Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,453 members, 7,801,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS (326 Views)

How Would You Know That He Doesn’t Know What To Do Or About Christ And What His / In Israel, You Will Be Jailed For Preaching About Christ. / Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Christ Embassy As A Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 5:15am On Nov 17, 2019
Christ is ALL things, that name Christ is the name of the owner of all things, so when you are talking about all things, Christ is first and last..

This is not religion, it's the truth dear. I am speaking in so much love people.

Once you realize who is Christ, ALL things follow automatically.......

1 Like

Re: Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2019
Awesome

2 Likes

Re: Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Hallelujah
Re: Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS by Coachlizzy(f): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Yes I believe and also want to know more of Christ

2 Likes

Re: Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS by bingbagbo(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2019
Thanks bro

I pray all will see the supreme Godship of my God and Saviour Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Coachlizzy:
Yes I believe and also want to know more of Christ
to know CHRIST JESUS

It's to know More of you dear, because you are Christ, your body is dead, the life you live now, you should walk in your mind as a new creature, by the grace and fat goodness of God Almighty. Prayers for you for ever. Amen
Re: Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS by lightblazingnow(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2019
Hallelujah
Re: Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS by Mercisharelove(f): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Amen
Re: Great Top Secret You Should Know About CHRIST JESUS by sonmvayina(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2020
The only thing I need to know is that he is a Roman creation and fabrication.. He never existed in human history...
That is OK for me.

(1) (Reply)

Enternal Salvation :the Argument Based On Galatians 5 / Prophet TB Joshua's Prayers Arrest Witch / Avoid Worldliness In Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.