Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

The Marriage That Works - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Marriage That Works (261 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Marriage That Works by jonatoye(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Marriage that Works

WORD FOR TODAY
No marriage works by chance but by choice. Every marriage that works is made to work through conscious and deliberate obedience to God's principle!!!
Scriptural Reference
""His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you"" (John 2:5 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is an underlying principle of God that defines and makes a successful marriage. It is not a function of faith, believe, religion, knowledge in the word of God or by how much you can pray but conscious obedience to God's principle for a successful marriage.

There are some unbelievers around us who are enjoying their marriage blissfully not because of the knowledge they have about God but the fact that they either consciously or unconsciously follow the principle laid down by God.

Even when your marriage appears to be wrong the fact still remains that you are married already; you can correct every lapses by following God's principles. Every marriage starts on a very good note, but challenges set in along the line. When this happens you must submit to do whatever God tells you.

His principle is revealed to us as follow:
1. God hates divorce be it physically or logically (Mal 2:16)
2. Husbands must love their wives the way Christ love the church
3. Wives must submit to their husbands irrespective of who they are and their status (Eph 5:25).

Irrespective of your experience in marriage; you will be only on the safe side when you do what the Lord tells you.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace to obey your words and make my marriage work in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
If your marriage must work, you must always present yourself to do what the Lord tells you!!!

Have a Blissful Weekend!!!
Re: The Marriage That Works by Coachlizzy(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wow! Am blessed

(1) (Reply)

Updates On Frontpage Has Become Slow / Dream Interpretation Of Seeing Snakes / Side Relationship !!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.