Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Tiwa Savage Is Still My Wife, Says Teebillz. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tiwa Savage Is Still My Wife, Says Teebillz. (360 Views)

My Wife Says I Must Wash Her Pant / Wizkid: Nigerian Singer Proves Tiwa Savage Is Really Special To Him / Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Rumoured Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Is Still My Wife, Says Teebillz. by naijazee(f): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Popular Nigerian talent manager, Teebillz has hinted that he is still legally married to Afro-music singer Tiwa Savage.
Teebillz who used to be Tiwa’s manager married the artist few years after bringing her to the limelight.

Following a marriage issue, the duo separated and many fans have speculated that they are already divorced.
He has clarified now that he is still legally married to the singer.

This followed after a fan called her his baby mama in a recent post.

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Still My Wife, Says Teebillz. by DaInferno(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
this marriage is messed up period!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Still My Wife, Says Teebillz. by Leister: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
This guy doesn't want to let go of Tiwa even when its clear that Tiwa has moved on with her life

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Airtime By Taking A Short Survey With Geopoll In Nigeria. / Meet The New Samsung Galaxy A51 / Nigerian Victim Of Ukraine Airlines Crash In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.