Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,946 members, 7,799,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine (1663 Views)

Am 16,pls Wat Skill Can I Learn That'll Be More Profitable In Future / Plaster Of Paris (P.O.P) / Financially Writing, Wat Do You Actually Want For Ursef And Generations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Good day Nairalanders, PLS I'm confused now. Due to the faulty atm in my area, I Decided to try and use the P.O.S guy that operates in my area.
I Withdrew a sum of 25,000 but was debited twice for d same single transaction dat is making it 50k.
PLease Wat do I do to reverse this. Am really worried right now. Any suggestions would be of great assistance to me .. cry
Re: Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by aycapri(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Call your bank to assist you and you may likely get the automatic reversal within 24 hours.
Re: Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
aycapri:
Call your bank to assist you and you may likely get the automatic reversal within 24 hours.

But What could have been the cause of debiting me twice undecided
Re: Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by aycapri(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
KINGJAJA888:

But What could have been the cause of debiting me twice undecided
It may be the issuer, acquirer or settlement system network issue.
Re: Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
aycapri:
It may be the issuer, acquirer or settlement system network issue.
Please can the bank resolve it
Re: Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by aycapri(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
KINGJAJA888:

Please can the bank resolve it
yes, call the customer care line or send them an email narrating the transanxtion details. You will get feedback within 24 working hours.
Re: Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine by matrixme(m): 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Go and fill out a dispense error form in your bank. Include the number range of the agents debit alert for the unsuccessful transaction while filling out the form

(1) (Reply)

An Employee Can Never Be Rich Better To Start Something Than Wait Been Employed / Kindly Help Me With Ican Study Pack 'business Communication And Research Methodo / What Does It Take To Own A Pharmacy Store?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.