Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student (45366 Views)

UNIZIK 300-level Female Student Dead (PHOTOS) / University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by deltateam: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2019
enoch273:
This era wey rice cost and hunger dey kill people na e these ones use their reserve strengths dey cause problem so

My guy I tire o. 1 cup of rice is #150 thanks to Buhari.

I can't buy that their local rice even if its #50 a cup.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by teehazzy(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2019
FuckHomophobes:
Can I just get 20 minutes of privacy with that guy??

wink .. The sweetest judgment ever

Yo, I need half of that
10 minutes of a lifetime of pain
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by helinues: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2019
teehazzy:

In very simple terms, you are demented

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by teehazzy(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=84098891]

Not justifying anything but some girls deserve beatings to remove that nonsense from their heads..

Imagine all what Tonto have been saying about Churchill, do you think if she said same thing in person to Olakunle, he wouldn't have beaten her?[/quote

You're a woman beater, ode oshi

Why can't you just walk away, if that doesn't work, get a divorce

3 Likes

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by FakeManna: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2019
[s][quote author=helinues post=84099881][/quote][/s]
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Yello1(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2019
The guy is an animal, he deserves every punishment that will be given to him. As for dos ladies attacking their fellow lady like that goosh! I am short of words. So inhuman no mata what.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by samology2000: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2019
That's why you should always fear women. They can easily influence you wrongly and put you in a big mess.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by teehazzy(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

Like I said some are deserved to be beaten.. I am not that heart colded guy but talking from experience.. Infact, I organised some beatings for some girls back in the tertiary..

Before judging, the person those girl offended wanted to arrange Agbero boys to beat the hell out of them, but I reduced the beatings by organising some friends and did the justifications .

No remorse or regrets cos I wouldn't have allowed big bros to arrange agbero...

GOOD SAMARITAN
Imagine....no remorse or regrets. In your dark twisted mind, you still believe you did the right thing, we know your type.

No justification whatsoever for beating someone else. I can't even participate in beating a caught-in-the-act thief

6 Likes

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2019
ecclize:

Are u a Futerian?
I am not ooo...
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by holadhayor1: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Sanitary kwa! Lalasticlala cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
b0rn2fuck:
Perfect news, sanitary must be restore to society through social media, 3 days ago,them arrest enu gbee police,when him dey video himself mocking gee boys say them no settle , he didn't know he was digging his grave. Nah now most sense that isn't common we start becoming common, something even literary cannot get. We must get sense by force by fire
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by MrAlamu(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2019
This is too bad❌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Zettascope: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Great!

The institution should follow up with assault case and make sure culprits face a firing squad or death by hanging.

They can be expelled or made to move 2 levels lower than their present level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2019
The 300l student will finally be expel because of girl matter when non concern sha. This what he will finally tell his parents.
See how the devil use one girl take spoil the future of 4 students.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by shamsin6300(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Majesticniyi:

In a sane society, nobody deserves to be beaten or assaulted. If you have issues with anyone, there are ways to resolve or seek redress asides jungle justice.

It beats me how people raise their hands and intentionally inflict pain on another human being. How can a right thinking man remove his belt and flog someone else like that? Crazy shit...

We need ur type in a soceity
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Kobicove(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:
Some girls deserve beatings truly with their running mouths

No offense, but you wont take it likely should Ibadan ladies abuse you.. Chei, Dem get mouth heh

Your brain is possibly in your anus for justifying physical assault! undecided

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by BluntBoy(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Majesticniyi:

In a sane society, nobody deserves to be beaten or assaulted. If you have issues with anyone, there are ways to resolve or seek redress asides jungle justice.

It beats me how people raise their hands and intentionally inflict pain on another human being. How can a right thinking man remove his belt and flog someone else like that? Crazy shit...

That is not even as bad as them recording it. Committing a crime and then recording the crime gives the impression that we live in a lawless society. No fear of the law or of even committing the worst crime in the world -- murder

Robbers often wear masks to commit a crime because they know that what they are doing is against societal norms and the law. But these misguided students had the audacity to record their own crime.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by engrkaz(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Na so one Aunty bully me for high school. She was in ss3, I was in JSS 2. She wanted to have s3x with me but I refused Na so she resort to daily beating o.. well that was in 1994... Aunty make I catch u now, I go knack ur womb scatter...
Pavore9:
They carried their secondary school bullying into the University
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by foleskay(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2019
ornicus:
Their names need to be shared among all the universities. No further education for them. No point wasting our scarce resources. Let them go and learn panel beating.

I think I will show the video to my daughter. I have been telling her she needs to take her taekwondo seriously so she can handle bullies she will meet in future.

Lol. Taekwando kor. Forget she go still chop am if she runs her mouth wild like this one here.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Hoodbilonia: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Men i enjoy 100 and 200l days. My grandma treat me like king,uncle show me small love. I visit all the girls,some allow me,other laff me .
Well no shiit bich... car park things,library extension things.
Hall 2 with hall 1
I tried medical hostel,but wetin fuc k me up car no dey to back up my lies and who geh car sef wan kill me with billing. Me wey juh be student.
100 and 200l na time to flex around.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by BluntBoy(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Very good!!!
It should serve as deterrent to others!!!
Say NO to bullies!!!
Special thanks to the one that took the pishure!!!
You saved the day wink
My friend, longest time. I hope you are fine? And yes, happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by witworth(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2019
blesskewe:

The rest just implicate themselves
Is it too hard to mind your business
just too hard, and now they're all inside peppersoup

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2019
foleskay:

Lol. Taekwando kor. Forget she go still chop am if she runs her mouth wild like this one here.

Some eejits like you tried that shit with my son in primary school. He on the other hand has picked up his own taekwondo training well, and He kicked their thug arses.

He has also on occasion protected weaker students from useless misbegotten bullies like you.

Every bully is a coward who will back down once he/she sees the mark is tough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Pavore9: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2019
engrkaz:
Na so one Aunty bully me for high school. She was in ss3, I was in JSS 2. She wanted to have s3x with me but I refused Na so she resort to daily beating o.. well that was in 1994... Aunty make I catch u now, I go knack ur womb scatter...

You should be in your late 30s going by the year you posted and l believe by now you have a family of your own and should have outgrown the language you used.

7 Likes

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by AuroraB(f): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2019
foleskay:

You are DENSE sad

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by DonBenny77(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2019
School father for university?
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Born2Breed(f): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Nice one.

If you want to brush someone's that offends you don't ever video it.

Let it be between the beaters and the beaten. angry
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by BluntBoy(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2019
ornicus:
Their names need to be shared among all the universities. No further education for them. No point wasting our scarce resources. Let them go and learn panel beating.

I think I will show the video to my daughter. I have been telling her she needs to take her taekwondo seriously so she can handle bullies she will meet in future.

They are misguided children. Why would you want no further education for them? They can be reformed and even end up being better citizens than you.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2019
If there's one thing you don't do in FUTA, you DON'T FIGHT!!!!!!

Why do we have two of this on homepage?
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Chidonc(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2019
Majesticniyi:

NO need replying him, he has never picked on his match for a fight, that's one thing am sure of. sooner than later, he will pick on one of those honey Berger sort of people that look helpless and harmless but never give up on a fight, then he will know that he's not only the person that can arrange beatings for others, beatings can also be arranged with an overflow for him.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

They are misguided children. Why would you want no further education for them? They can be reformed and even end up being better citizens than you.

there are too many miscreants who have no business being in universities, making life difficult for actual students. what is the difference between these thugs and cult members? in 2000, i returned from IT to find that some expelled ambrose alli students had entered unilorin, introducing full blown cultism to a school where cultism had been on the low low. now girls who read in class till 2am were all scared out of their wits. if the universities had a proper database , there would be no revolving door for miscreants in universities, and everyone would face their academics squarely.

you think thugs like that will fit in corporate nigeria? years ago, a friend had a horror story of how he was serving with an ex cult boy in uba. one day they were in the bathroom, and the guy removed shirt, showed scars and went on a rant of how he was tired of taking shit from the ogas, who were supposed to be cowering and fearing him. fortunately, the police resolved the issue by coming to arrest him. seems the guy had been doing armed robberies while waiting for NYSC callup.

someone else has listed the full set of crimes of these thugs. who knows what it would have escalated to if this video was not available. possible outright sexual harassment and rape.

nothing to defend here. we have plenty of their kind on this very forum.

violent buffoons

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by kvngtomi(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:
Some girls deserve beatings truly with their running mouths

No offense, but you wont take it likely should Ibadan ladies abuse you.. Chei, Dem get mouth heh
Are you sure you didn't take weed this morning? Even if she has a running mouth, it is not in their rights to beat her up. And that guy be forming JOHN WICK on top puna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS / Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.