Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student (45362 Views)

UNIZIK 300-level Female Student Dead (PHOTOS) / University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by iamfromlagos(f): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2019
ornicus:
Their names need to be shared among all the universities. No further education for them. No point wasting our scarce resources. Let them go and learn panel beating.

I think I will show the video to my daughter. I have been telling her she needs to take her taekwondo seriously so she can handle bullies she will meet in future.
lol
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by michony505(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

Not justifying anything but some girls deserve beatings to remove that nonsense from their heads..

Imagine all what Tonto have been saying about Churchill, do you think if she said same thing in person to Olakunle, he wouldn't have beaten her?
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by michony505(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:
Some girls deserve beatings truly with their running mouths

No offense, but you wont take it likely should Ibadan ladies abuse you.. Chei, Dem get mouth heh
You're insane for this comment. And if care is not taking, I'll put you on the spotlight. Some human are so animalistic. Bro if you're not careful, I'll cast you.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by helinues: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2019
michony505:
You're insane for this comment. And if care is not taking, I'll put you on the spotlight. Some human are so animalistic. Bro if you're not careful, I'll cast you.

And who dah hell are you?

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by FakeManna: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by BluntBoy(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2019
ornicus:

good to see you have been busy engaging in extensive research .you sound like our resident tribalists who take the actions of a few deviants to tar entire tribes or races. see as you desperately went hunting for stories of bad martial artists.

i can do what you did for people in any field of endeavor. if i know your tribe / race/religionpolitical leanings , i can also look for endless articles which prove you are the most foul being to walk the face of the earth. very smart work, einsten.

What do you do? Are you a doctor, lawyer, accountant, engineer? I can get nasty stories of any profession in the planet.

but you failed to answer a simple question

if you beat up someone in your office, and are sacked for it, will any other company employ you if this record is made public?
fortunately, or unfortunately, these jokers faces and names are all over the net. no business has your misguided leniency or so called lack of emotion or your dubious claims to intelligence. if they were still within school, no school would either. who needs a bunch of out of control thugs getting institutions into disrepute?

maybe they can find employment at bluntboys home for rehabilitated bullies tongue; or maybe they can get work as political thugs. plenty of room for those in our landscape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyBUhkpbGGg

Look at them. The useless idiots you say have a place in a tertiary institution

grin

You mentioned Mike Tyson and used him to describe boxing as lacking discipline and restrain.

And I mentioned martial artists who had also fallen short.

You must have short memory if you have forgotten so soon that you were the one who first used the shortcomings of a person (Mike Tyson) to paint a sport (boxing) in bad light.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by michony505(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2019
You go soon know whatsup.
helinues:

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

grin

You mentioned Mike Tyson and used him to describe boxing as lacking discipline and restrain.

And I mentioned martial artists who had also fallen short.

You must have short memory if you have forgotten so soon that you were the one who first used the shortcomings of a person (Mike Tyson) to paint a sport (boxing) in bad light.

What an emotional response from you.
tongue
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by helinues: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
michony505:
You go soon know whatsup.

I feel like giving you E-slap

Radarada
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Akexstinger(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
This Bimpe, I never knew she was like this oh...something must have really angered her to this extent for her to have pounced on the girl without mercy. It is wrong to lay your hands on anyone no matter what they have done. There are better ways to address any situation than resorting to cruel and animal ways.
Bimpe worked with me briefly in my former coy, which was last year April. She was dutiful and a nice girl. I left her for another company and since then we communicate once a while

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Akexstinger:
This Bimpe, I never knew she was like this oh...something must have really angered her to this extent for her to have pounced on the girl without mercy. It is wrong to lay your hands on anyone no matter what they have done. There are better ways to address any situation than resorting to cruel and animal ways.
Bimpe worked with me briefly in my former coy, which was last year April. She was dutiful and a nice girl. I left her for another company and since then we communicate once a while

Tells you what will happen when they give her small authority.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Brokeboygram: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
flowmama:

Really?
Please ask him
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by haweezii(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Latest corpers

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by FakeManna: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Radarada
[/s]
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by michony505(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Don't worry u i'll soon start trending on twitter
helinues:

Radarada
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by helinues: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
michony505:
Don't worry u i'll soon start trending on twitter

Go and sleep jor.. Trending on twitter, guy do you think NL is a newspaper stands? Go and meet you mate and tell them that fable
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by kehindetawede: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
Great move. Say no to jungle justice.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Kojochyke(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

Like I said some are deserved to be beaten.. I am not that heart colded guy but talking from experience.. Infact, I organised some beatings for some girls back in the tertiary..

Before judging, the person those girl offended wanted to arrange Agbero boys to beat the hell out of them, but I reduced the beatings by organising some friends and did the justifications .

No remorse or regrets cos I wouldn't have allowed big bros to arrange agbero...

U get luck say no be my sista.. Me n boys for track u enter gutter ah swear.. If my sister insult u, insult am back, cos if u beat am like dat video, u must get fault for body. We go quench ur engine. Take note, especially those supporting d action. Insult no dey put sore for person body. U ve d right to run ur mouth at my sis if she run's her own against you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
BiggyB242:
The 300l student will finally be expel because of girl matter when non concern sha. This what he will finally tell his parents.
See how the devil use one girl take spoil the future of 4 students.
I vehemently do not support what the students did, but irrespective of what ever consequences their actions might bring upon them..You are not God, their future never spoil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by naijapips04: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

Like I said some are deserved to be beaten.. I am not that heart colded guy but talking from experience.. Infact, I organised some beatings for some girls back in the tertiary..

Before judging, the person those girl offended wanted to arrange Agbero boys to beat the hell out of them, but I reduced the beatings by organising some friends and did the justifications .

No remorse or regrets cos I wouldn't have allowed big bros to arrange agbero...

I know see why you support buhari. Perfect fit.

90% of buhari supporters reason like his cow.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by helinues: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kojochyke:

U get luck say no be my sista.. Me n boys for track u enter gutter ah swear.. If my sister insult u, insult am back, cos if u beat am like dat video, u must get fault for body. We go quench ur engine. Take note, especially those supporting d action. Insult no dey put sore for person body. U ve d right to run ur mouth at my sis if she run's her own against you!

bro who wan deal with Lion? My house name back then was Lion's Den
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
maviduchez77:

I vehemently do not support what the students did, but irrespective of what ever consequences their actions might bring upon them..You are not God, their future never spoil

You are right though, but there will be a set back (time and finances) which could have been avoided. We should learn to control our mouth and anger.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

You don't need to go to all schools now. grin What is the essence of education if it revolves around only one subject or only the school you attended

No school allows fighting on campus. Even BBN which is not a school disqualified Tacha for fighting.

So, it is a normal stuff.

If you say so.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Akexstinger:

So she's not even a student.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by pellummy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Adebimpe Again!!!!!!
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by phineas: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
This is for the younger ones.Anyone anywhere assaults you like that or anyhow at all

Visit the hospital and document and injuries even where there are no physical ones document neck pain

Get willing witnesses,

launch a formal complaint to the school authorities

Tell your elder ones

Launch a police complaint

Leave school for a while

In the order listed above.

Sit back and watch justice take its course
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by mechanics(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good for them, they think they are still in secondary school.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by FakeManna: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Go and sleep jor.. Trending on twitter, guy do you think NL is a newspaper stands? Go and meet you mate and tell them that fable
[/s]
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by FakeManna: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:

bro who wan deal with Lion? My house name back then was Lion's Den
[/s]
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by letitrainnow(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
School authorities, tender justice with mercy. Don't expel, only punish them.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by manikspears: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
michony505:

Please put the goat on spotlight by the time Sars produce 2 tracks for him ,he will know he is stupid.
Re: FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student by manikspears: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
michony505:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.