Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! (7623 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
A blogger known as Gistbloglover revealed it months back that Tobi and Kim Oprah were in a serious relationship and about getting married. Although kimoprah denied it (even after posting "someone's wife to be" on her instagram story at that time). Well today popular blogger stella Dimoko posted a story on her instagram page about some big brother ex housemates set to wed after secretly engaging in Dubai and from the story it's obvious Gistbloglover was right after all.

Congrats to them!

Lalasticlala

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
See what Tobi tweeted earlier this month! The story is true sha

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
See wetin Tobi wan dey enjoy for life! angry

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by jaybest90(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
This yoruba demon is at it again

5 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
Cee C right now..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Awol1:
Cee C right now..

They are cool now. I saw Tobi holding her around her waist on someones live video. Immediately they noticed the person was live they quickly left themselves and Tobi ran away grin grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:

They are cool now. I saw Tobi holding her around her waist on someones live video. Immediately they noticed the person was live they quickly left themselves and Tobi ran away grin grin

Lol
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Crixxx: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
These afonjas will never leave Igbo girls alone. Go and marry your sisters..who are you guys leaving them for? btw if you guys don't marry your sisters, who will marry them?.

Since he could not get cee c he decided to go for Kim.
May this relationship never work. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
It can't be tobi and kimoprah. After 1month?

Uti and tboss is more likely. Tobi is a full Muslim by the way.
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Stevecovey:
It can't be tobi and kimoprah. After 1month?

Uti and tboss is more likely. Tobi is a full Muslim by the way.

Kim Oprah said she has known Tobi for a long time. It's them!

Lalasticlala
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Crixxx:
These afonjas will never leave Igbo girls alone. Go and marry your sisters..who are you guys leaving them for? btw if you guys don't marry your sisters, who will marry them?.

Since he could not get cee c he decided to go for Kim.
May this relationship never work. grin grin

Hater! It will work! They are in love! cheesy
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Crixxx: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Love abi loff GBA oku there. grin

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Kim Oprah said she has known Tobi for a long time. It's them!

Lalasticlala
Ok
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Mizwisdom(f): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
25?! grin

7 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Stevecovey:

Dt kimoprah wey dey do club hopping runs for US, marry tobi wey no get career yet. Iffa hear. grin

They were together on her US trip. So where would she be doing the runs o? grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Queenjuliette(f): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
it can either mean the lady is from the west and the guy from the East or WEST is actually somebody's name.
I don't know abeg
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by hammerD: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:

UR TRIBALISM AND HATE FOR iGBO NO REACH FOR TOTO MATTER?

UNFORTUNATELY FOR U, IGBO MEN DONT SHARE YOUR OBSESSION, THUS YORUBA GIRLS WILL BE LEFT IN THE COLD.

AN IGBO MAN WILL RATHER MARRY WHITE, JAPANESE OR INDIAN FIRST.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Oluwatosean(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
CLICK
See as this one dey wear ordinary pant waka for road...

Mama Tobi go be like : Tobi, Come let's talk inside room.
And just like thAt, marriage out the window.
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
hammerD:

UR TRIBALISM AND HATE FOR iGBO NO REACH TOTO MATTER?

UNFORTUNATELY FOR U, IGBO MEN DONT SHARE YOUR OBSESSION, THUS YORUBA GIRLS WILL BE LEFT IN THE COLD.

AN IGBO MAN WILL RATHER MARRY WHITE, JAPANESE OR INDIAN FIRST.

You are quoting the wrong person! angry

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Queenjuliette:
it can either mean the lady is from the west and the guy from the East or WEST is actually somebody's name.
I don't know abeg

Read it again. The 'west' is waist pronounced with igbo accent. grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by hammerD: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:

You are quoting the wrong person! angry

IGBO TOTO NA DRUGS AND UR TOO HIGH?

IN FACT UR LOST?

NOW I SEE Y THE ONYIBO CALL IT LUST. ONYE ARA
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
hammerD:

IGBO TOTO NA DRUGS AND UR TOO HIGH?

IN FACT UR LOST?

NOW I SEE Y THE ONYIBO CALL IT LUST. ONYE ARA

This one don mad o! It's the other guy you should be quoting gaddemit angry
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by hammerD: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:

This one don mad o! It's the other guy you should be quoting gaddemit angry

SHARAP! I AM QUOTING U AFONJA!

IGBO ADDICT!
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by victorian(f): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Well she is very pretty.

I hope he's ready for marriage sha @25.

He shouldnt allow ceecee push him into doing what he's not ready for.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
hammerD:

SHARAP! I AM QUOTING U AFONJA!

IGBO ADDICT!

It's either you are mad or you just want me to notice you or you are mistaking me for someone else. I don't even engage in all these tribal nonsense! angry
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Queenjuliette(f): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Read it again. The 'west' is waist pronounced with igbo accent. grin
ooooh! I see. anybody that can decode what "WEST" means either abbreviation or ...
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by hammerD: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:

It's either you are mad or you just want me to notice you or you are mistaking me for someone else. I don't even engage in all these tribal nonsense! angry

WAT ARE U DOING ON THIS THREAD?

UR OPENING REMARKS WERE TRIBAL.
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by fidelmarshal199: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
The only thing I wanna talk bout on the post is that, Any Nigerian that thinks Tobi is 25 needs a brain check

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by generationz(f): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ceecee is dating Peruzzi grin grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by solmusdesigns: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Only tobi.. cruising different fine babes... i really laugh at mbgeke Alex deceiving herself with this play boy Tobi that year
Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by AkwalaIke1: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Only tobi.. cruising different fine babes... i really laugh at mbgeke Alex deceiving herself with this play boy Tobi that year
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Secretly Engages Kimoprah In Dubai. Set To Wed Her Soon! by Geminita1(f): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
I learnt Tobi is from a wealthy home, so this union isn't bad at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The TRUTH On How Nomoreloss Died- He Commited Suicide (must Read) / Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v / Bisi Slams Bobrisky For Defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.