Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections (53552 Views)

Rescheduling Of Governorship & State HOA Elections: INEC Press Release / INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Cancel all elections at once. This is obviously not election. It is more like a mini war zone without RPGs and bombs. The atmosphere was tense, sounds of gun shots shook the grounds and roars of thieves thieves rented the space. Video clips showed voters and Inec officials ran for dear lives while fierce looking masked men with sophisticated guns snatched ballots boxes and burn them outrightly.

Nigeria should as a matter of urgency begin to devise technology in elections. First, FG should collect the BVNs of all Nigerians and find a way to link it with voters card. An app can be created that will harvest the voting sentiments of electorate. Every electorate would just go to their voting centers and input their choice and use thumb print to confirm their choice to validate the data entered.

FG can give me the job for Christ sakes. All these rubbish will be a thing of the past. At least these methods can be deployed for a ward election and then LG election and the state can adopt and if it works superbly, we can adopt it nationally.

I know FG knows the solution to these violent cancerous elections that brings death, pandemonium, chaos and unrest but just don't want to do the right thing. Of FG give me this job, across the country every Nigeria will have a reliable database for a start and then build on these database to formulate correct and accuratr policies to develop every aspect of our national life.

3 Likes

Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by NSNA: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Resign Mr INEC
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Mraaz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Idan ana zabe zakaji dan PDP yana addu'a Allah yabashi sa'a yaci zabe amma idan ya fadi saiya manta da Allah yace anyi magudi ne.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by henrydadon(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shame Of a nation
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by olajizz01(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bayelsans have spoken loudly, but Kogi is close to call.
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Jasen1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
mfm04622:

Have you seen preliminary result from Bayelsa? APC is leading ! Except you know what I don't know

When the full result is out

Remember this mention
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
PDP all d way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Jasen1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

lobbish
come to Bayelsa and say this.

APC can't win bayelsa bro
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by AllenSpencer: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=RZArecta2 post=84091840][/quote]

You cant wail till 2023

You will get tired
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Greengrass260: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
I know they will cancel Bayelsa election.
Meanwhile, Watch Teddy-A and Bambam white wedding party below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C8ZA10iidg
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by AllenSpencer: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
maryjames9:
Cancel all elections at once

In which country?
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by ArmedRobber: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jasen1:

who is this one cheesy is like you just woke up this evening .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Monday60655(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
The democracy has been dastardly killed by the evil APC under Buhari. How can someone call what happened in Kofi today election under democratic government.

1 Like

Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by franugo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jasen1:
Bayelsa PDP will win
Kogi. APC will win
SDM will retain his seat

Period

You are not even current with the situation on ground... APC has already taken bayelsa, just be praying for PDP to carry kogi cause bayelsa's boat has already sailed
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by AllenSpencer: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Greengrass260:
I know they will cancel Bayelsa election.

Only you know
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Expert17: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
ArmedRobber:
who is this one cheesy is like you just woke up this evening .

Armrobber .,.....
APC can't win Bayelsa cool cool
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jasen1:

come to Bayelsa and say it!
mark my words: PDP MAY NOT WIN A SINGLE LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN BAYELSA

1 Like

Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Incandescent(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Where's mannabbqgrils?
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by franugo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jasen1:

When the full result is out

Remember this mention

My friend go n sit down...I don't know who you are forming 007 for
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by BluntBoy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dino won the senatorial election in Kogi.

Smart Adeyemi is so weak that the court jester cum musician Dino trounced him again.

Big shame!!!
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by gassbee: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
No matter d differences gej had with Dickson, is not worth not supporting dickson's candidate n ignorantly giving bayelsa to apc
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Kylekent59: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Choiiii

PDP already won Balyelsa.

E pain me cry cry

I just hope APC wins Kogi cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by uthlaw: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
If APC win is rigged election but if PDP win is free and fair....my people of Biafra, what is wrong!
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Inec that has been bought
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by BluntBoy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Monday60655:
The democracy has been dastardly killed by the evil APC under Buhari. How can someone call what happened in Kofi today election under democratic government.

What happened that has never happened before? Right from the days of chief riggers, Obasanjo and Atiku, the acts of snatching ballot boxes and the use of political thugs have always been.

Democracy indeed. Nigerians and their short memory.
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by otokx(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
maryjames9:
Cancel all elections at once. This is obviously not election. It is more like a mini war zone without RPGs and bombs. The atmosphere was tense, sounds of gun shots shook the grounds and roars of thieves thieves rented the space. Video clips showed voters and Inec officials ran for dear lives while fierce looking masked men with sophisticated guns snatched ballots boxes and burn them outrightly.

Nigeria should as a matter of urgency begin to devise technology in elections. First, FG should collect the BVNs of all Nigerians and find a way to link it with voters card. An app can be created that will harvest the voting sentiments of electorate. Every electorate would just go to their voting centers and input their choice and use thumb print to confirm their choice to validate the data entered.

FG can give me the job for Christ sakes. All these rubbish will be a thing of the past.

Voting from your mobile phone at home is the only way to curb election violence in Nigeria.
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by damijoe77: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=Jasen1 post=84091732]Bayelsa PDP will win
Kogi. APC will win
SDM will retain his seat

You re a confused person
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by MYBLOCUS: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jasen1:
Bayelsa PDP will win
Kogi. APC will win
SDM will retain his seat

Period

Ogheneme make Una see painment sifia pain,
You sure say u dey follow bayelsa result very well so, abi u never here say we don get new governor for bayelsa? His name is chief devid lyon
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Belleful: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
PapaBaby:
There was no election in Kogi. No unbiased umpire will allow such impunity displayed by APC and still call it an election, the world is watching INEC.

Meanwhile, looks like Dino will be back to his senate seat to torment Buhari.
u claim there was no election in kogi, yet Dino is winning. how come??
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by idom101: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Buhari is the worst ever president Nigeria has ever produced, how can we have Election in just 2 States yet the number of casualties recorded is high like this.

I give up on this country. seriously if Sowore was a trusted person I would have joined his revolution.

Nigeria needs revolution, just like the Arab spring, but here we are very careful because we don't want to lose our lives.

young men and women let's get up and claim our country back from this old unscrupulous men and women in APC and PDP uniform, or our children shall ask us about the part we played in all of this one day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet / Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.