong

There is nothing to respect here,strong men thinks and gather enough data before they talk.all he cares about is cheap publicity and it is people like you that makes him think he’s something.

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by MYBLOCUS: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Reno stop posting trash why apologizing, bloody stupid hypocrite, you thought it was an opposition

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Mikegking: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
0KNM:

would he do that if it wasnt a camp member
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Topshow2010(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
0KNM:

What's there for him to apologize about?, even though I don't like Reno personality but he was right with d analogy thru d pics;His apology only depicts his shallowed and warped mindset (he is not stable and attacks only those he deem to be enemy).

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by kunmiiii: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
The hypocrisy and bias here is very comical grin
Reno and FFK are just reckless dependants on fake stories and propaganda, political mercenaries that only care where the next meal is coming from, they shouldn't be taken serious.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Sam0(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
This guy him mouth go put am for trouble one day.no be everything eye see na him mouth they talk.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by LOWLIFER: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
I feel depressed, demoralized and if I can't die in my sleep like I always wish for. A car should just hit me and end it all.. cry
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by tstx(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hm
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by ikorodureporta: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy mumu man grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.