Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Do You Know She Is The Right One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know She Is The Right One (636 Views)

My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son / Do You Think She’s The Right One? / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know She Is The Right One by Ayodele95: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
How do you know she is truly your miss right.?
Re: How Do You Know She Is The Right One by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nobody was made for anyone except Eve for Adam; pick a wrong one and make her right.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know She Is The Right One by luvyaself95(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
0ppa:
Nobody was made for anyone except Eve for Adam; pick a wrong one and make her right.
Pick the ( wrong one and make her right )
do you really know what you're saying.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know She Is The Right One by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
offer her 1 million naira for a quickie AKA one night stand. if she rejects it marry her if she accepts... u know the restgrin

simple

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know She Is The Right One by sagaxity(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
0ppa:

hahahaha.....

Funny something
Re: How Do You Know She Is The Right One by sagaxity(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Keep your eyes open to everything about her/him..

Avoid the slang that say "love is blind".
FINALLY!!!!

Pray! Pray!! and Pray again!!!
Re: How Do You Know She Is The Right One by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
Will be back
Re: How Do You Know She Is The Right One by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
0ppa:

Go and marry Tonto Dike or Tacha, make her right, come back and share your story, make we see as you go take do am
Re: How Do You Know She Is The Right One by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
She tolerates you
Re: How Do You Know She Is The Right One by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Go and marry Tonto Dike or Tacha, make her right, come back and share your story, make we see as you go take do am
Who is Tonto Dike or Tacha please?

(1) (Reply)

Mamba Rescued By Animal Conservationist / VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / Can Someone Explain This Ubunja Saga To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.