Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Losing Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (76622 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.

Abeg leave the girl! You haven't married her and you're trying to act husband to her. If you dont want another Man in the picture then marry her. After all you've been there 3 years without any assurance and may even dump her at last cos na una way be that.
Don't tie her down and when she's done chasing away other men, you'll now dump her.

I don't even know why she's still wasting her time with you. If the other guy is ready, let her go! Three years with you just gone down the drain and you're there saying yen yen yen...abeg park well... Awon time wasters.

6 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Biingoo: 1:11am On Nov 17, 2019
maiahsaiah:

You guys will never understand women. Do you know some women get jealous of their first daughters when it seems their husband is showing them more love. Be continuously romantic, you guys won’t hear. You feel after sleeping with her you’ve taken her pride and she’s yours. Well, wait until someone else gives her attention. Someone said communication, and he or she isn’t far from the truth.
What pride

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 1:12am On Nov 17, 2019
lefulefu:
the guy is spinning her with lies to bust her head so he can get into her pant cheesy.if she still insist on giving the guy attention then maybe this will be the right time to think about moving on.dont wait till she tells u she aint interested anymore.
Na so brother. Na who dem break up with na him dem cheat grin

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by OlawaleBammie: 1:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Ladylite:

Am really sorry on behalf of ladies on how you have been treated by your lady.

But I need to explain some few things
You may have not understood about ladies.... So you do not make the mistake again in your next relationshipssss

You can kiss a lady and still not know her
. You can sex a lady very well and she will still not be yours.
You may even spend money on her education, looks, parents, health and in gratitude she will cheat on you.

The key to a Lady's heart, soul and body is COMMUNICATION.

Once a guy has good communications with a lady NOT just talk games o, the girl is owned even if she denies it vehemently.

Many guys stop pursuing impressive communication once they have gotten the girl to date them or marry them. That's man's biggest mistake or oversight about women.

Communication is a life long work both parties must do for the relationship to remain strong and grow.

Are you sure this apply to all ladies outside there?
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by AllenSpencer: 1:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Better use her for money rituals now

Its better late than never

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by connectingsoft1: 1:17am On Nov 17, 2019
Bro, we are in the same shoes, I understand you perfectly, I just had to let my babe go, I invested on her so much but obviously the connection isn’t there no more, I forced it for over 2 years, bro all I need from you is to calm down, think about the relationship, I’m very sure that the red flag has always been there, but because of love and your investments in her you’re going to think she’s okay and she’ll change, Bro !! This babe isn’t for you !! Move on !! It’s not very hard, make up your mind, please. She’s using you !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by fowlyansh181(m): 1:17am On Nov 17, 2019
You are about to be single and hurt, but you will bounce back and stay strong, it’s just life and it’s bullshit..

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Biingoo: 1:18am On Nov 17, 2019
kunmiiii:
Some of the comments go just dey break OP's heart over and over again grin
Lmao
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 17, 2019
-

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by deavicky(m): 1:22am On Nov 17, 2019
I think she has finally said yes to the guy.

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by safarigirl(f): 1:25am On Nov 17, 2019
lefulefu:
what of if she rush follow the guy then later find out the guy is already married but just using her for fun.no be she go come lose cheesy.sometimes a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.dem no jus dey break up relationship like dat except the other partner is really fuking up.anyway na their wahala sha grin.

All na still experience

I'm a firm believer that anyone that is lost, was never really yours to start with. Someone who is meant for you, will be yours.

6 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 17, 2019
safarigirl:

All na still experience

I'm a firm believer that anyone that is lost, was never really yours to start with. Someone who is meant for you, will be yours.
true sha

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Na so brother. Na who dem break up with na him dem cheat grin
hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2019
This whole thing smells like insecurity to me bruh. I would need a break too. Let her breathe

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by baby124: 1:32am On Nov 17, 2019
The one wey you gbensh for 3yrs never do? The girl has given herself brain. She has calculated the probability of her marrying anytime soon and, has seen that it is remote. She has gone for a better choice. You sef, when you are ready you will snatch one small boys girlfriend. Abeg free her jare. Take a break from dating.

9 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by elijahozzy(m): 1:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Omo girl wen your dick don Dey used to her pussy, even if Una break up, if Una see each other Bleep go just Dey hungry una, I be guy but how for women are you feeling me?
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by elijahozzy(m): 1:38am On Nov 17, 2019
That is why is them break girl heart I no Dey pity them

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Elouise: 1:40am On Nov 17, 2019
RESHARPENED:
'She asked for a 2-week break'

Congratulations, you got yourself a girlfriend with scruples. She doesn't want to cheat on you. The two-week break is to allow the new guy twist, turn and tweak her system to his full pleasure and her carnal satisfaction without the accompanying conscience-crippling guilt of infidelity.

In plain terms,
She's going to get sexually intimate with the new guy.

And there's no stopping her. If after the tryst, she still fancies you then she can come back with a pure heart, devoid of guilt. Since, technically you guys were not together during the time she did the deed.

If on the other hand the experience was orgasm-inducing, she's going to dump you or fxck with your head and make you walk away.

So, you have to just understand that your girlfriend is gone with the new goon. Forget her and move on!

You can thank me by working on yourself and NEVER giving any girl your absolute commitment.

Rich Regards!
I was so disappointed that no one actually understand these women until I saw your comment. Thanks bro. To the OP, the two weeks break is for her to explore Without her feeling guilty. Maybe she’s a good girl after all, she could’ve just cheated. women are so sleek they’d cheat on you and you’d never find out. Anyways, time to start your personal development, hit the gym, crush your goals and meet better women. Please next time, don’t make a lady feel too comfortable, the chase is what is keeping them. Let her keep chasing, be a high value man and see yourself as that. Cheers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by kapelvej: 1:40am On Nov 17, 2019
'The fault is not in our stars oh Brutus, but it is in us because we are weaklings'

Let her go

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:
My girlfriend and I have being together for almost three years now. We've had all the moments the good ,the bad and the ugly.

But recently she met a guy who asked her out, she refused his advances but the guy and her spend so much time on calls and chatting which I don't really like.

I've talked to her so many times about it but if she listens for a week the next week they are back in business.

Last week we were chatting and she just went offline I tried calling her to know what's up only for her number to be busy for like 20 mins. When she came back online and I told her she said she wasn't on call with anyone.

When I probed her further she said she wanted a two weeks break that I complain too much and I don't trust her.

I apologized to her so peace could reign but since then I've started losing interest in her.
she wanted a two weeks bresk grin grin. Somebody should quote me with ubsnjs misseducstion on girls going for two weeks breaks to collects dick grin grin

1 Like

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 1:44am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

My mum and sisters know her already and I know hers too. She's not a bad girl. Just don't know what got into her lately
My dear it takes time to truly know a person. Any person. So three years is not as big as you think. Maybe she only just let her guard down, You know when a lady knows you love her more than she loves you. Or she has met some who she thinks can easily replace you.
Of course the new guy may just be sweet-mouthing and flattering her like you did 3 years ago but has no sincere intentions.

If she truly values the years you have been together and the fact your both families know, she won't be so flippant with matter.
Remember she might be under pressure to marry and the new guy is offering (whether honestly or dishonestly).

One sure thing is she finds something very attractive about him. This may or may not be your fault but she does.

Weigh everything carefully.

Ask her where she sees your relationship heading. If she appears to care very little or has no plans to commit, dude try and move on.

If she was Caucasian and she asked for a break, I'd have just told you to move on. But as na dudu girl, the odus the guy dey give her may expire soon. And she may be running back.
At any rate I wouldn't bet my last dime that the guy has not munched from the cookie jar already. Even the most "decent" girl has a guy out there that can make her to stray under certain circumstances. But that's just my opinion. What do I know?

On the other hand, many girls/women married and single do keep male friends without ulterior motives on the lady's part. Even if the male friend clearly showed/shows romantic interest. Ladies like to be desired. It's a bonus if the guy is funny, easy-going and a good listener or good problem solver with many interesting ideas. Ladies feel like they are in control of the situation/friendship.

By and large it works out well. BUT if the marriage/relationship start having serious issues, a "bad" male friend may see an opportunity to strike. When she's very vulnerable.

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by KevMitnick: 1:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Observation from the replies on this topic shows that there are too many damaged goods running around in the name of boys and girls. Emotional wrecks and victims of psychological pain and abuse litter this webosphere. And unfortunately, the cycle must continue because a man/woman must pay for their stupidity and naivety by being severely hurt in order to become wise and strong.

Op, don't give up yet, you're being too emotional. You are a man, be logical and make a decision that will favor your emotional and mental health. Make it happen and be resolute about it because in marriage, it's not how far but how well. May the almighty grant you wisdom.

And if I must play the devil's advocate, I'll advise you to get another girl, but don't leave your current babe, in fact continue professing your undying love for her. grin

To the ones described in paragraph one above, heal first before getting into another relationship else you'll only share the pain forward.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by hope4nigeria(m): 1:53am On Nov 17, 2019
metformin:
my brother, move on with ya life, think of how you can better your life.
simple and straight forward.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by STENON(f): 1:54am On Nov 17, 2019
3 years of dating without marrying her and you want her to wait for another 5 years with you. Kudos to your girlfriend for upgrading her status wink

4 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 17, 2019
Arthur02:
Bro, don't let me lie to you, we men understand ourselves better.
Just forget her, am talking from experience.
The same happened not less than three months ago.
But now she is finding a way to come back but i told never again.
And thank God i have moved on, even with someone more better 100 fold.
Just try to keep yourself relax and hangout with friends.

What so angry?
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by darmochy1(m): 2:01am On Nov 17, 2019
My brother, women are not worth the stress at all.

Divert your attention and energy towards improving your life. That's all that matters.

With time, you'll find the right lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Elouise: 2:04am On Nov 17, 2019
so all the ladies on this thread are screaming marriage, lmao. grin grin grin Clowns ni gbogbo yin, alawada ni gbogbo yin. I’ve been on both sides of the divide. Oh, they even told you to go and hustle grin grin . You’d be a clown, a complete one to take relationship advice from a lady.
Oh, when I was the “new guy”, I didn’t spend a dime on her. Well, she eventually went back to her boyfriend after getting enough dick. When I was like you, I spent on the babe, loved her and showed emotions like an idiot grin grin. You know what to do fam.

10 Likes

Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by iPhoneRepairer: 2:04am On Nov 17, 2019
bizhop01:
Only a poor man think about woman more than 5 minutes in 2019.
What are you now doing in romance section that is about woman
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by Mftivi: 2:06am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

oga move on.
Re: Losing Interest In My Girlfriend by profmathsland(m): 2:06am On Nov 17, 2019
holaxi:

Young man, I will make this short for you.

Let Her Go! Believe me, you won't regret the decision. Time will speak for you in the end. Let her go now. If you stay, you relinquish the power of the relationship to her and she will keep doing as she pleases not minding how you feel. She's simply being a b*tch.

Let her go NOW!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

“I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.