Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,330 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth (83876 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by colestephan86: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Firefox01:
A little exchange occured between Reno Omokri and Toyin Saraki on Twitter. Reno pointed out what can be said to be a salient point but quickly recanted when he realized that it's Toyin Saraki.

Does that mean if it were to be another person perhaps the first lady, he would look for an avenue to shine? grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1195621464726294529
Reno!
Capital Dingbat
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Isnow: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
if u know u re among those criticising Reno..Get d Bleep outta here..fcking hepocrites....he apologised what else are ur problems? bullshit!
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by PoshyQueen: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Own Goal

1 Like 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Okoroawusa: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
I feel depressed, demoralized and if I can't die in my sleep like I always wish for. A car should just hit me and end it all.. cry
You never still die?... Everyday disturbing us here with "I want to die". Die make we hear word!!
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by plaindealer: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
espn:
HYPOCRITE...Non of this so called self acclaimed activist are doing it for the interest of the masses
..Purely for selfish reasons...

Saying he didn't know her and quickly apologized means he wouldn't have apologized if it was me or you or common Yetunde or Emeka.

Basically, all his idiotic and ignorant attacks are not rooted in personal convictions or seriousness, they are just for likes, retweets, relevance, and trends.

The fool can not even stand by his views and beliefs, he quickly bent the knee, cry and begged like a damn coward.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by solmusdesigns: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
https://punchng.com/sowore-asks-court-to-stop-sarakis-n4bn-judgment-claim/

Dont argue what you dont know about and leave adult politics talk and return back to romance section

0monnak0da:

Please stop talking nonsense

Sowore paid Saraki millions? Really?

Did you receive an alert on your phone?
There is nothing so special about Saraki or even Tinubu or Buhari so spare us all these funny assertions

Power is transient.
Ask Gowon,Babangida and many others
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Okoroawusa: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
It is really possible for Reno to post a picture n not know Mrs Saraki in it?

Well let me quote Mrs Saraki,"... your misadventure is a state of your mind"...So everybody knows him even those he is working for...

BTW,is it also possible that Reno's "apology" is actually a "sarcasm"?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by debbydee(f): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
[/b][b]
abbaapple:
angry

Reno O-mockery is becoming useless And irrelevant to the society! Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by 0monnak0da: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Dont argue what you dont know about and leave adult politics talk and return back to romance section

Boring , Dry and lame
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by 0monnak0da: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:

You can see that you are unintelligent

You made a claim that Sowore paid Saraki millions and then you provide a link to contradict yourself are you not senseless?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Osaze007: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Reno O mockery
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by 0monnak0da: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by AkwalaIke1: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by fredoooooo: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Reno cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by plaindealer: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
The wife of the former SP, the wife of the most important figure in the PDP after Atiku is a lowly public official and she's what's wrong with Nigeria.

This is when you overshoot your own runway, when you bite more than you can chew, when you throw your oga at the top under the bus and quickly get slammed and put in your sad and pathetic place like a common houseboy..
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Afamed: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
0KNM:
You are stupid
Gullible follower
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Afamed:

Gullible follower
I’d have engaged you but for your antecedent
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by supercase1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
I feel depressed, demoralized and if I can't die in my sleep like I always wish for. A car should just hit me and end it all.. cry
Abeg no die just tell me your acct no:and I will do my best to help you, once more no die!!! Just do as I told u
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by HacheNoire: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Too much cocaine has finished Reno

The guy is already a junkie. He can't even see well again.

His wife should quickly use him for money rituals before cocaine kills him.

FFK finally ruined Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by HacheNoire: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Reno O-mockery is becoming useless And irrelevant to the society! Spits

The guys existence needs to be queried.

What ever powers still making him to breath should be jailed
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by richie240: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
supercase1:

Abeg no die just tell me your acct no:and I will do my best to help you, once more no die!!! Just do as I told u
I nor pity u atall-atall. Person wey get money dey think of suicide or how e fit use money solve hin problems instead?
You don ever hear dangote or otedola or bill gates say life don taya dem? If that him acct link ur own just know say u don (use ur own leg) enter one chance.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Lanre0: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Reno Omokri is a fraud, a bastard with no any element of principle or conscience. Slavery is what Satanic Saraki turned Kwara to. In an ideal society, people like Omokri & entire Satanic Saraki' s family ought to have been tethered & made to spend the rest of their lives in prison. Offa robbery saga is still hanging on the neck of father of good boys in kwara state. Kwarans are anxiously waiting for the outcome of the case.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by stieyven(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Firefox01:
Lol guy. I just felt Reno's foolishness should be further broadcast to the world grin
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by kayusely70(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Im sure he wont retract it if it was an APC person was involved.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Stanfeelings: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnmartus:
I swear those who follow this man on Twitter and those who bring his stupidity on nairaland are irresponsible fellow. This will be the first and last i will comment about anything that have to do with this irresponsible thing called rino.
Reno Na Mumu... just lost all respect for the idiot
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Dalby(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Firefox01:
A little exchange occured between Reno Omokri and Toyin Saraki on Twitter. Reno pointed out what can be said to be a salient point but quickly recanted when he realized that it's Toyin Saraki.

Does that mean if it were to be another person perhaps the first lady, he would look for an avenue to shine? grin

I frankly expected nothing less from him. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones...
You did not know it was her? Bloody hypocrite...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Eysss fine boy cheesy
Whachu working with? cheesy
0KNM:
I like this Reno and I now respect him more

Only strong men are never afraid to apologise when wrong
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by mechanics(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hahahaha, and she's still young o.
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by Insectkiller: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Reno Omokri...u run ur mouth too much.
And ur hand will deal with u
grin
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by BluntBoy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

One thing about Saraki Mesujamba is that you cant mess with him or his family and go scott free(except people like Tinubu and Buhari) , Saraki draged Sowore to court and made him pay millions, and his thugs in Kwara and Abuja had being alleged to discipline anybody messing with the saraki

Which Sowore paid millions to Saraki? Is it the same Sowore that we know or another Sowore?
Re: Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth by ajericho(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Firefox01:

So he actually didn't know who was in the picture and condemned her already,

So now that he found out that she's one of his miscreants boss,he apologized,
And people go still dey listen to wetin hin dey talk o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.