Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,967 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (76616 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by iPhoneRepairer: 2:08am On Nov 17, 2019
habeeb500:
why do i feel like op post similar to mine...there is a girl am trying to ask out even though she broke up with her boyfriend and the reason I that her boyfriend treat her badly.but we do communicate and chat everyday
https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Ladylite: 2:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Countertenor:

Communication ko, Communication ni.

(Hisses)

The way to most women's heart is to know when to decide to spend quality time with them and when to leave her and face Ur Art ( what brings U money) .
Shit Always leaves them wanting more.

A man gets his sense of worth from Work, not from Women.
Use Ur head.

I see it everyday.
It's as right as rain. [color=#990000][/color]

Oh mehn, bros you just proved my point.

Did you not read that he spent time with her?

Are you really able to understand what he is saying?

Will you spend time with her without saying a word?

How TF do you even think...

See, she can be resting on your lap and chatting with the guy who has the kind of gist for communicating with her.

Understand communication bro.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 2:14am On Nov 17, 2019
truthsayer009:

Woman of few words LMAO
Lol cheesy
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by bejick(m): 2:37am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
Infact the topic should be the other way why is my girl friend losing interest in me

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 2:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Starz825:

it's a different ball game entirely...
Tell without coming on the platform)

Wow! Thank God you were the first to comment because this post was excellent. You really got down to the root of the problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by notoriousbabe: 2:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Na girlfriend matter you carry put for head like this?you wan get BP or die young?no carry your face comot go look for another one

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Jakama90(m): 3:00am On Nov 17, 2019
Please let her be in a free mode. You have not taken her to the alter after a whole 3years. How is she sure that you are not going to dump her after 5 years? .
Bros a girl friend or a boy friend is just a normal friend. Nothing special about it

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by youngds: 3:01am On Nov 17, 2019
Ladylite:

Am really sorry on behalf of ladies on how you have been treated by your lady.

But I need to explain some few things
You may have not understood about ladies.... So you do not make the mistake again in your next relationshipssss

You can kiss a lady and still not know her
. You can sex a lady very well and she will still not be yours.
You may even spend money on her education, looks, parents, health and in gratitude she will cheat on you.

The key to a Lady's heart, soul and body is COMMUNICATION.

Once a guy has good communications with a lady NOT just talk games o, the girl is owned even if she denies it vehemently.

Many guys stop pursuing impressive communication once they have gotten the girl to date them or marry them. That's man's biggest mistake or oversight about women.

Communication is a life long work both parties must do for the relationship to remain strong and grow.

I think this makes more sense to me though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by lonelydora: 3:05am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.

The bolded is your first mistake according to Guy's Code 101_

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by lonelydora: 3:07am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.

No vex. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 3:12am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

Doesn’t she have call waiting activated on her line? In anycase she might have said let’s take a break to get u to calm down and not take things so seriously everytime which cud be correct U can’t be overreacting to everything she does bt let her know u don’t want lies either and she shud be honest with u, while u try 2 calm down.

There’s nothing wrong with ur gf talking to other guys the major thing is she open to u about their conversations and it’s a healthy or not detrimental one, she’s also entitled to sm privacy depending on the level of the relationship. U can also talk to gals and keep it open with her if Ure a saint bt if not best u don’t bt she also has to understand and not overreact at every gal u talk 2.

I know u want to protect her from wolves bt try not to overdo it instead teach her how to identify the wolves herself and be her frnd not just bf also she will start telling u stuffs u don’t expect.

Trust is built in good frndship in the relationship. Work on being her frnd also. If u know how.

However if she’s actually up to no good u will also know by her unnecessary over defensiveness, lies and bad reactions.

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Juliearth(f): 3:23am On Nov 17, 2019
Starz825:

Bro na normal thing for girls..they will still have guys coming in their dms while they are in a relationship...stop stalking her....she isn't married to u yet... no dey put mind for girl wey no be ur wife....
Ladies are like that...esp wen they are not married...they want to explore ...they want to feel another man's presence apart from you...that's the nature of most of them.....
They go through a lot of temptations( some of them will open up to some men that they are engaged, married or they are in a relationship..some men na him go still insist say they must have a taste)...esp the ones wey fine and set die....even the married ones wey fine...let their husbands check their dms...he go just faint....

Girls within the bracket age of 18-25 are always like that...

Now, the solution.. having warned her earlier...she changed but went back to her vomit..its obvious she has lost focus....

Now...call her..sit her down and man up...tell her the situation of things..u don't need to argue with her...u ain't married yet don't forget...if u were married now it's a different ball game entirely...
Tell her she has lost focus...that she isn't committed...ask her wat the problem is...(see..there is a way u talk to ladies and they will open up to you Even if na u dey at fault Dem go tell u...they are too easy to get info from)....she will tell u..... whatever she tells you will determine ur next actions.... whether u need to move on or make it up to her...(because I realized that the lady in question is not a random girl to you.. because if she was u had moved on without coming on the platform)

Too much wisdom in one piece. God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by sharone21(f): 3:26am On Nov 17, 2019
You keep a woman for 3 good years in the name of dating and you didn't put a ring on it? Anyway, once the real guy that has what you have got and more comes with good promise and actualization of marriage, you are history....besides, women deserve suitors, they may not be sleeping with them but they will definitely come and please, forget age on this, it could be any age for a woman of grace.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Babatundebaabs(m): 3:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Not even your wife grin
Are you saying thr was no time you as well dint have a girl you focus on much more Dan her?
See, it is notin to worried about, just remain ursef. If you cherish her, stick around. Its very normal for every ladies btw 23 to 26. And its part of whr they learn to appreciate true love. Let's her please hersef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by ofiko123(m): 3:40am On Nov 17, 2019
If you are losing interest in your girlfriend, then find another one..
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Gbemini(m): 3:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm I have a similar case ,but what in did was to forget her and move on ,if a girl is tired of relationship she will start misbehaving ,its not easy to forget her but you can do it ,hit the gym ,change your look ,and occupy her space with many new things and move on ,that is why most of those girls won't marry because of jumping like monkey around. .

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Obason22(m): 3:44am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

she asked for two weeks break, then u should also ask for 4 weeks break, if a ladie could tell u to give her break it means she have seen somebody else, so the right thing for u is to move on, ur apologize is like wasting of time cos girl that loves u will not tell u such, and secondly women love riches and wealthy, may be she have seen Davido or wizkid type, so let her move away to make away.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Praktikals(m): 4:10am On Nov 17, 2019
Ladylite:

You may have not understood about ladies.... So you do not make the mistake again in your next relationshipssss

You may even spend money on her education, looks, parents, health and in gratitude she will cheat on you.

Once a guy has good communications with a lady NOT just talk games o, the girl is owned even if she denies it vehemently.

Many guys stop pursuing impressive communication once they have gotten the girl to date them or marry them. That's man's biggest mistake or oversight about women.

Communication is a life long work both parties must do for the relationship to remain strong and grow.
How can you satisfy a group of people who dont know what they want themselves? Even God cant satisfy women
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Williamsesco(m): 4:15am On Nov 17, 2019
0078293468, acess bank
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by lasheun: 4:16am On Nov 17, 2019
metformin:
my brother, move on with ya life, think of how you can better your life.
Straight and sharp.
True yan.
Focus on your life because eyes whey go follow pecin reach night nogo dey develop fault in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Tanyabee(f): 4:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Ladylite:

This is the most sensible advice so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by cutieme(m): 4:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Buddy once a lady ask for a break, take this from me, she has loose interest in you and let me tell you,,there's nothing you would do now that will make her come back to her usual self.My advice is that you should free her atleast for now, let her go and explore her fantasies and if she is meant for you, she'll crawl back begging but maybe by then it's too late.
Talking from experience bro,once she says "I need a break", break her instantly or else you will be the one to be broken.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by immaculate1234(m): 4:27am On Nov 17, 2019
I don’t know if this will help wait for the one that will love you
That is what I did as a guy believe it or not

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Lonelypacifist6: 4:29am On Nov 17, 2019
safarigirl:
the girl will probably leave him first, since e never ready to marry her.
Maybe the new guy has even promised to go for introduction in a month.
Is that how y'all jump after guys who promise to marry you? how would the marriage last?

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by seguno2: 4:30am On Nov 17, 2019
lilmax:
How can a MAN possess this high degree of low self esteem?

He even apologized grin

If you're asked what she brings to the table I know you will say sex

The good thing here is, you will realize how stupid you were in months to come

How else will we know a pussywhipped guy

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by lanre9ja(m): 4:36am On Nov 17, 2019
I have a similar issue in my situation I trusted her but the issue is that we do fight anytime I made mention introduction' she fought with my friends and also my big sis after asking what her plan and we have been dating more than four years now. this problem started when she gain admission into the university which we plan to get married even why she's is still learning, when my mum call her mother about the introduction, she said they are going to call us when it's time,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by MartinsD12(m): 4:42am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

Girlfriend is girlfriend she is available to other guys since you can't be sure to marry her, it's not your wife you have no control over her, if you are not comfortable quit, girls will always be girls looking for the highest Maga that pays them

3 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Spoiler0652: 4:46am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=holaxi post=84085191]
Thanks bro I think I've put my mind on her too much for real. I guess its time to let her be on her own for a while. My girlfriend told me she needed two weeks break... my brother Na so relationship take end . She is not into you anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Duggedised12(f): 4:49am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

My mum and sisters know her already and I know hers too. She's not a bad girl. Just don't know what got into her lately
Oh Please! ,even if your ancestors know her ,it doesn't guarantee that you will marry her, infact the longer any lady dates a guy this days the less likely he will marry her because see finish ,lost of interest, lack of spark , lack of romance infact you become like old bored couple.

Please hurry and break up with her. Three years is enough to know all you want to know but since you are still consulting the gods on if you should marry her or not after three years ,i guess she had to borrow herself sense. Let me ask you ,if you decide not to marry her tomorrow will your parents and siblings disown you because they really liked her for you ? Will your parents and siblings like her so much and find her another suitor for her?

This is a risk she has to take ,maybe the new guy might do the needful maybe not ,but in life we need to take risks and this risk is what she is more than willing to take so sit this one out.

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Viktorino: 4:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Go and hustle grin
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by dante0147: 4:57am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

No bro,its not about the sex... I just love this girl.. I know myself if I should get angry once it's over , but the girl has a lot of good attributes in her. I'm just trying to do everything to make her come back to her senses.

Bro if it’s only attribute she is bringing to the table ! Then you better run for your life !

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.