Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit (43064 Views)

Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos / Kaduna: Gunmen Steal NECO Exam Papers At GSS Unguwar Sarki / Thugs Destroy Ballot Papers At Kankara Tsakuwa Polling Units In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by chat2deen(m): 2:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Even those that masturbate without Vaseline are blaming Buhari because of the rising cost of goods . grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by ofiko123(m): 3:47am On Nov 17, 2019
When will election rigging stop in Nigeria??
Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by tricksters: 5:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Spare your bigoted tears for the fools deom Ania that would rather have 2 litre kerosene to mortgage the future of the generation yet unborn.

godwinkessi:
I think at this point Kogi people have made their choice. Whatever news I hear about Kogi now I won’t take it seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by Difrent: 5:41am On Nov 17, 2019
gurunlocker:
PDP do rig, but APC is the boss of rigging in the history of Nigeria!

How will you have 1000 to 0?

588 to 0.....786 to 1?

I shake yansh for the rigging machine of APC.... Later, INEC chairman will say the election was free, fair and peaceful grin

In the both 2015 and 2019 elections, PDP has 100% votes in rivers state, ask wike how it was done
Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 17, 2019
diegwu02:

You're referring to yourself, Right?
Are you nonsense youth?

Whether you like it or not there are nonsense youths in this country.

Maybe you are not one of them is now your choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by vineyardfarms: 6:26am On Nov 17, 2019
omenka:
One Salamrushdie AKA FarahAideed said *Buhari has destroyed democracy* opon reading news that APC is leading in Kogi.

I bet this is an instant where Buhari commissioned people to thumbprint for Pdp's candidate thereby destroying democracy. grin grin

Na Bayelsa just dey totori me right now. grin

Lyon is busy drinking from a stream of pdp tears right now like... grin
Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2019
Xucxex1997:
everything in Nigeria is just any how
God pls end this world because of Nigeria we re tired mtcheww
Bros, please God should not end it yet, I'm enjoying it the way it is. All the drama makes it very interesting grin
Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by lukency(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2019
All politicians are riggers,the politician who rigs and win is the best rigger.
Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by Jaapu: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
godwinkessi:
I think at this point Kogi people have made their choice. Whatever news I hear about Kogi now I won’t take it seriously

You have never and will never be significant to that state.
Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by BushDoctor123: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
JaruJaru890:
zombie, if only video were allowed here, i would have posted tens of videos of what yahaya bello armed thugs did in kogi today. Shooting, detroying and snatching ballot boxes.
Police even used hellicopter to spray tear gas on voters.
Better keep quiet
My polling unit is at Cinema, what apc thugs in police uniform well armed did in all the units in Crowther, holy trinity, subeb, Lokoja club, adankolo, st mary & many more across the states except the central were the governor hails is a shame. This are polling unit were pdp has their strong hold. They came in comando Style shooting into the air to scare away voters. I was a victim of the tear gas trown from the helicopter. (the videos are in cyber space). The entire process was scripted by the presidency. Kogites desired for change but their vote never counted. It is now another four years of hell for teror & bad governance, except God touches the heart Yahaya bello.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by adem30: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
JaruJaru890:
zombie, if only video were allowed here, i would have posted tens of videos of what yahaya bello armed thugs did in kogi today. Shooting, detroying and snatching ballot boxes.
Police even used hellicopter to spray tear gas on voters.
Better keep quiet

And you will also give us evidence that the thugs were not from PDP
Re: Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit by godwinkessi: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jaapu:

You have never and will never be significant to that state.

Kiiii urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation / Senator Adelere Oriolowo Escapes Assassination Attempt At A Political Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.