Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw (28192 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / Oil Pipeline Explosion In Nembe Bayelsa: 50 Persons Missing, Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by EDIBLESS10: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Apc is winning,that's y is crying foul. Had d narrative favoured him,he wouldn't be here crying... God and rest me Dickson.ur people hv rejected u.... APC FOR BSYELSA & PDP FOR KOGI.
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Afamed: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
PDP going going gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by urchcoded(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Abeg the election should end today I don tire to hear gunshot. If they hold it any oda day the same tin will still happen so abeg who lose make em go rest

1 Like

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
contigiency:

You lied. How can you use your personal attributes and qualify all other Nigerians? Calm down bro and seek help, Nigeria is still a lovely sweet country to live. That's why we the patriotic ones are very proud of our dear country.

Don't mind the shameless animal in human clothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Lumig: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Has he seen the results already?

1 Like

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by kahal29: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lumig:

1 Like

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Coldie(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnmba:
Apc loosing in Kogi but winning in Bayalsa
If u talk of oil money, Bayelsa state is more important than Kogi.

Apart from that have u discovered that almost every politician that came to kogi was pleading to kogi people to forgive bello, they know he is a failure but for party affiliation are supporting him.

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnmba:

If that happens, then change is truly here.... Will be nice to see that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by frowland(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:
No cancellations please.

Everything must end today.

Lol
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Advocate500: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
This one military are now running our electoral system, I see wrong precedent been set by this administration, we should be careful about what we support at times, if a reasonable governor complained I will pay attention not fool like Dickson.
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by CanadaOrBust: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
We need to stop pretending. Democracy is not meant for Africa and Africans. It simply does not suit us unless it is fake!

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Taba21: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnmba:

PDP should takeover kogi and let APC do the same similar exchange in bayelsa

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Taba21: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
spartan50:
Nigeria is the most useless country in the world.

Hate speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Taba21: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
A country in 1875 using 2019 template

Nigger

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Senatorbng(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bayelsa APC
Kogi PDP

1 Like

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Taba21: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
bangbangall:
Dickson will now understand the power of Goodluck and wike. Dickson think he can do it .....

BuBu men are fulling prepared forget power of Jonathan and co
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Pavarottii(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
bangbangall:
Dickson will now understand the power of Goodluck and wike. Dickson think he can do it .....
Is this one lost?
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Kenturkey048(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Taba21:

BuBu men are fullingfully prepared forget power of Jonathan and co
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Taba21: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
contigiency:

You lied. How can you use your personal attributes and qualify all other Nigerians? Calm down bro and seek help, Nigeria is still a lovely sweet country to live. That's why we the patriotic ones are very proud of our dear country. But you may have to relocate to cotonu or south Sudan in case.

Genesis 18:21

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Elytron1604: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lumig:
Yes he has that's why he is crying. he has seen where the pendulum is swinging to. Why didn't he call for the cancellation of sagbama and kolokima opokuma his Strong holds. Nonsense man. If not for good luck who be Dickson papa to unseat the ocean timipere silva. You rode on the back of the lion and you destroyed not only the lion but also the bridge that linked you to your destination. Now your eye Don clear you come de shout everywhere. Please don't block my ears I am sleeping. Next time look for the Masters that lion you rode on has turned to bite the hell out of you and the bridge you destroyed is no longer available as your escape route. Rochas brother wants to turn governorship to a dynasty. BAYELSANS SAY NO NOBI YOUR PAPA SEAT

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Taba21: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=Kenturkey048 post=84086739][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Lumig: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=kahal29 post=84086226][/quote]... No wonder he's shouting "cancelation" all around.
Thanks for the update jàre
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by spartan50(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
contigiency:

You lied. How can you use your personal attributes and qualify all other Nigerians? Calm down bro and seek help, Nigeria is still a lovely sweet country to live. That's why we the patriotic ones are very proud of our dear country. But you may have to relocate to cotonu or south Sudan in case.
One I didn't mention Nigerians. But I agree with you. Nigeria remains useless. I am proud to say it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by spartan50(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
couragemurphy:

Says a more USELESS slow poke. How do you kids even do it? Just like saying your own parents are the most useless people on earth. No sign of responsibility from you guys.

How will you be prosperous in a country you term most useless? Smh. The good thing is that people like you with bitterness of the mind end up like Blackface
Am not your mate in anyway. Has this country ever benefitted you in anyway? Don't be stupid bro. Mind you am comfortable and Nigeria even made it difficult for me to do business. So get out of my face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by ZAWs: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Funny lunatics everywhere
Would he had ask for cancellations if he was winning?

Or Is Lyon not from Bayelsa that he shouldn't enjoy the people's support?
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by spartan50(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Taba21:

Hate speech

Love speech bro.. I hope the country benefits you.
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by fykes(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
That was Lyon, s playbook all along... All they wanted was to use military and militants
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Taba21: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
spartan50:

Love speech bro.. I hope the country benefits you.

Calm down manji

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
spartan50:

Am not your mate in anyway. Has this country ever benefitted you in anyway? Don't be stupid bro. Mind you am comfortable and Nigeria even made it difficult for me to do business. So get out of my face

Action speaks louder than voice. Comfortable people don't speak the way you do. Except your own "comfortable" has a different meaning kid.

If you are actually over 30 and can speak trash like this then you are nothing but a grown up kid or a "big baby" like my 7years old daughter will call childish-adults like your type.

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by BlackBuhari: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Because you want to rule forever , GOAT HEAD .
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Buhari is only doing what Obj used to do other party members during his reign
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by FbcGrafix(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nigeria still can't get it right even in 2019 cry

I design professional logo. Click my signature for my designs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect / Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.