Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Zlatan Links Up With Quavo Of Migos in Dubai (image) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Links Up With Quavo Of Migos in Dubai (image) (1997 Views)

Asake YBNL: The New Quavo Of Nigeria Music. / Quavo Of MIGOS Hugs Zlatan Ibile, Says He’s Excited To Meet Him / Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Links Up With Quavo Of Migos in Dubai (image) by princealexndre(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Zlatan meets with quavo at the one Africa music fest in Dubai, This was after lil frosh was spotted with him (quavo)...they're all with Davido afterall so they can meet with anyone

Re: Zlatan Links Up With Quavo Of Migos in Dubai (image) by SimDan95(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
oh quavo isss one hell of a musician, one of my favorites. But please make zlatan park well shoe get size .

Not hating though,b4 una roast me I'm one of his fans

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A And Bambam Kisses At Their White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Crossdresser Caught In Abuja Shocks Mob By Stripping Himself / Nigerian Singer Tiwa Savage, S*xtape Has Finally Been Leaked (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.