Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 AM

Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl (4538 Views)

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl by Hisduchess(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ardar:
Copy and paste Op @ no 8 those her friends she is doing maid of honor for which implies that they are getting married, are they not also part of the average Nigerian girls abi are they from another dimension?

Another female bashing thread as usual.

My thought exactly.the op is high on cow dung grin
Re: Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl by Hisduchess(f): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
chuckdee4:
All this Nigerian girl bashing, you would think the men who write these things are saints.

Naija men are just as bad if not worse, so stop all this rubbish, a yeye man will attract a yeye girl

Exactly! Likes attract likes
Re: Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl by Ebonygirl1(f): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
While you're at it, why not add the life cycle of the average Nigerian boy undecided
Re: Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl by Managerwyz: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ardar:
Copy and paste Op @ no 8 those her friends she is doing maid of honor for which implies that they are getting married, are they not also part of the average Nigerian girls abi are they from another dimension?

Another female bashing thread as usual.

Some are bound to get away with it. There will always be an unfortunate guy who will marry the lucky left over.
Re: Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl by Vega100: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Biingoo:
[i][/i]1. At 14, they are the fine sweet teens.

2. At 16, they wanna roll with older ones. It's fun being the new hottie in the group.

3. At 18, they probably have had 1st sex.
They cling to this one guy & talk all about how they won't leave the guy.

4. At 20, they might be at the University. They make new male friends & slowly lose interest in
the former guy.

5. At 22, they make friends with girls who wear more expensive clothes & who also date expensive guys. These set of girls use porsh phones, so they get intimidated & need to join
the elite school girls league.

6. At 24, they are now porsh! They now roll with rich male friends who they scam & take
money from for mere sex. At this point, if a random guy chats her up, she might snub! If you ask her phone no, she makes you feel like a stalker.
They prefer guys who actually want to spend a fortune on them.

7. At 26, the trend continues...fun, porsh &
money remains the keywords because she has changed her mindset & increased the standards she wants in a man, money.

8. Between 26 - 28, she is a maid of honour for her friends.

9. At 29, none of those guys proposed...

10. At 30, night vigils, adoration ground & Shiloh...

11. At 32, the same girl who refused giving phone nos to some serious guys goes to
Linda Ikeji's blog , Rant HQ & posts " Hi am Stephanie, am 32 & searching for a serious relationship.
Call me on 0810000000800

12. At 35, they start running to churches begging Papas' to pray for them. Papas' will fast, pray and speak in tongues but no way.

13. At 40, they begin to see their family members as witches, wizards, principalities and powers.

14. At 45, they become the most active church workers with tears dropping from their eyes every morning and night.

15- At 50, they become mentors and public motivational speakers to young girls. They can even write motivational and spiritual books. That is how they'll tell you they decided to abstain from men so they could worship God in spirit and in truth.

My dear receive sense now.....and stop slaying.

#Copied
Spot on, OP I'm so impressed with this... this is so spot on...
Which brand of beer u dey drink abeg, I suppose buy for you please... kai!!!

If u really wrote this, I duff hear for you bro, u too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bricklayer Celebrates His Birthday In Style (photos) / If You Were A Girl Can You Sleep With A Dog For 1.5 Million Naira / Guys:when Your Girlfriend Deceives You With Padded Bra(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.