Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times (45502 Views)

Peter Obi Is Winning Guys.... See This Large Margin / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses / Edo Election: APC In Large Margin Lead In Edo North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by tinsel: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Okene is one of the APC strong points.
That is Ebira part of the state where Bello comes from.

Wait to see the results from Igala part of the state.
You still have hope with the margin we see ApC is posting?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Dbossmanager: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:
Nigeria masses are the enemy of themselves.

We keep on voting and returning yeye people to power
Instead of you to condemn the election, you are condemning the people.so the people voted that margin? or you didn't hear of the shooting and maiming...it is convenient for people like you to blame the people even when the act to do the right thing lies with the government...God will judge us all...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Iamgrey5(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2019
garfield1:

Olamaboro is out,he won.he will win ibaji and bassa or lose narrowly
APC cannot win ibaji and olamaboro bruv

They might narrowly loss tho

Can you give me a link to the result.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by kemika8989(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2019
karnafiu03:
The Kogi State Governor and candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Yahaya Bello, has defeated his closest rivals, Musa Wada of the PDP and Natasha Akpoti of SDP, in Okene Local Government Area of Kogi Central.

The governor polled 112,764 votes to defeat Ms Akpoti of the SDP and Mr Wada of the PDP who both scored 50 and 139 votes respectively.

The result from the local government was signed by the collation officer of the local government, Olanrewaju Samuel, an associate professor.

The local government’s results is expected to be strongly contested as it claims none of the PDP or SDP could poll a total of 200 votes in all the polling units in the local government.

Okene local government is part of Kogi Central senatorial district. Ms Akpoti had criticised the conduct of the election in the senatorial district saying no real election took place there.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/363665-yahaya-bello-wins-own-local-govt-with-very-large-margin.html

robbery elections in Nigeria ������������������������
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by garfield1: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
APC cannot win ibaji and olamaboro bruv

They might narrowly loss tho

Can you give me a link to the result.
Go to premium times
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by helinues: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Dbossmanager:

Instead of you to condemn the election, you are condemning the people.so the people voted that margin? or you didn't hear of the shooting and maiming...it is convenient for people like you to blame the people even when the act to do the right thing lies with the government...God will judge us all...

Can you rig where you are not popular.. Why do you Pdp supporters always one sided ?

We saw video of Dino sharing money, we saw video of people thumbs printing at Wada's ward?

I didn't blame both sides cos the election is for highest riggers.

Stop beng petty
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by tinsel: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2019
Donjazzy12:

This is a very ridiculous rigging!
Nonsense!

The worst ever in Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by MrBONE2(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2019
24enjay:
This one strong oooo

grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by akdjr(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Okene na Yahaya Bello place ooo. So no surprise if they vote massively for theirs.
Femich18:
How is this possible? Both candidates didn't even have a 200 in a whole local Government?
Bello has done it again.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by BafanaBafana: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Tofax:

Are you trying to tell me 98% of the registered voters voted in Okene? There's no state or local govt in Nigeria since 1999 till date that had recorded more than 60% voter's turnout, except in this year governorship election result in Kogi central.
2011 and 2015 elections, rivers, delta and akwaibom states recorded nearly 90% voter turnout

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by jp79: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2019
To those of you Saying kogi love suffering for voting APC, what is your opinion on abia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by MrBONE2(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2019
hmuhammad:
If true, then yahaya bello don win the election

Yes grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by anigbajumo(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2019
mistijude:
It is true that if a man is not defeated within,it will be hard for outsider to defeat you.This is the case Yaya Bello if he eventually won this election.I can see from every indication that he got a very good percentage of support from his people.Igala,on the other hand are busy banking on their population even when they are fully aware of the kind of country they are.They are behaving like igbo people,who will not go out to vote but start boasting online on how their political enemy will be defeated.If Bello should win this election,I blame igala people for that because they undermine Bello power of incubency.

You are very wrong here sir,you undermine the power of incumbency and federal might,go to Twitter and see alot of vedio,who will stand with gun just because you wanted to defend your vote??Bello won the election by writing the results and scared people not to vote in PDP's stronghold,Am 100% sure that election is not the will of 25% of kogi people.There is no miracle from PDP that can close that 180k margin,this is power of federal might and sadly there is nothing anybody can do with it.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by unitysheart(m): 7:25am On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Dekina and Akan should cover Okene

The problem with Bello here is it only remains Okehi and Ajaokuta and Small Ogori mangogo

Whereas Ofu, Dekina, Akpna, Olamaboro and ibaji for Igala.

How will the large margin of Okene be covered up?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by FakeManna: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Can you rig where you are not popular.. Why do you Pdp supporters always one sided ?

We saw video of Dino sharing money, we saw video of people thumbs printing at Wada's ward?

Stop beng petty
[/s]
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by galaxy2020(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2019
This figure is manufactured... How can okene alone have up to 130k acredited voters? I smell "NUCLEAR RIGGING"
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by mukthar2000(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2019
What should we expect? I even expect yeye Belo to get more than this score with the kind campaign strategy the use to fool his EBIRA people's

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by teehazzy(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2019
This can't be real. I thought this evil Bello guy is hated by all and sundry.
Nigeria! What a wawu country

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Iamgrey5(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2019
unitysheart:

How will the large margin of Okene be covered up?
While Okene has the highest population in kogi

The combination of Akan and Dekina is way more than OKene
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by teehazzy(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:

RIGGING 100%
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by garfield1: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:

It will be deflated by federal might
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by unitysheart(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:

OK. Till then.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Dbossmanager: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

Stop beng petty
If the election is for highest bidder, then why are you blaming the people?...Are the people the riggers..I am not an illiterate, I dont care about political parties...APC , PDP, YPP, is non of my business...I have gained more under APC than PDP....but calling the people out in an election where the people couldn't even vote, were shot at, massive rigging, security operatives intimidation, huge electoral fraud...is wrong...the people have no faults in this....they didn't decide whatever outcome here....unless you meant that the thugs and the police operatives...are the people...again....God will judge us all....
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by banhammy: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Any election Wike is not bank rolling is a loss for PDP

Kogi and Bayelsa you can see

Rivers State allocation and revenue is the only thing left for PDP after Atiku ran away
We have Saraki, if Wike Turns his back.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Arthur02(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2019
Yahaya Bello has failed.
Everybody knows that, but it's a pity that he will still be the one that will win the election, in as much our Aso rock Dullard is still they.
APC the most corrupted party ever, just four years this Administration is worst than that of PDP 16 years.
Corruption to the brim, how can you tell me a governor that don't pay workers and didn't do any physical and spiritual project is still leading with thousands of vote.
This was the same thing this useless Administration did in Ogun, Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti in particular.
APC couldn't have gain entrance in Ondo but because of the oppression then(Olusegun Mimiko) the people of ondo state have no choice than to vote Aketi.
APC are known for rigging election because they already know that they have failed.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by bilulu(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

PDP needs this advice.

In 2003, they declared that PDP won Bonny Island with 100% of the votes there. In 2007, they repeated this nonsense in a PU Nassarawa where they claimed they won 100% of 800 votes in 3 hours of voting.
I know people will surely pull history to defend it.... does it mean you guys don’t want the country to grow of this fraud? Must we keep repeating an error from the past and keep referring to it? How do we get it right if we keep repeating same mistake and error and be moving in circles? Gosh
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Arthur02(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=Arthur02 post=84100607]Yahaya Bello has failed.
Everybody knows that, but it's a pity that he will still be the one that will win the election, in as much our Aso rock Dullard is still there.
APC the most corrupted party ever, just four years this Administration is worst than that of PDP 16 years.
Corruption to the brim, how can you tell me a governor that don't pay workers and didn't do any physical and spiritual project is still leading with thousands of votes.
This was the same thing this useless Administration did in Ogun, Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti in particular.
APC couldn't have gain entrance in Ondo but because of the oppression then(Olusegun Mimiko) the people of ondo state have no choice than to vote Aketi.
APC are known for rigging election because they already know that they have failed.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Gabbriell: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Okene is one of the APC strong points.
That is Ebira part of the state where Bello comes from.

Wait to see the results from Igala part of the state.

Is it Igala part that were not allowed to come out and vote. Machine guns firing right from 5am in the morning in Anyigba to prevent voters from coming out
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by seunmsg(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Dekina and Akan should cover Okene

The problem with Bello here is it only remains Okehi and Ajaokuta and Small Ogori mangogo

Whereas Ofu, Dekina, Akpna, Olamaboro and ibaji for Igala.

The margin from Dekina and Ankpa cannot cover the kind of lead that Bello recorded in Adavi and Okene. We are talking about over 170k lead already. I can’t see how Bello is going to lose this election.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by lonlytroy(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Any election Wike is not bank rolling is a loss for PDP

Kogi and Bayelsa you can see

Rivers State allocation and revenue is the only thing left for PDP after Atiku ran away

They will all reassemble b4 2023
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Kingsley10000: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2019
congrats to him
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Kingsley10000: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2019
He is lucky to return..
i wish pdp well in bayalsa also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo / APC Primary: More Governors Pitch Tent With Osinbajo / Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.