Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

APC Watch Your Back PDP Can Win The 2 State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Watch Your Back PDP Can Win The 2 State (779 Views)

Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Watch Your Back PDP Can Win The 2 State by stanleyravos: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dickson know very well that PDP Will fail at the poll,based on his performance and how he betrayed Jonathan by bringing his boy Diri, that was the reason he go the Court way, let me tell you if care is not taking his boy will win through the court, as for kogi Belo is gone ,PDP know what they are doing
Re: APC Watch Your Back PDP Can Win The 2 State by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
stanleyravos:
Dickson know very well that PDP Will fail at the poll,based on his performance and how he betrayed Jonathan by bringing his boy Diri, that was the reason he go the Court way, let me tell you if care is not taking his boy will win through the court, as for kogi Belo is gone ,PDP know what they are doing
I dont wanna insult u.

1 Like

Re: APC Watch Your Back PDP Can Win The 2 State by macIB(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
stanleyravos:

If you cant speak good English, atleast write good english. If not,speak and write in your native language, who will comprehend will comprehend.
Re: APC Watch Your Back PDP Can Win The 2 State by hisexcellency34: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wash their back with which soap?

(1) (Reply)

As Borders Remain Closed, Rice Mills Open Everywhere In Nigeria / See What Senator Orji Uzor Kanu Begs Prison Warder. (full Details) / APC Govt Inherited $63.8bn Debt, Not $7bn, Says DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.