Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,212 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (16822 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired / I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Originalsly: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bro..... it took your brother less than a year to pick this babe as a possible wife. What you know about her he doesn't.... and what you know is a game changer. He is your brother....it is your duty to tell him what was going down. If she is trying to seduce you...the brother... why not your younger brothers?....cousins?...the neighbors? Let him make the decision ...no It would be a shame on your whole family. Tell your brother.... who knows....he may very well tell you go for it!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Start quarelling with her for no reason and giving her attitude, or just bluntly confront her and, one thing i noticed about similar situation is that its devil messing around with you and hoping to mess up your life.. once thing go south with your destiny and your family and helpers turn their back on you the same ladies that rush you would turn their backs on you

Thanks for your input brother. Can't agree more.
There has to be some sort of spiritual connection to this cause I struggle to understand how my brother always come across these type of girls.
One is by chance, two probably coincidence but 3? That is a pattern.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Plebian:
Are you in lagos? I'll help you intimidate her, probably hex her out of your bros life. Am bored.... and you seem like you need help.
Lol. Thanks gurl. Love your type of person. Sadly I'm in owerri though where i live with my brother while my family stay in enugu.
I know a girl like you tho that could pull this off but she is gonna bill me through my nose for it..

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by jayyem(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Evil that men do, do live after them....just look at an opportunity you've got to save your brother from a potential future heartbreak, but no, you have spoiled it with 5mins pleasure, to the extent that you had to go down with your brother's girlfriend... It clearly shows you are not honourable when it comes to self control. From your write up self, given the chance you will still go down the same route.
My advice to you is to man up and politely rebuff your brother's fiancee and if that ain't working you need to give them some space for now to see what happens next. Best of luck.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Plebian(f): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
Lol. Thanks gurl. Love your type of person. Sadly I'm in owerri though where i live with my brother while my family stay in enugu.
I know a girl like you tho that could pull this off but she is gonna bill me through my nose for it..
stay the f*cking f*ck away from her thou, that pussy ain't worth it(trust me). Probably get her to talk about her intentions and have it on record. But if you need good old hoodoo to banish her, that's more like it. I can help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by davillian(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Better respect your priiick
There are some pussies you should not Bleep even it is placed on your face....
Control yourself before you graduate to fucking your brothers wife....
You have a lot to loose if you eat this pussy and get caught...
So let it pass its not worth it.....

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Starz825(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
MiVida:
Wow... Cute guys get wahala honestly embarassed

My story is all over my profile too, finally broke up with my girlfriend recently after a 6year relationship and the temptations in my compound isn't getting any fair on me either. There's a girl who is in a very very serious relationship that I asked out, tho her man isn't here but she's so in love with him. I felt bad for seducing her several times and getting refused every damn time! Of all the ladies in the house, she's the one I like the most... Ebony, biggy biggy in all the fuckingg right places mahn!

I don't want to go into full details cos her bf could be in this forum and I honestly don't wanna ruin things for them... But it happened! Had to get myself to sleep over at her place and yeah! I still can't believe she let me show her what an awesome sexx can be like!

And as for my description, right on my profile.

As for the op, just don't let that girl take away those opportunities you have with your bro, I know how tempting it can be, I'd suggest you tell your sister.

So u finally fall inside temptations from ur compound girls for sch....na wao.....i guess those girls were on their fasting periods to get u

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wat advice do u want again... Third time is the charm ryt? I think it's u who's possessed with a seducing spirit.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by SendAbroad: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by SendAbroad: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Op , why all the fuss...simply tell your brother to install discreet CCTV in your room or entrance to your room or in the seating room. Problem solved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by SendAbroad: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Plebian:
stay the f*cking f*ck away from her thou, that pussy ain't worth it(trust me). Probably get her to talk about her intentions and have it on record. But if you need good old hoodoo to banish her, that's more like it. I can help.

So, how do you plan to help?
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Plebian:
I could fall for you right now cheesy. Off a fucking cliff even.. Thanks for your input gurl. The *record* part, I never even thought of that. I'm gonna need every evidence I can get to even attempt to approach my bros but a record is more than enough to get my mum and the armies of hell over here angry.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Originalsly:
Bro..... it took your brother less than a year to pick this babe as a possible wife. What you know about her he doesn't.... and what you know is a game changer. He is your brother....it is your duty to tell him what was going down. If she is trying to seduce you...the brother... why not your younger brothers?....cousins?...the neighbors? Let him make the decision ...no It would be a shame on your whole family. Tell your brother.... who knows....he may very well tell you go for it!
Thanks for your input boss.
Whoever wants to marry should please stay the hell away from owerri. This is a rubbish town.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by falcon01: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
Hey everyone,this might be a lengthy read I'm sorry. Don't even know if this is the right section to post this.
Had to create a new account for this. I'm confused and i really need matured advices from matured folks on here.

I'm the 5th child out of 6 children in my family(4 girls and 2 boys) and I'm 24. My elder bro who happens to be my most senior sibling(first child) is 32 and he has a 26 year old fiancee.

I used to have a very big problem guys, with women actually.

This stemmed from the fact that for some very weird reason, girls almost always adore me to the dangerous point of making it very easy for me to sleep with them even without spending much.
I was addicted to sex and women in general because of that.

My brother has always stayed in his own house since he was 26. He is really comfortable with a very good job plus he runs a successful business. I've been staying with him since I was 16..
We used to be really wayward. I followed him everywhere. Parties, clubs, bars, you name it, we represented. He funded my stupid lifestyle, I even lost my virginity at 17 when he paid a girl to sleep with me. This was the very beginning of my obsession.

At 21, my body count was already over 30 and I had already slept with 2 of his very serious girlfriends (which they initiated actually) without him knowing. I was actually in over my head then and the excitement made me do them without thinking. Probably due to the fact that I've always envied my brother's very masculine physique and looks. I have very dark periodontal circles around my eyes and thick brows which always made me look more feminine than masculine till I was able to hide it with a beard so it came as a huge feat to be able to bed his girlfriends at the very least, to me.

I got caught though with the 2nd who he actually had marriage plans for. He intercepted a text she sent to me and all hell was let loose. A family meeting was held, my mum and entire family were so mad at me. My eldest sister slapped me to kingdom come. I had to kneel and beg in tears for him and everyone to forgive me which he did to my surprise. He forgave me wholeheartedly. He never chased me away from his home till I left for service July last year to Abuja.

During this period, he met and engaged his current fiancee.. I came back from Abuja August this year and met her here. I almost didn't approve of her cause of her slay queen kinda dress style and looks but we got along so well almost immediately.. Then I started noticing some weird behaviors 2 months back.

I was asleep one afternoon when my brother was at work and woke up to find his fiancee kneeling beside my bed, staring at my face. I almost screamed but I recognized her in time and she started laughing so i took it as a joke. It happened again about a week later but this time around, I pretended to be asleep and knew when she walked into my room and I felt her staring into my face for some minutes till she got up and left. I got so scared of her cause i started thinking she was a witch or something.

My brother traveled about 3 weeks ago and she was always walking around the house with a towel that revealed most of her laps. It made me very uneasy and scared. One day she came into my room to take movies from my laptop with same towel. All the while she was sitting in front of me, I could see her vagina clearly but I pretended and was sweating profusely. she acted like she was oblivious though. When she got up to leave, her towel dropped and she was stark naked in front of me. she screamed and acted like it was a mistake but my guts keeps telling me it wasn't. I almost grabbed her I wouldn't lie but the fear of my family is bigger than any urge out there. They'll fry me and hang me out to dry.

She gives me intense stares whenever she talks to me almost like she wants to set me on fire with her eyes and right now guys I'm really scared of repeating what almost destroyed the relationship I had with my brother. I really don't know what to do. I'm thinking of moving back to my family house but when I brought it up to my brother, he wasn't having any of it. He blatantly refused and said he was working on getting me a job somewhere so he needs me close. Should i mention he is also planning on sending me to Canada for my masters. I'm also thinking of opening up to him but I feel like there isn't enough to accuse her and I might just end up re-opening old wounds with such accusations.

I'm at crossroads hear folks, I feel scared of going out of my room these days, I can't even look her in the eyes for more than a second and she seems to enjoy it(probably thinking she is intimidating me with her beauty) but I'm just really scared.

I need matured advices please and if you can't give any, you're better off not commenting.. I'm trying to be a good person my family will be proud of in the future and I've come a long way in beating my sexual addictions.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Font fucking Do IT, Remember the bonf you've got with your bro, you broke his heart he forgave you. Don't ever repeat that mistake even if it seems you can get away with it. I KNOW ITS TEMPTING, trust me I've been there don't do it.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
Hey everyone,this might be a lengthy read I'm sorry. Don't even know if this is the right section to post this.
Had to create a new account for this. I'm confused and i really need matured advices from matured folks on here.

I'm the 5th child out of 6 children in my family(4 girls and 2 boys) and I'm 24. My elder bro who happens to be my most senior sibling(first child) is 32 and he has a 26 year old fiancee.

This stemmed from the fact that for some very weird reason, girls almost always adore me to the dangerous point of making it very easy for me to sleep with them even without spending much.

My brother has always stayed in his own house since he was 26. He is really comfortable with a very good job plus he runs a successful business. I've been staying with him since I was 16..
We used to be really wayward. I followed him everywhere. Parties, clubs, bars, you name it, we represented. He funded my stupid lifestyle, I even lost my virginity at 17 when he paid a girl to sleep with me. This was the very beginning of my obsession.

At 21, my body count was already over 30 and I had already slept with 2 of his very serious girlfriends (which they initiated actually) without him knowing. I was actually in over my head then and the excitement made me do them without thinking. Probably due to the fact that I've always envied my brother's very masculine physique and looks. I have very dark periodontal circles around my eyes and thick brows which always made me look more feminine than masculine till I was able to hide it with a beard so it came as a huge feat to be able to bed his girlfriends at the very least, to me.

I got caught though with the 2nd who he actually had marriage plans for. He intercepted a text she sent to me and all hell was let loose. A family meeting was held, my mum and entire family were so mad at me. My eldest sister slapped me to kingdom come. I had to kneel and beg in tears for him and everyone to forgive me which he did to my surprise. He forgave me wholeheartedly. He never chased me away from his home till I left for service July last year to Abuja.

During this period, he met and engaged his current fiancee.. I came back from Abuja August this year and met her here. I almost didn't approve of her cause of her slay queen kinda dress style and looks but we got along so well almost immediately.. Then I started noticing some weird behaviors 2 months back.

I was asleep one afternoon when my brother was at work and woke up to find his fiancee kneeling beside my bed, staring at my face. I almost screamed but I recognized her in time and she started laughing so i took it as a joke. It happened again about a week later but this time around, I pretended to be asleep and knew when she walked into my room and I felt her staring into my face for some minutes till she got up and left. I got so scared of her cause i started thinking she was a witch or something.

My brother traveled about 3 weeks ago and she was always walking around the house with a towel that revealed most of her laps. It made me very uneasy and scared. One day she came into my room to take movies from my laptop with same towel. All the while she was sitting in front of me, I could see her vagina clearly but I pretended and was sweating profusely. she acted like she was oblivious though. When she got up to leave, her towel dropped and she was stark naked in front of me. she screamed and acted like it was a mistake but my guts keeps telling me it wasn't. I almost grabbed her I wouldn't lie but the fear of my family is bigger than any urge out there. They'll fry me and hang me out to dry.

She gives me intense stares whenever she talks to me almost like she wants to set me on fire with her eyes and right now guys I'm really scared of repeating what almost destroyed the relationship I had with my brother. I really don't know what to do. I'm thinking of moving back to my family house but when I brought it up to my brother, he wasn't having any of it. He blatantly refused and said he was working on getting me a job somewhere so he needs me close. Should i mention he is also planning on sending me to Canada for my masters. I'm also thinking of opening up to him but I feel like there isn't enough to accuse her and I might just end up re-opening old wounds with such accusations.

I'm at crossroads hear folks, I feel scared of going out of my room these days, I can't even look her in the eyes for more than a second and she seems to enjoy it(probably thinking she is intimidating me with her beauty) but I'm just really scared.

I need matured advices please and if you can't give any, you're better off not commenting.. I'm trying to be a good person my family will be proud of in the future and I've come a long way in beating my sexual addictions.

Your brother is a good man. Never hurt him again or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Get a girlfriend. Get her to come to the house often.

The evil witch will leave you alone.

I repeat don't ever hurt your brother again!

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Chuks9000: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
exactly. Finally, someone gets me.
The last incident added to my long list of atrocities and cemented me as the black sheep or even goat of the house. No one believes me especially when it comes to girls. I feel like crying right now. Honestly don't know where my brother find these people from. I'm gonna have to tell my mum and hope mama sees the truth in my eyes.
I feel you.
No need to tell any soul.
Let it be an issue that reminds you of maturity.
Avoid the avenues that leave both of you at home until you for Canada or something.
Good a thing she is not fustrated to the extent of fighting you.
Get a girl like the person above suggested.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
jayyem:
Evil that men do, do live after them....just look at an opportunity you've got to save your brother from a potential future heartbreak, but no, you have spoiled it with 5mins pleasure, to the extent that you had to go down with your brother's girlfriend... It clearly shows you are not honourable when it comes to self control. From your write up self, given the chance you will still go down the same route.
My advice to you is to man up and politely rebuff your brother's fiancee and if that ain't working you need to give them some space for now to see what happens next. Best of luck.
Thanks bro. I'll have to live with that guilt for the rest of my life though and it sucks.
Thank God for the love my brother has for me, dunno what I'd have done.
I'll do all in my power to make sure he finds out though but not directly. I'll have to work out a plan and get a record or picture to take to my mum or elder sister. Thanks again bro.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Depressed101: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Plebian:
Are you in lagos? I'll help you intimidate her, probably hex her out of your bros life. Am bored.... and you seem like you need help.
opportunistic plebian, i hail o

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
falcon01:
Font fucking Do IT, Remember the bonf you've got with your bro, you broke his heart he forgave you. Don't ever repeat that mistake even if it seems you can get away with it. I KNOW ITS TEMPTING, trust me I've been there don't do it.
I won't brother, I definitely won't.
I'd rather slit my throat. My family will kill me that isn't even an option.
My image is too damaged to bring such things to him. It might even re-open old wounds. He is my only bro and i won't be able to live with myself if he doesn't believe me and hates me for it. Thanks again bro.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Try to always cover up. Don't wear boxers or open chest around your brothers woman. Maybe ur brother is not good in bed. Talk to the lady about what she is doing. Tell her if she is not sexually satisfied she should talk to her guy for improvement or solution.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Chuks9000:

I feel you.
No need to tell any soul.
Let it be an issue that reminds you of maturity.
Avoid the avenues that leave both of you at home until you for Canada or something.
Good a thing she is not fustrated to the extent of fighting you.
Get a girl like the person above suggested.
Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Your brother is a good man. Never hurt him again or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Get a girlfriend. Get her to come to the house often.

The evil witch will leave you alone.

I repeat don't ever hurt your brother again!

Thanks brother. Will never do that. I appreciate.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Starlight10:
Try to always cover up. Don't wear boxers or open chest around your brothers woman. Maybe ur brother is not good in bed. Talk to the lady about what she is doing. Tell her if she is not sexually satisfied she should talk to her guy for improvement or solution.
Wow funny enough, I'm always shirtless or on a singlet in-house though.
Thanks for your input dear. Knew I could count on y'all.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by midnighter(f): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
If you go and confront that chick, 1 of two things could happen:

1. She respects herself and starts acting normal

2. She gets offended, starts treating you maliciously and turns your brother against you

The solution is to move back to your house, sorry. Or move to someplace

Some ladies ehn...I dont understand

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Originalsly: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
RemyDropShadow:

Thanks for your input boss.
Whoever wants to marry should please stay the hell away from owerri. This is a rubbish town.

The same kind person exists in all towns... worldwide.He who findeth a wife findeth a good thing.... never was and never will be easy to find a good wife.... have to look very well... with both eyes...near and far.... with help from other eyes. Your eyes are of help to your brother.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by generationz(f): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
RemyDropShadow:

Must you make eye contact with her?

You are weak willed. I despise men like you. You can never be faithful to your wives.

Men like you know what you are doing when you talk to every woman you come across like she is your pet.

I know your type.
You better get yourself together.

No amount of seduction can be given to someone with a stern look.

When a man relates with a woman like he is doing business or he is the police officer, she will even be ashamed of herself.

You brought this upon yourself.

Start talking about your girlfriend (even if you dont have one) if you are in a conversation chip in how important your girlfriend is to you.

You can even lie that you have a Hiv or that you and your girlfriend had a blood oath because of your wayward past and any girl you sleep with besides her will run mad.

You have to take extreme measures which might include telling your brother or fixing a camera around the house.

You don't want your brother marrying that sort of girl, do you?

Your brother is reaping what he sowed.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by franklingud(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guy open up to your bro

Tell him exactly what happened.

Don't trust that girl as your inlaw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by greatbrian(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Village people in your brothers fiancee form. U better follow the bible advise and flee

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by AkwalaIke1: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Start quarelling with her for no reason and giving her attitude, or just bluntly confront her and, one thing i noticed about similar situation is that its devil messing around with you and hoping to mess up your life.. once thing go south with your destiny and your family and helpers turn their back on you the same ladies that rush you would turn their backs on you

[/s]
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by midnighter(f): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
SendAbroad:
Op , why all the fuss...simply tell your brother to install discreet CCTV in your room or entrance to your room or in the seating room. Problem solved.

Brilliant...in fact let him buy a small camera himself and then confront his brother with the evidence later. I hope OP follows this, it will eliminate the "my word against hers" scenario

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by boiz2men(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Plebian:

We know your true desire but continue cheesy
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
generationz:

Must you make eye contact with her?

You are weak willed. I despise men like you. You can never be faithful to your wives.

Men like you know what you are doing when you talk to every woman you come across like she is your pet.

I know your type.
You better get yourself together.

No amount of seduction can be given to someone with a stern look.

When a man relates with a woman like he is doing business or he is the police officer, she will even be ashamed of herself.

You brought this upon yourself.

Start talking about your girlfriend (even if you dont have one) if you are in a conversation chip in how important your girlfriend is to you.

You can even lie that you have a Hiv or that you and your girlfriend had a blood oath because of your wayward past and any girl you sleep with besides her will run mad.

You have to take extreme measures which might include telling your brother or fixing a camera around the house.

You don't want your brother marrying that sort of girl, do you?

Your brother is reaping what he sowed.
I honestly appreciate your input dear but maintaining eye contact is imperative in male and female relations.
How do you talk to a person without looking them in the eye? You're definitely gonna come off as a wimp which is exactly what is happening right now.
I deserve all that has happened to me and I believe I've paid for it with my tears. I cried so hard for months even when the incident happened. My sisters and mum all looked at me like I was some kind of plague and the pain was too much. It helped me to become a better person though.
Thanks once again dear, the aim of me posting this here has been achieved. I've gotten really good inputs on here which I'm gonna implement. Thanks once again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. / How To Be Independent In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.