Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Share Your Coming Of Age Stories - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories (25030 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Share Your First Picture of The New Year / The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Smartjeezy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
UnusualJhay:
The day i was given the cable remote o
I changed it to Aljezeera news channel.. ..
I don't know if it's just me, cos i love that channel like madddd
Not only you, i love that channel like mad.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by RexTramadol1: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
I lost my dad at a very early age

So, I really came of age before I came of age.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by SweetPreeq(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lindaa97:
Both parents traveled, leaving me in charge of everything including my siblings.....
I got allowance which was more than enough and I kept for my personal use. Was in SS class

At least your siblings were around
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Vibesvbs(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
The day my popsy allowed me to bleep my girlfriend in my room. That was amazing
srsly grin���
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by PAO429: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
I was used to doing things above my age as far as I can remember from Jss 1 and I always see the fulfillment in my mothers eyes . Started my first business when I was 19 . I was already supporting my family with household expenses and I saw no big deal in that . If I no support them , who will ?

But the day I realized I have come of age was around when I was 25, I always had this soft baby look with tender skin but this time facial looks change with a harder face and facial hair all over with sudden effect and friends that use to praise me soft/ fresh boy all of a sudden beginning to classify me as a man because of my looks and then I was already engaged

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by jibrilELsudan: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
The first time I shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by oloriLFC(f): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mine was when I made my then landlord's wife moan for me.
She was 46 and I was only 18.
There and then, I knew I had come of age.
a lot of comments here made me smile, I laughed at a few. Got to yours and hissed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Gabbyosun: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
realstars:
The day I cook Saturday soup, for the family, and everyone shifted it for me as my duty. Because I am a great cook.

Really grin
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Ashawoboi27(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
The day my dad got me with my girlfriend holding each other and walking down the street
He just called me I went and I was scared as Bleep
He asked the girl how she was doing and dashed her 1000 as transport fare
I was like dude you are now a man

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by cenaman(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mine was the day i asked our driver to take me out to see a friend, and my p man was like can't u drive? he is taking ur sister some where. me was like baba mi oti sure?

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Ronald1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
I guess am still a boyy... But I pray being a MAn does not come the hard way.. Loud amen there

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by toprealman: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tony142:
your elder brother is now "she" abi? Lair
He is referring to his elder brother's wife.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by achi4u(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
The death of my mother made me a senior man at 14...I became a mother to the house house not minding I'm a boy.
You don't need to be told what to do.

Mummy may ur beautiful soul continue to RIP.
Amen.
If ur mum is still alive...take care of her.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by oloriLFC(f): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Me, mom(RIP sad ) and dad were watching a late night movie a long time ago, then a sex scene just popped up, gbam! Rough kissing and all. I felt uncomfortable immediately (cos my parents were there ni o), stood up and was about to go in when my mom said I should continue with what I was watching cos I was no longer a child and she faced dad and was discussing. Shuu! Laslas, I still didn't enjoy the movie, was very uncomfortable undecided

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by toprealman: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shortyy:
For sale
how much?
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by realstars: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Gabbyosun:

Really grin
Yea, about five of my former girls, who are now in their respectful homes, leant cooking from me, they always call to appreciat me.
I cooked all types of loca,l and a good number of advance dishes ....

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by makeherscream(m): 12:00am On Nov 18, 2019
The day a mature lady of about 25 years old call me brother .
I greet her Good morning sister she replied good morning brother and she was smiling starring at me I was just 17

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by realstars: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2019
achi4u:
The death of my mother made me a senior man at 14...I became a mother to the house house not minding I'm a boy.
You don't need to be told what to do.

Mummy may ur beautiful soul continue to RIP.
Amen.
If ur mum is still alive...take care of her.
the same thing man pass through.we share the same faith.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Gabbyosun: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2019
uvalentine2003:

No b only u ohh
A swear
Aljazeera is bae

How?
Prove it

Nickelodion is a bae

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by achi4u(m): 12:09am On Nov 18, 2019
realstars:
the same thing man pass through.we share the same faith.
Honestly mine was too tight then because our mum is the one almost footing the bill,our dad was just there doing his thing.
Her earlier demise made me who I am today,I stopped looking for trouble because it is only her will be there to defend me grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Slimdada(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2019
AS A REAL GEE
I noticed that I have come off age
When my uncle told me last month on my birthday that i should start thinking of getting married
As the only first child of my late father and the only child of my late mum
But this big dude don't know I'm a beast in bed and i havent banged for months now i have been on celibacy and any girl I mistakenly bang now must carry Belle (twins) because all that sperm wey reserve for my scrotum go ovulate her eggs shaperly but the wahala be say na doubly double I go buy Pampers if I eventually born twins..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by 2dice01: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2019
Lamanii22:

Same with my mom oo.... When I had a job she was doing me like an adult... Now that I've stopped working I can't go out in peace again.. She'd be like where am I coming from... Like.. It's frustrating... Now I want a job so bad...
come join me in ladipo grin

The pay is awesome but ***

1 Like

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by khalidx: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2019
My mum always told me to brace up for this life even though she was striving to make everything soft for me then, I never knew she'll die so soon cry cry I just finished my waec when she died then. I wanted to go to the university but I was skeptical. Family members where telling me go and write jamb stuffs like that... After jamb I got admission since then all those people deserted me o. I paid my registration fee and school fees myself o. By January I'll be in 300l by God's grace. I'm still hustling for my self. Cloths,food nd shelter I'm just 18 .
I don't really know if I've really come of age by doing all these

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Possigee7(m): 12:24am On Nov 18, 2019
I won't forget it... angry It's just like yesterday....I woke up and saw that I've grown mini cucumber and I have hair on d cucumber and I d cucumber was leaking milk all over d bed....chaiii I soapy myself to stupor undecided
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by realstars: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2019
achi4u:
Honestly mine was too tight then because our mum is the one almost footing the bill,our dad was just there doing his thing.
Her earlier demise made me who I am today,I stopped looking for trouble because it is only her will be there to defend me grin

That makes you great.
Mine at 13 I was a great cook, copied from ma grandma,
You know, with that i can survive any where i see myself, many leant from me, boys and girls, same same.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2019
Lindaa97:
Both parents traveled, leaving me in charge of everything including my siblings.....

I got allowance which was more than enough and I kept for my personal use. Was in SS class

The last part constitutes misappropriation of funds...

How do I get across to I C P C now?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Marcelo290(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2019
I came back from the University then on break and met my dad who stood up, welcomed me and stretched his hand for me to shake. He later called me to the sitting room after I had a rest so we could discuss about school and myraid of events that had happened in my absense. It became a norm every time I came back..That was when I realized Obi was no longer a boy. My father that I was scared of going close to previously.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Damicares(f): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2019
Neurotika:
Day me and my pop went to a bar then and he was like 'Are you sure just two will be enough for you?, you can take more'. Well I took more and we both staggered home...Twas there I knew I was now a boss....
. You both staggered home grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Damicares(f): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2019
ogbuefi677:
Dunno when mine happened.
Been going to the bank to deposit substantial cash from our business since I was 10 and could drive the Yamaha 80 motorcycle(with clutch) our sales boys used by then.
Was driving the car (illegally) by 13yrs,but started doing interstate travels with my dad's permission by 16.
Guess I came of age by 10,when I started JSS1
Hmmm it's not easy. Eleyi gidi gan grin
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Damicares(f): 12:43am On Nov 18, 2019
grin
optimusprime2:
The day my Mum non chalantly gave me her car keys to buy fuel for her...
Like that was a super long time ago but the memory is still fresh...
Honestly that day I thought I was dreaming... that was the first time I took car keys legally to drive out ... it's funny they all knew I could drive but, my mum never allowed me to, so I was fond of stealing the car and sneaking out , when they were at work or travelled... I even duplicated my own key.

But that day All my siblings were like: "Simba, it is time" grin
While driving I was just honking the horn even for lizards on the road.
cheesy
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by kushercain: 12:48am On Nov 18, 2019
uvalentine2003:
Mine was when my dad Allow me to
Handle almost everything about his Bank Accounts

Almost cannor kill a bird oga cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Ginaz(f): 12:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Lamanii22:

Same with my mom oo.... When I had a job she was doing me like an adult... Now that I've stopped working I can't go out in peace again.. She'd be like where am I coming from... Like.. It's frustrating... Now I want a job so bad...

When I get things done for my mom, she’s will act so nice towards me, cook my favorite soup herself.

But when the weather isn’t good or she’s angry oboy forget it. She will scream your name from morning till night like a primary school teacher putting a stubborn child in check. grin

She comes home she will ask you why is the table not in the middle . Did you lock the door? Is my room clean, my bag wasn’t here before , was it you who took it to there ? grin

I get confused like... where is my adulthood? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Seriously Contemplating A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.